CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Devastated

colonelkurtz

Reports that the reclusive , publicity shunning something or other Amanda - my shit don't stink- Holden is 'devastated' [hun] at breaking covid travel guidance by undertaking a few hundred mile round trip to visit her parents . She naturally arranged a pre travel photo op [glass of bubbly , yummy mummy pose] as preparation to endure the trauma of the  journey on - surprise surprise - her birthday. 

Yes , ok - a trivial fuck all story in the grand scheme of things but it's utter self entitled cunts like her who never fail to shamelessly milk any and every opportunity to self promote that make me fucking sick.                                               

• Like 2

Another total cunt from the same stable as Rita fucking Ora, no photo opportunity is wasted and they obviously think the rules don't apply to them, only the Plebs.

I don't follow the rules either but at least I don't take photos and fake my concern etc. 

Amanda is a proper milf though, I would risk aids and go in bareback. 

53 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

AIDS would be the least of your worries if you stirred that fucking yeast pot! The region around her cervix probably harbours more deadly mutant pathogens then the top secret genocide wing at Porton Down.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Another total cunt from the same stable as Rita fucking Ora, no photo opportunity is wasted and they obviously think the rules don't apply to them, only the Plebs.

I don't follow the rules either but at least I don't take photos and fake my concern etc. 

That's what I thought. Any post with the word "milking" in it betrays something deep and Freudian plus just a kittle bit smutty. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's what I thought. Any post with the word "milking" in it betrays something deep and Freudian plus just a kittle bit smutty. 

Freud was a loony.  

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

This bucket fannied cum magnet has her own thread somewhere. Like Baws said, more nasties down below than the jungle floor 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I will probably regret asking, but what type of liquid is "stera" ?

Just give up W&D. I don't know why he's still here. Roops thinks he brings 'balance', as far as I'm concerned, you and Gronda provide that. 

All Harold brings is an agricultural muck spreader, spattering every surface with verbal diarrhoea. 

I wish the pseudo intellectual spastic would hurry up and overdose on whatever drugs he's been eating.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just give up W&D. I don't know why he's still here. Roops thinks he brings 'balance', as far as I'm concerned, you and Gronda provide that. 

All Harold brings is an agricultural muck spreader, spattering every surface with verbal diarrhoea. 

I wish the pseudo intellectual spastic would hurry up and overdose on whatever drugs he's been eating.

The future’s shite, the future’s Harold.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This bucket fannied cum magnet has her own thread somewhere. Like Baws said, more nasties down below than the jungle floor 

‘So Amanda, what was it that first attracted a bucket fannied cum magnet like you to the multi millionaire Les Dennis?’

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fucking hell raas, you is a real Mr Darcy innit?