CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid ethnic cunts who won’t have the COVID jab

Stubby Pecker

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

What is the reason for a fit and healthy person to have it?

Is this a rhetorical question? I thought you where in the medical profession you half pissed, half mick?

Fit and health people can also catch it. One would assume if you're vaccinated you won't get crook if you do. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

That was 60 years ago, things have moved on a bit since then. Perhaps not in Ireland.

Next time I’m over there I’ll check out if you’re right. Just because you see the name King Billy doesn’t mean I must live in N Ireland. I don’t assume that because you choose to call yourself Hammer that you live in a skip behind B and Q, even though it’s very likely.

Tommy the guesser was never right.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is this a rhetorical question? I thought you where in the medical profession you half pissed, half mick?

Fit and health people can also catch it. One would assume if you're vaccinated you won't get crook if you do. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Fit and healthy people have also died from it. Why take the risk? I’m fit and healthy and I’m chomping at the bit to have it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fit and healthy people have also died from it. Why take the risk? I’m fit and healthy and I’m chomping at the bit to have it.

My neighbour was fit and healthy until he died, coughing his lungs up. His workmates at the asbestos factory were devastated. They all died the following week. There was no one left to be devastated for them. Life is a cruel mistress.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Why would people need a vaccination to a virus that gives not much more than a mild illness. 

Viruses mutate to survive and if a form of it starts affecting the fit and well in significant numbers then there certainly will be necessity to have a vaccine.

You say there is absolutely no reason not to have the vaccine. For sure, it is not going to make me grow two heads or have Bill Fucking Gates control and monitor every move I make via 5G or whatever shit these loons believe, but please tell me the long term effects of this vaccine and the repeated boosters that will be necessary to maintain an immune response longer than 6 months. 

I have served up tens of thousands of medicines over 30 years via every route imaginable. I have always known their indications and contra-indications, their effects physiologically and clinically on the patient and of course their short and long term side effects. Even when giving an unlicensed treatment, magnesium in severe acute asthma, I can see the benefits. I can consult the British National Formulary if I need any guidance or clarity. This vaccine does not fit all of the above criteria and as such should only be given when there is a moderate risk of severe illness or fatality from the current known strains of Coronavirus. 

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

For sure, it is not going to make me grow two heads or have Bill Fucking Gates control and monitor every move I make via 5G or whatever shit these loons believe,

It definitely will. I read about it on the internet. There was a picture of a bloke with two heads and what looks like an ariel on one of them. There was another picture of Bill Gates and it said LIAR underneath. What more proof could anyone need?

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Why would people need a vaccination to a virus that gives not much more than a mild illness. 

Viruses mutate to survive and if a form of it starts affecting the fit and well in significant numbers then there certainly will be necessity to have a vaccine.

You say there is absolutely no reason not to have the vaccine. For sure, it is not going to make me grow two heads or have Bill Fucking Gates control and monitor every move I make via 5G or whatever shit these loons believe, but please tell me the long term effects of this vaccine and the repeated boosters that will be necessary to maintain an immune response longer than 6 months. 

I have served up tens of thousands of medicines over 30 years via every route imaginable. I have always known their indications and contra-indications, their effects physiologically and clinically on the patient and of course their short and long term side effects. Even when giving an unlicensed treatment, magnesium in severe acute asthma, I can see the benefits. I can consult the British National Formulary if I need any guidance or clarity. This vaccine does not fit all of the above criteria and as such should only be given when there is a moderate risk of severe illness or fatality from the current known strains of Coronavirus. 

I wish you were Chris Witty, although obviously I wouldn't want you to look like an alien paedophile.

• Like 1

Thing is some holiday firms and carriers like Eurostar are already saying you need proof of vaccination to book. So the non-vaccinated will be squeezed into a ghetto of THEIR OWN MAKING. 

When you hear them explain or attempt to justify their rejection of the vaccine it is so PETTY and you wonder WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ROUND IN THEIR TINY SKULLS. 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Most of the anti-vaccination propaganda is coming from AMERICA. Yet you don't hear a word against our so called "special" ally. Imagine the fucking uproar if it was being organised in China, Russia or N. Korea or Iran? 

PS Hong Kong, 7 million population, no vaccination roll out yet. Zero cases of covid today. 

You claim to be pro vaccine, yet this final paragraph is the best argument against it that I've seen yet. 

You're more confused than Scooby Doo. 

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wish you were Chris Witty, although obviously I wouldn't want you to look like an alien paedophile.

I am weary of big pharma, they tend to hold the disease in one hand and the treatments in the other. Patrick Vallance’s links to GSK should also be cause for people to use nuanced thinking. I do think the scientists are heavily filtered by the political advisors, but nonetheless they have told the truth in among all the bullshit and political game playing. 

They did explain in February 2020 that this virus will be no worse than mild to moderate symptoms for over 90% of people, and to that end, they have been proven correct.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I'm having my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine tomorrow. I'll let you know if I grow another head. 

Viruses don't mutate to survive. Mutations are random occurrences. Survival of certain strains is, therefore, a happy accident, for the mutated virus that is. 

Whilst the healthy very, very rarely get severely ill their having the vaccine, much like the lockdowns, is about protecting the vulnerable and is for the greater good. It should also relieve the strain on the NHS.

Viruses can't spread without available hosts. Vaccinate enough people and, in an ideal world, the epidemic is halted through herd immunity and even those that are not vaccinated or have weak immune systems become protected.

Unfortunately, its possible, perhaps likely, that virus strains already exist that have some resistance to some or all of the current vaccines. Expect these to come to the fore in the coming years. The vaccines may well help lessen the severity of these strains though. 

Expect waves of new strains to keep appearing for many years. Like flu, some years will be worse than others. It will be a vaccine-virus arms race for years to come, so buy shares in pharmaceutical companies. Eventually though, when this is no longer a 'new' virus, we'll all learn to live with it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I am weary of big pharma, they tend to hold the disease in one hand and the treatments in the other. Patrick Vallance’s links to GSK should also be cause for people to use nuanced thinking. I do think the scientists are heavily filtered by the political advisors, but nonetheless they have told the truth in among all the bullshit and political game playing. 

They did explain in February 2020 that this virus will be no worse than mild to moderate symptoms for over 90% of people, and to that end, they have been proven correct.

What doesn't help is the MSM publishing things like "876  people died after 28 days of testing positive for covid". That doesn't tell us how many were actually killed by covid. And that's been my problem ever since this started. Drs I know have been pissed off with going out to care homes within their surgery's remit to someone who's died of a MI or end stage cancer only to discover they have covid on their certificate. That's what troubles me 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The pharmaceutical giants are the scum of the earth. These cunts are making so much money from prolonging suffering with the poisonous shit that drags out cancer and keeps the £2000 a dose rolling in. 

I imagine that definitive cures have arisen from research, and corrupt cunts like Glaxo et-al have had them shut down and the researchers discredited.

The last thing these corporate cunts want is an actual cure.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The pharmaceutical giants are the scum of the earth. These cunts are making so much money from prolonging suffering with the poisonous shit that drags out cancer and keeps the £2000 a dose rolling in. 

I imagine that definitive cures have arisen from research, and corrupt cunts like Glaxo et-al have had them shut down and the researchers discredited.

The last thing these corporate cunts want is an actual cure.

Every time they mention the Pfizer vaccine on TV I get a hard on.