CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trannies are upset now

Neil

12 minutes ago, Total Cuntbreed said:

And dont mention Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK  and all those other trannie utter cunts on that shite fucking Black Broadcasting Company’s  programme🤮

What the fuck is wrong with this bloody country now where the norm is now the abnormal for fuck’s sake.

For a retard, I think you’re allright.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
11 minutes ago, Total Cuntbreed said:

And dont mention Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK  and all those other trannie utter cunts on that shite fucking Black Broadcasting Company’s  programme🤮

What the fuck is wrong with this bloody country now where the norm is now the abnormal for fuck’s sake.

If it's any consolation most of them will die from AIDS related complications.

25 minutes ago, Total Cuntbreed said:

Spot on. The left have moved so far left, that when they look back, the middle looks like far right. 

Culling all the fucking students would be a start. Fucking thick brainwashed quisling cunts. They can't even be bothered to refer to their privileged seat of learning as 'University', choosing to mumble 'uni' instead. And why do they refer to 'going on holiday' as 'going travelling'?? You're not Marco fucking Polo you pretentious wankers.

• Like 2

Guest Cocky Council Cake
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Little nuggets like this keep me going.

Much like the anti-retroviral drugs keep their deviant systems chugging away. Until the inevitable Philadelphia-esq legion-covered biohazard expiry.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spot on. The left have moved so far left, that when they look back, the middle looks like far right. 

Culling all the fucking students would be a start. Fucking thick brainwashed quisling cunts. They can't even be bothered to refer to their privileged seat of learning as 'University', choosing to mumble 'uni' instead. And why do they refer to 'going on holiday' as 'going travelling'?? You're not Marco fucking Polo you pretentious wankers.

When they go off abroad on their gap year they like trekking in places like Afghanistan and along the Somali border. Both placeds that are extremely dangerous. Doesn't that cheer you up a bit Eric? 

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hold views that 15 to 20 years ago would have been described as extremely left leaning. With the evolution of The Left and its infiltration by identity, race and sexuality politics, I'd now be accused of fascism, racism, sexism, transphobia and all other sorts of "isms".

The Left is the new Right. It's intolerant, it's hysterical and it's not for me.

• Like 4

Just now, Decimus said:

I hold views that 15 to 20 years ago would have been described as extremely left leaning. With the evolution of The Left and its infiltration by identity, race and sexuality politics, I'd now be accused of fascism, racism, sexism, transphobia and all other sorts of "isms".

The Left is the new Right. It's intolerant, it's hysterical and it's not for me.

It’s also finished as a relevant vote-winning political entity for these reasons. Which kind of verifies what most members on here articulate. Putridly or otherwise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What kind of women are there in Ulster, Bill?

Good question DC. Pretty much the same as everywhere else I’d say. Lazy, fat, frigid, ugly, stupid, smelly, opinionated, sprogdropping, loose women watching, fannyscratching, crispeating beauties. Not the sort of people you’d want in the house.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, ratcum said:

This is the voice of The Mysterons

We know you can hear us Earth cunts

Yeah.  About the incident on Mars, we assumed your cameras were guns.  Our bad.  An honest mistake.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Good question DC. Pretty much the same as everywhere else I’d say. Lazy, fat, frigid, ugly, stupid, smelly, opinionated, sprogdropping, loose women watching, fannyscratching, crispeating beauties. Not the sort of people you’d want in the house.

But apparently they have some spunk?

A few days ago it was a beautiful pleasant day, the sun was shining, cool and with a freshness in the air. I had a lovely breakfast and went out in the motor...I was really enjoying the morning and noticed a cunt on a bicycle...I drove past the cunt and looked at it...it was only a fucking 60+ aged fucking transbender on a bicycle, I looked into its face and it had a scarf type thing over it's head and some other attire I was too discusted to look at. There really is something about seeing a man, with manly features dressed as a woman that makes me feel sick. I struggled to keep the breakfast down but I can thankfully report it stayed down. What a revolting tranny cunt it was. I blame loony lefties, the poofs, and @ChildeHaroldfor this mess we are in. 

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

That's sad to hear and it's the same in London and wherever the fuck else I go in the UK. British woman have forgotten how to be a woman who is seen and not heard, how to cook and not order fucking Deliveroo, to do the household jobs and then pleasure their man after he's had a hard day trying to avoid the Coronavirus. It would also be nice for a woman to talk for an hour and actually say something rather than talking for an hour and actually say fuck all...that's some achievement.

I might respond to one of those Russian bride emails... apparently they know how to 'Treat man very good'. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That's sad to hear and it's the same in London and wherever the fuck else I go in the UK. British woman have forgotten how to be a woman who is seen and not heard, how to cook and not order fucking Deliveroo, to do the household jobs and then pleasure their man after he's had a hard day trying to avoid the Coronavirus. It would also be nice for a woman to talk for an hour and actually say something rather than talking for an hour and actually say fuck all...that's some achievement.

I might respond to one of those Russian bride emails... apparently they know how to 'Treat man very good'. 

Thank you for that Mr Darcy.

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

This is a genuinely true story, I swear on my kids lives. 

Many years ago, one of Mrs Ds friends used to take the piss out of me by saying that I had a "Jew list", as I used to be able to reel off a list of Shylocks on demand. Little did she know, I actually did at one point print off a Wikipedia entry that detailed a number of Jewish media personalities and then extensively memorised it. 

They're fucking everywhere, Stubbs.

Since joining this site many moons ago my Jew-dar has become heightened. So many of the fuckers on BBC and Sky News have obvious Jewish names but these of course are the easy ones to clock. Its the cunts like this Glynn woman with a non Cohen/Adler/Kikelmann types that lurk in the shadows.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Jewish_entertainers

• Like 1