CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trannies are upset now

Neil

Jess Glynn has upset the fucking trannies now ,apparently saying they are 'men in wigs' is degrading and upsetting for the weird cunts.She has now backtracked and is appalled at her ignorance and can't say enough to say how sorry she is.Tell the cunts to get fucked and stand up for decent folk or are you scared that they can destroy your career?.Drag queens need shooting.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well they have a point, they aren't just men in wigs, don't they also have to tuck their cock and balls between their legs to be more convincing like that fucking freak in The Crying Game.

That freak later played the Alien/Egyptian god cunt in 'Stargate'.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Another fucking crypto-Jew hiding in plain sight. 

Fuck me you’re right. I’ve absolutely no idea who this Glynn woman is so googled her, and she is indeed a Red Sea pedestrian. Have you got a list of every kike in the UK so you can double check their sneaky, insidious ways?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me you’re right. I’ve absolutely no idea who this Glynn woman is so googled her, and she is indeed a Red Sea pedestrian. Have you got a list of every kike in the UK so you can double check their sneaky, insidious ways?

This is a genuinely true story, I swear on my kids lives. 

Many years ago, one of Mrs Ds friends used to take the piss out of me by saying that I had a "Jew list", as I used to be able to reel off a list of Shylocks on demand. Little did she know, I actually did at one point print off a Wikipedia entry that detailed a number of Jewish media personalities and then extensively memorised it. 

They're fucking everywhere, Stubbs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Many years ago, one of Mrs Ds friends used to take the piss out of me by saying that I had a "Jew list", as I used to be able to reel off a list of Shylocks on demand. Little did she know, I actually did at one point print off a Wikipedia entry that detailed a number of Jewish media personalities and then extensively memorised it. 

You're right. I've got two on my bedside lamps.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I actually did at one point print off a Wikipedia entry that detailed a number of Jewish media personalities and then extensively memorised it. 

Just assume that every media personality is Jewish until proven otherwise. You'll seldom be wrong.

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's a "T-word" now? Fuck me, how is anyone meant to keep up with this shit.

In case anybody's interested, the word "tranny" has appeared in 331 posts on here, with a further 118 "trannies".

I thought a Tranny was a portable radio, tucked into your pocket at the football to hear the scores at half time. I don’t like the modern world. 

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Jackie Mason did a famous routine along these lines, imagining a Hollywood Schindler. I imagine you’re a big fan. 

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I thought a Tranny was a portable radio, tucked into your pocket at the football to hear the scores at half time. I don’t like the modern world. 

I'm a great fan of the modern world, it's the cunts who live in it that I can't stand.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Much as I concur with this post, and would dearly love to agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments, I’ll have to tell you to ‘fuck off’ lest Saggy Flaps from Admin labels me as  one of your cabal of cunts, incapable of independent thought. You know...after you were ‘aided and abetted by a couple of toadying disciples "standing back to back.”’

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A list, not of Nazis, but Jews... The Anti-Schindler!

30 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Much as I concur with this post, and would dearly love to agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments, I’ll have to tell you to ‘fuck off’ lest Saggy Flaps from Admin labels me as  one of your cabal of cunts, incapable of independent thought. You know...after you were ‘aided and abetted by a couple of toadying disciples "standing back to back.”’

Stand by. I was going to ignore it, but I feel like I need to add a rebuttal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well they have a point, they aren't just men in wigs, don't they also have to tuck their cock and balls between their legs to be more convincing like that fucking freak in The Crying Game.

Do you mean Pen?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's a "T-word" now? Fuck me, how is anyone meant to keep up with this shit.

In case anybody's interested, the word "tranny" has appeared in 331 posts on here, with a further 118 "trannies".

Is there any legal way I can mention my Decca MW radio without being labelled  a ‘phobe’? I just want to listen to the shipping forecast before I nod off. I’ve got an early start tomorrow. Going dinghy hunting.