CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baroness Jones

Trucking Funt

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The veneer of civilisation, moral codes, and women’s rights, is a very thin one. Like many of the edifices constructed by humans it would be quickly stripped away and replaced by a cannibalistic Thunderdome within two days of a solar flare knocking out the internet.

You obviously haven't been to Dalston have you? 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Unsurprisingly, the BBC are getting moist about this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-56363752

This is from a corporation that refuses to take down a statue in front of their HQ of a naked boy designed by a paedo who sexually abused two of his daughters and fucked the family dog.

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

For some reason this shrivelled up old cunt has a seat in the House of Lords and is now using it to call for 6pm curfew to be placed on men because one woman was abducted. I wonder if this nutcase has considered the fact that the prime suspect is a fucking copper? Is she going to have only female officers turn up to domestic violence incidents to deal with an 18 stone maniac with roid rage holding his missus hostage? Is she going to have women only fire brigade shifts on at night to rescue people from burning houses? No doubt women will drive all the buses and trains as well as drive all the delivery lorries that keep supermarket shelves filled.

Give Baroness Jones, the Genghis of Green, her own TV show right now | The  Times

No Trucking, you accidentally posted a photo of Ronnie Barker. 

This headline news is a tricky one for the MSM/BBC/WOKE cunts. This dead woman was white, quite attractive, straight and wheelchair-free. Maybe none of her great-great grandparents owned a slave. How are they gonna work raaayycism into this then?

Anyone know if the perp was slightly tinted? No matter, that’ll be hushed up.

It a predictably disproportionate reaction from the usual pack a rabid virtue signalling cunts. A woman has been murdered tragically by a total wanker yet the debate on R4 was that our society is predominantly dominated by men in the higher echelons and this is the reason why women feel unsafe 

No, some men (and women) are nasty fucking cunts to the core. It would be a piece of piss to identify these little shits at primary school level and have them reprogrammed. If still cunts at 18, have them shot. By a woman of course

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It a predictably disproportionate reaction from the usual pack a rabid virtue signalling cunts. A woman has been murdered tragically by a total wanker yet the debate on R4 was that our society is predominantly dominated by men in the higher echelons and this is the reason why women feel unsafe 

No, some men (and women) are nasty fucking cunts to the core. It would be a piece of piss to identify these little shits at primary school level and have them reprogrammed. If still cunts at 18, have them shot. By a woman of course

These are the same sort of rabid, virtue signalling cunts who, whilst offering a disproportionate reaction to the murder of one woman by one man, would be outraged by anyone suggesting tighter controls on Muslims following a terrorist attack that killed hundreds.

If you're brown, a tranny freak, a fan of a kid raping prophet, a woman, dyke, queer, or beast fucking pervert, you can maim, kill, rape and abuse to your heart's content without any sort of criticism from these white, male hating freaks.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I suspect this proposal is simply a means of opening a debate.... there is no way this could be operationalised 

After a few months working out  how to get around the new rules, the murderers might start getting up early and do their murdering  in the daytime and be safely home by 5.45 for their tea. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

These are the same sort of rabid, virtue signalling cunts who, whilst offering a disproportionate reaction to the murder of one woman by one man, would be outraged by anyone suggesting tighter controls on Muslims following a terrorist attack that killed hundreds.

If you're brown, a tranny freak, a fan of a kid raping prophet, a woman, dyke, queer, or beast fucking pervert, you can maim, kill, rape and abuse to your heart's content without any sort of criticism from these white, male hating freaks.

I look at the privileged lives that were handed to Robert Thompson and John Venables, i.e. Given houses, good jobs, protection etc' etc', and I realise that the sickest and most perverse scum are well looked after by the establishment. If only I'd murdered a toddler when I was 11. 

As for this bollocks, if women feel unsafe in public, the sissy cunts should learn to fight better.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

After a few months working out  how to get around the new rules, the murderers might start getting up early and do their murdering  in the daytime and be safely home by 5.45 for their tea. 

They'll be no need to upgrade the Bedford Rascal to LED headlights then, Neil.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I look at the privileged lives that were handed to Robert Thompson and John Venables, i.e. Given houses, good jobs, protection etc' etc', and I realise that the sickest and most perverse scum are well looked after by the establishment. If only I'd murdered a toddler when I was 11. 

As for this bollocks, if women feel unsafe in public, the sissy cunts should learn to fight better.

Whilst that might be the public perception, that isn’t all true .

Guest Gronda Gronda
7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

For some reason this shrivelled up old cunt has a seat in the House of Lords and is now using it to call for 6pm curfew to be placed on men because one woman was abducted. I wonder if this nutcase has considered the fact that the prime suspect is a fucking copper? Is she going to have only female officers turn up to domestic violence incidents to deal with an 18 stone maniac with roid rage holding his missus hostage? Is she going to have women only fire brigade shifts on at night to rescue people from burning houses? No doubt women will drive all the buses and trains as well as drive all the delivery lorries that keep supermarket shelves filled.

Give Baroness Jones, the Genghis of Green, her own TV show right now | The  Times

Give her a pat on her behind and say something along the lines of "I'll 'ave a cheeky cuppa Rosie darlin' - two sugars n a drop of milk thanks lav". 

She looks like she has a great sense of humour. 

BBC Question Time have just kicked off with the most important dilemma facing our country right now... How can we make women safe from being attacked and abused by men? I’m sure they will shortly clarify the situation by making it clear that this was a random woman abducted off the public street by a serving policeman who is currently in custody and  therefore not a threat to the screeching horde of slags who’ve been whipped into a frenzy by the lefty woke MSM and anti male propagandist politicians, who don’t raise an eyebrow when it’s a fucking gang of peaceful taxi drivers raping and terrorising hundreds of young white girls for years with the approval and protection of the corrupt police , MPs and local authorities. This country is in the grip of a genuine pandemic. It’s not fucking batflu. It’s left wing PC indoctrination by sick, perverted and disgusting fucking cunts who don’t deserve to breathe the same air as us.

Fucking abominable cuntards every last one of them. Line them up and shoot them and let’s have our country back free from these fucking vermin.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your every moved watched, looking over you shoulder, very restricted range of jobs available, having to report back to the police and other socials services regarding relationships, restriction on where you can go and what you can do and the risk of being sent back to prison for the most minor of offences. Thompson seems to have kept out of trouble but Venables is not managing .. only a fool would want to be in their shoes.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Your every moved watched, looking over you shoulder, very restricted range of jobs available, having to report back to the police and other socials services regarding relationships, restriction on where you can go and what you can do and the risk of being sent back to prison for the most minor of offences. Thompson seems to have kept out of trouble but Venables is not managing .. only a fool would want to be in their shoes.

They've certainly done better out of it than James Bulger and his parents. 

• Like 4