CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Nod Like Idiots When Being Told Something They Don’t Know

Ape™️

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you can't get your fucking timing right next time you miserable cunt I'll make sure you never work again. 'Allo, 'allo, what have we got 'ere. Orr crikey it's Chester Drawers. Where's me washboard. Oh look ma, I'm floating and flying like a bird. Woooaa. Woooaa. Toodle Pip. Where's Chester Cunty Big Bollox? Sorry I hit you over the 'ead with my traditional music hall sense of humour. Where's me washboard? What's that Cunty? You want a bang on the' ead with m'washboard? About a four by four lump of wood instead? 

That would be an ecumenical matter.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What?

To quote:

Used as a phrase advising or warning that calmness and good order should be maintained.

The Buffs (note the capitalization) refers to the 3rd Regiment of Foot in the British Army, later renamed the Royal East Kent regiment until it was amalgated with other regiments after the Second World War (the current successor regiment being the Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment). Before the late 19th century introduction of khaki uniforms British infantry famously wore red jackets. To tell different regiments apart they had different coloured facings - that is to say the inner lining visible when parts of the jacket like the sleeves where folded over. The 3rd Regiment of Foot nickname came from their buff coloured (a pale yellow) facings. This name was officially recognised and popularised during the period when regiments were named after their colonel. There were two Colonel Howard's Regiments so one was called the Buff Howards and the other the Green Howards.

The phrase itself originated in the 1858 when the adjutant of the Buffs was administrating a parade of his regiment under the gaze of a rival regiment, the 21st Fusiliers. Not wanting to be embarrassed by an indisciplined parade he shouted out 'steady the Buffs!' to get his men into order. It became a common phrase in the British Army and was popularised by Kipling
"I can't believe it! My girlfriend has just left me, I've been fired from work and my dog has dog. My life has gone down the drain. I don't know what to do"

"Steady the Buffs! I lost my leg to a lion in Tanganyika but you don't see me blubbing like a nancy boy.

"Sorry, I was being a trifle self-indulgent for a bit there"

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

To quote:

Used as a phrase advising or warning that calmness and good order should be maintained.

The Buffs (note the capitalization) refers to the 3rd Regiment of Foot in the British Army, later renamed the Royal East Kent regiment until it was amalgated with other regiments after the Second World War (the current successor regiment being the Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment). Before the late 19th century introduction of khaki uniforms British infantry famously wore red jackets. To tell different regiments apart they had different coloured facings - that is to say the inner lining visible when parts of the jacket like the sleeves where folded over. The 3rd Regiment of Foot nickname came from their buff coloured (a pale yellow) facings. This name was officially recognised and popularised during the period when regiments were named after their colonel. There were two Colonel Howard's Regiments so one was called the Buff Howards and the other the Green Howards.

The phrase itself originated in the 1858 when the adjutant of the Buffs was administrating a parade of his regiment under the gaze of a rival regiment, the 21st Fusiliers. Not wanting to be embarrassed by an indisciplined parade he shouted out 'steady the Buffs!' to get his men into order. It became a common phrase in the British Army and was popularised by Kipling
"I can't believe it! My girlfriend has just left me, I've been fired from work and my dog has dog. My life has gone down the drain. I don't know what to do"

"Steady the Buffs! I lost my leg to a lion in Tanganyika but you don't see me blubbing like a nancy boy.

"Sorry, I was being a trifle self-indulgent for a bit there"

More irrelevant bollocks. No wonder you treat Harold like a beloved pet.

You may have noticed that I didn't participate in the recent 'paedo witch hunt', for the simple reason that I don't believe Harold to be that way inclined. He merely made a throwaway comment about watching a couple of teenagers shagging by a pool, I don't think he noticed the ages involved in the original post, I didn't until I went back and read it properly.

However, if Harold is going to post irrelevant drivel, I'm going to call him out on it. Your objection to this only serves to reinforce the rumour that he's an admin plant.

If he acts like a flid, let him be responded to as such. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

More irrelevant bollocks. No wonder you treat Harold like a beloved pet.

You may have noticed that I didn't participate in the recent 'paedo witch hunt', for the simple reason that I don't believe Harold to be that way inclined. He merely made a throwaway comment about watching a couple of teenagers shagging by a pool, I don't think he noticed the ages involved in the original post, I didn't until I went back and read it properly.

However, if Harold is going to post irrelevant drivel, I'm going to call him out on it. Your objection to this only serves to reinforce the rumour that he's an admin plant.

If he acts like a flid, let him be responded to as such. 

Eric... I don’t know how you arrived at all that...Harold is a recent blow in from fuck knows where...my steady the buffs remark was wry humour aimed at the intensity of your “spastic” remark to him. Don’t read too much into these things.

48 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Eric... I don’t know how you arrived at all that...Harold is a recent blow in from fuck knows where...my steady the buffs remark was wry humour aimed at the intensity of your “spastic” remark to him. Don’t read too much into these things.

Broadmoor is my guess. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Oh, ok then.

As you were.

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Harold is not a spastic and no one should knock him for at least having the ambition to one day become one, even if everyone else can see that he’s set the bar way too high. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

steady the buffs, Eric.

Fucking hell, Spotto. Have we reached the point where we're no longer allowed to call a spacker a spacker? 

Harrold is posting reams of meandering and nonsensical shite on just about any thread going. 

Is Proper aware that you're allowing his site to be used as some sort of schizophrenics support group? 

Limit the amount the cunt can post per day as he's one of the reasons for the ongoing exodus. 

You know it makes sense... 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking hell, Spotto. Have we reached the point where we're no longer allowed to call a spacker a spacker? 

Harrold is posting reams of meandering and nonsensical shite on just about any thread going. 

Is Proper aware that you're allowing his site to be used as some sort of schizophrenics support group? 

Limit the amount the cunt can post per day as he one of the reasons for the ongoing exodus. 

You know it makes sense... 

fucking hell... not another irony bypass?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You are clearly overwrought.

Quite possibly. I’m not sure what’s got into me at the moment as I’m acting like a right cunt and a half. 

However, roops using you to enforce her crackpot divisive scheme is just not right. You’ve always been considered one of the lads, albeit a partially brain dead one, and being intolerant to a bit of light ribbing on the forums from long-standing punters yet tolerating some of the mouth breathing fuckers littering this place is very poor form to sane observers 

If proper calls us a stupid cunt and to wind our fucking necks in we generally will. When it comes from roops we tell her to piss of and war is declared. You’re in the middle 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Quite possibly. I’m not sure what’s got into me at the moment as I’m acting like a right cunt and a half. 

However, roops using you to enforce her crackpot divisive scheme is just not right. You’ve always been considered one of the lads, albeit a partially brain dead one, and being intolerant to a bit of light ribbing on the forums from long-standing punters yet tolerating some of the mouth breathing fuckers littering this place is very poor form to sane observers 

If proper calls us a stupid cunt and to wind our fucking necks in we generally will. When it comes from roops we tell her to piss of and war is declared. You’re in the middle 

Actually, he has told you to wind your necks in, yet here you are flailing away like an irrelevant spastic 'cos the site's owners are of the opinion that repeating the same insults several times a day every day is neither original nor funny. Your protracted tantrum is getting tedious so cease your whining.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, he has told you to wind your necks in, yet here you are flailing away like an irrelevant spastic 'cos the site's owners are of the opinion that repeating the same insults several times a day every day is neither original nor funny. Your protracted tantrum is getting tedious so cease your whining.

Irrelevant spastic. I’m sure I’ve heard that hilarious moniker being chucked at someone recently. Can’t put my finger on it but it seems to be trending at the moment. 

Happy Easter. Did you get Harold off to sleep yet? I’m genuinely sympathetic as I know it can’t be easy having a new spastic in the house to take care of at your stage of life. If anyone can look after the poor irrelevant creature I’m certain it’s you. 

Night night.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported for fat-shaming.

I'll tell you what, Eric, I've really put some weight on over the past 6 months. I'm neither fat nor skinny. I'm skinny-fat and that's diabolical to have to admit on here.