CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

They've got the MOBO's give them their own FOBO's

Neil

Fucking hell,following what was apparently a not diverse enough awards ceremony at last years BAFTA's this year they've gone full circle.The line up looks more like the front row of a boxing day sales at Selfridges.It's all OK though because you cannot be racist if you ignore white talent in favour of ethnics,only if it's the other way round.This country fucking sickens me.

• Like 1

This shit is gradually turning normal, usually moderate and centred white people into Klansmen. I said recently that innovations in medicine, physics, engineering etc' will completely dry up. No white men will bother any more. Why should they? Any awards for achievement and innovation will almost certainly be partially credited to the nearest black face involved, regardless of whether that person had any real input leading to the result.

If any of you have growing up kids that fancy acting or broadcasting as a career, tell them not to bother. That avenue has definitely been closed to whitey.

There was programme on last night about comedy in the 70s hosted by Roly poly alleged funny woman Jo Brand. She looked at legendary Dick Emery  but she didn't like him because of his characters weren't PC. But liked Stanley Baxter, giving an excuse that he was actually taking off women and not sending them up. Baxter is gay. Emery wasn't.  And there in lies where she's coming from. If Emery was a huckle and not the premier fanny rat that he was,  she as well as the rest of the unfunny cunts that haunt our screens now, would be calling him a legend.  Nobody comes close to be as funny as Emery. 

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was programme on last night about comedy in the 70s hosted by Roly poly alleged funny woman Jo Brand. She looked at legendary Dick Emery  but she didn't like him because of his characters weren't PC. But liked Stanley Baxter, giving an excuse that he was actually taking off women and not sending them up. Baxter is gay. Emery wasn't.  And there in lies where she's coming from. If Emery was a huckle and not the premier fanny rat that he was,  she as well as the rest of the unfunny cunts that haunt our screens now, would be calling him a legend.  Nobody comes close to be as funny as Emery. 

She doesn't like Dick.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Emery was excellent.

Jo Brand is a grossly fat unfunny munter.

I would rather fuck a porcupine with AIDS and leprosy that Brand.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This shit is gradually turning normal, usually moderate and centred white people into Klansmen. I said recently that innovations in medicine, physics, engineering etc' will completely dry up. No white men will bother any more. Why should they? Any awards for achievement and innovation will almost certainly be partially credited to the nearest black face involved, regardless of whether that person had any real input leading to the result.

If any of you have growing up kids that fancy acting or broadcasting as a career, tell them not to bother. That avenue has definitely been closed to whitey.

A hospital in Boston Massachusetts has announced that they are instigating a policy which prioritises patients on the basis of race and ethnicity and have called for all hospitals in the US to adopt this as soon as possible. The Brigham and Womens hospital have placed white patients last on the list for treatment. 

“Excuse me Sir, Would you mind standing over there at the back of the queue please? I know your leg is hanging by a thread but as you can see that poor black woman has sprained her toe, and Mr Wong over there has a gender disphoria issue that needs urgent attention. In fact it might be better if you hopped off home and had a good think about whether or not  you really want to waste our valuable time anymore?”

”Mr. Umbongo, the doctor will see you now.”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

“Ooh you are awful, but I like you.”

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A hospital in Boston Massachusetts has announced that they are instigating a policy which prioritises patients on the basis of race and ethnicity and have called for all hospitals in the US to adopt this as soon as possible. The Brigham and Womens hospital have placed white patients last on the list for treatment. 

A blatant violation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, “No person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity,” including “education, health care, housing, social services.” 

21-DF077-C-0-FC9-46-C6-A379-0-C8-AA7-B4526-B.jpg

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

A blatant violation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, “No person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity,” including “education, health care, housing, social services.” 

What's Neneh Cherry doing there? 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

‘So you cut your finger thrusting your knife into that white woman lying outside in the car park Sir? Come straight through and don’t worry, I’ll have the police deal with her once we get a plaster on your pinky, if the disgusting white suprematist pig can stay alive that long. Would you like me to pop out and see if she has any cash or valuables on her while the doctor is seeing to you?

@Hammer of Cunts you need to get reporting this lot ASAP, if you can actually bring yourself to read any of this deranged racist diatribe. 

Or it could be the lads, included a moderator, having a laugh and the stupidity of the world we live in....

17 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I have no interest in “music of black origin” . Not as they define it anyway. If they want to award themselves prizes and stuff... good for them. But it’s simply not relevant to me.

Bad Brains

Stevie Wonder

RUN DMC

Rage Against the Machine

Hendrix 

ICE T 

Bodycount

Desmond Decker 

Lord Kitchener 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

“Excuse me Sir, Would you mind standing over there at the back of the queue please? I know your leg is hanging by a thread but as you can see that poor black woman has sprained her toe, and Mr Wong over there has a gender disphoria issue that needs urgent attention. In fact it might be better if you hopped off home and had a good think about whether or not  you really want to waste our valuable time anymore?”

”Mr. Umbongo, the doctor will see you now.”

The irony of wanting equality by being unequal.

The authors of this pilot sound like a couple of petulant children that have just thrown their shitty nappy at the wall.