CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yawn...

Old Chap Raasclaat

After a lovely welcome to the corner I have been observing, watching the dynamics etc and I wanted to cunt the 'stuck in the past fuckers' on here. 

As a newbie with massive bollocks I have to ruffle a few feathers here and speak for myself and the other new cunts here and say how I am fed up with hearing stories and yarns about:

How great it was here...not interested you cunts.

How things were different back then at the corner...not interested you cunts.

Seriously if all you can do is reminisce and moan perhaps it's your time to retire/fuck off etc, you are only as good as your last post and although I respect your longevity it doesn't give you the right to sit and think you somehow don't have to offer anything other than judgement. Fuck off you cunts.

Things are what they are and they won't be like before because that was the past. It's like some cunt telling you about a night out and how great it was, when you weren't there. It's like these wankers going on about white Britain etc and somehow think it'll return...look outside your window, it's not happening. 

There seems to be a heirachy here and if you weren't here to witness what some old cunt has witnessed you are somehow not worthy...worthy of what you fucking cunts. 

Have a look in the mirror and ask yourself 'What do I bring to the table'.

Frank is a cunt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Remember @Frank , you are the greatest on here...think before your next reply. Take your time old chap.

You're not qualified to be on here, rasters. Hand on heart, you've got to be the thickest newbie I have ever seen on these pages. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're not qualified to be on here, rasters. Hand on heart, you've got to be the thickest newbie I have ever seen on these pages. 

Loads of members moaning about this and that and the standard of the newbie's etc, yet like you offer nothing but stories and yarns. We live in a fast changing world.

21 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

After a lovely welcome to the corner I have been observing, watching the dynamics etc and I wanted to cunt the 'stuck in the past fuckers' on here. 

As a newbie with massive bollocks I have to ruffle a few feathers here and speak for myself and the other new cunts here and say how I am fed up with hearing stories and yarns about:

Seriously if all you can do is reminisce and moan perhaps it's your time to retire/fuck off etc, you are only as good as your last post and although I respect your longevity it doesn't give you the right to sit and think you somehow don't have to offer anything other than judgement. Fuck off you cunts.

Things are what they are and they won't be like before because that was the past. It's like some cunt telling you about a night out and how great it was, when you weren't there. It's like these wankers going on about white Britain etc and somehow think it'll return...look outside your window, it's not happening. 

There seems to be a heirachy here and if you weren't here to witness what some old cunt has witnessed you are somehow not worthy...worthy of what you fucking cunts. 

Frank is a cunt.

I've only been here for 4 years and I'm the bestest one. 

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The numbers don't lie Eric and yes you are the points leader. Did you see me in the top three the other day when I was on a roll? Bet you were getting worried then weren't you. 

I did notice. I often get criticism for having a lower LTPR than some others, but you have to take into account that I make a lot of 'chit-chat' posts like this one... 

If I just stuck to vitriolic abuse and inspirational racism, I would easily be up around the 70% mark.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I did notice. I often get criticism for having a lower LTPR than some others, but you have to take into account that I make a lot of 'chit-chat' posts like this one... 

If I just stuck to vitriolic abuse and inspirational racism, I would easily be up around the 70% mark.

There is much I can learn from you Eric, if didn't get into silly arguments with utter cunts like @Frank I wouldn't be far off your score. 

{sits back, lights up a cheroot}

See I was around in the Holy Moly days in the 'noughties' with the likes of Blartmonster, fighting the Bodrachowski Wars - fucking Google me you cunts if you don't believe me!

However I see myself as a sort of cunting 'John Peel' (a tautology if ever there was one), forever in pursuit of the 'new' and the 'challenging' (which Is why I find the likes of Harold such a monumental source of disappointment), kicking down the old cunters and venting spleen with the tenacity and clarity purpose that only 've kidz possess.

Now nurse - pass me my wintergreen and a nip of Doctor Collis Brownes for my spastic colon.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Loads of members moaning about this and that and the standard of the newbie's etc, yet like you offer nothing but stories and yarns. We live in a fast changing world.

I don't dislike you, raasclaat.. I don't dislike anyone. I agree entirely that we need new members with fresh ideas etc, but I hope you'll agree that you're not exactly gifted upstairs. Apart from occasionally telling me to fuck off and some other bollocks I can't remember, you appear to struggle with the very basics. You have absolutely no charm, your timing is unbearably awful, and when you do manage to string a sentence together, its excrutiatingly painful reading. You might surprise me by doing a cuntman and eventually coming good, but I've yet to see any sign of intellect. 

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't dislike you, raasclaat.. I don't dislike anyone. I agree entirely that we need new members with fresh ideas etc, but I hope you'll agree that you're not exactly gifted upstairs. Apart from occasionally telling me to fuck off and some other bollocks I can't remember, you appear to struggle with the very basics. You have absolutely no charm, your timing is unbearably awful, and when you do manage to string a sentence together, its excrutiatingly painful reading. You might surprise me by doing a cuntman and eventually coming good, but I've yet to see any sign of intellect. 

Thanks for your interesting assessment, only a fool shows everything they have right away. I think you've shown your best years ago Frank and are now like some fat, past it musician still believing he can appeal to a new generation. It's over Frank.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of likes..(that’s another one on my tally)

50 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

{sits back, lights up a cheroot}

See I was around in the Holy Moly days in the 'noughties' with the likes of Blartmonster, fighting the Bodrachowski Wars - fucking Google me you cunts if you don't believe me!

However I see myself as a sort of cunting 'John Peel' (a tautology if ever there was one), forever in pursuit of the 'new' and the 'challenging' (which Is why I find the likes of Harold such a monumental source of disappointment), kicking down the old cunters and venting spleen with the tenacity and clarity purpose that only 've kidz possess.

Now nurse - pass me my wintergreen and a nip of Doctor Collis Brownes for my spastic colon.

How about a tot of “Bravery’s old jungle juice”? It tastes awful but it gets you pissed quick.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank is a cunt.

Remember to watch Roadkill who is a dirty filthy animal and total Hackney teen drug runner who would rob his own mum's purse to curry favour with the aforeskinsaid oldies.