CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who run this country’s education system.

Dyslexic cnut

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Morning, Frank. I see in my absence you've yet again tried to make yourself relevant, with the same predictable results. 

You really are beyond a parody, you utterly useless piece of fucking redundant shit.

Hello Decipus.

My likes quota has been reduced by 66%.
What have you got to say about that?

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Hello Decipus.

My likes quota has been reduced by 66%.
What have you got to say about that?

Good afternoon, P.

I'd say that your new tally more fairly reflects the content of your 11,144 posts to date of absolute fucking drivel.

If you want a focal point for cuntdem see Hackney Free School and the misguided Gradgrinds sponsored by Tory divide and rule policies, a genuine hatred of state education above the elementary phase (as it was before 1945) i. e. 14+, an emphasis on indoctrination rather than clear thinking, and above all the fireball of animal husbandry or Nazi concentration camp tactics being rolled out in our challenging schools to promote social control rather than educated human beings. The result. Thug consumers and easily duped voters. 

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Try that again sober. Why not give all your remaining likes to Cuntspotter? He'd like that.

Surely this is pure and utter derailment of the topic in hand which is meant to concern the special educational needs of certain cunts in the state of England. Pull yours together and each others chaps. There, be nice boys. 

On 29/04/2021 at 20:47, Decimus said:

I don't mind, Bawsey, since I've joined I've been accused of having a group of people that I farm for "likes".

If someone as intelligent as you believes I have been able to manipulate dozens of strangers to "like" everything I post regardless of quality, perhaps you can explain how I've gone about it. Because if I'm as adept as you and others think I am at manipulation and control, I'd like to know how I've gone about it, so I can utilise it in the real world.

Hypnosis? Auto suggestion?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Can I eat them or take them to the bank?

You can sell them to Erik. 

Find a quiet corner. Check for cameras. A crisp 20 per like slipped out of the back of the hand. 

Punkers is giving you a gold mine.

Unfortunately, since there's no such thing as a free lunch, you're really not going to enjoy the favour when it's called in.