CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laurence of LNER

camberwell gypsy

38 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

...from an average commenter whose paltry ltp score actually reflects their mediocrity. 

So far as accusing others of anger goes, why don't you unveil to newer members just why you left the site under a cloud of self-created fury during your previous stint? I do believe it was because you threw a little hissy fit (what a surprise!), losing your rag with Roops after returning from your regular Friday night visit to the supermarket, alone, with 4ltr bottle of Frosty Jack's and handy pack of Kleenex. 

You seem to be labouring under the illusion that your frothing at the gash is packing a punch. Stop pissing your panties, take a deep breath, and give your overworked brain cell a break. 

Why don't you tell us why you retired your previous incarnation. Was the cunting business not going so well at that time? 

47 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

...from an average commenter whose paltry ltp score actually reflects their mediocrity. 

So far as accusing others of anger goes, why don't you unveil to newer members just why you left the site under a cloud of self-created fury during your previous stint? I do believe it was because you threw a little hissy fit (what a surprise!), losing your rag with Roops after returning from your regular Friday night visit to the supermarket, alone, with 4ltr bottle of Frosty Jack's and handy pack of Kleenex. 

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Wolfie for the last 25 years I have been shovelling down pills and having needle stuck in me just to stay alive .. just watching you foaming at the mouth here has made all that worthwhile .. you really are a sad wreck of a human being .. as I have said before I am sure that you are very lonely man and even your dogs hate you.

47 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Wolfie for the last 25 years I have been shovelling down pills and having needle stuck in me just to stay alive .. just watching you foaming at the mouth here has made all that worthwhile .. you really are a sad wreck of a human being .. as I have said before I am sure that you are very lonely man and even your dogs hate you.

My dogs hate me.

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Don't backtrack now from last night's evidently angry, budget cider-fuelled dissertation.

If you draw your guns with me, you'd better know how to fire them. Put your money where your mouth is or fuck off.

What's it to be?

It’s a Mexican stand off.....DONT BLINK!

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

As a relatively new member I'd like to know who was who before they became who they are now.

I read many references to Drew, R soles, etc and as I don't know the history of the corners members it doesn't make sense. 

I tried to highlight this in my Yawn nomination but due to the complexity of the situation the nomination ended up being unusually shite and totally unlike my usual outstanding input.

If any member has the time to update me and other new members on the history of the corner please do and I'm sure you'll get a like from someone 

Whilst on the subject of history, what happened with the apparent member cull in the 'Too many useless cunts thread'. I say cull but it obviously wasn't because that useless, has been twat @Frank is still here and @Dawn Chorus is still trying to drive everbody to suicide (jumping under a train naturally) with its utter fucking shite output.

18 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

As a relatively new member I'd like to know who was who before they became who they are now.

I read many references to Drew, R soles, etc and as I don't know the history of the corners members it doesn't make sense. 

I tried to highlight this in my Yawn nomination but due to the complexity of the situation the nomination ended up being unusually shite and totally unlike my usual outstanding input.

If any member has the time to update me and other new members on the history of the corner please do and I'm sure you'll get a like from someone 

Whilst on the subject of history, what happened with the apparent member cull in the 'Too many useless cunts thread'. I say cull but it obviously wasn't because that useless, has been twat @Frank is still here and @Dawn Chorus is still trying to drive everbody to suicide (jumping under a train naturally) with its utter fucking shite output.

You are really not cut out for this are you? .. many of the greats are long gone .. Some Cunt from Rotherham, Drew Peacock, Flinty, Meltdown Benny and The Catwoman to name a few .. even Bill Stickers and Ding (god rest their tormented souls) are long dead. The true greats seldom compare themselves to others as they are incomparable.

11 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You are really not cut out for this are you? .. many of the greats are long gone .. Some Cunt from Rotherham, Drew Peacock, Flinty, Meltdown Benny and The Catwoman to name a few .. even Bill Stickers and Ding (god rest their tormented souls) are long dead. The true greats seldom compare themselves to others as they are incomparable.

New Avatar same old shite, you start by saying I'm not cut out for this yet you have consistently shown you are undoubtedly the most boring fucker on here. You were called out by the top admin cunt and regularly get slaughtered on here yet you still keep mumbling shite you think people want to read. You are obviously mentally unwell and totally deluded, and your lack of self awareness is laughable.

Apart from your @Frank type 'You aren't good enough' shitty insult all you've done is tell me a few names and nothing about the history. 

Yet again another pointless load of shit from you. 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Ding? Really?

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

R Soles is @Joker. He hates dogs and @Decimus.

@Dawn Chorus has been Lady Penelope, Glowworm and a few more that I can't remember, @Goober was once Dr. Cunt. Those are the only name changes I can remember.

What happened was that people just fucked off one day and never logged back on. It happens occasionally when content is down or the mood of the place just isn't right.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

R Soles is @Joker. He hates dogs and @Decimus.

@Dawn Chorus has been Lady Penelope, Glowworm and a few more that I can't remember, @Goober was once Dr. Cunt. Those are the only name changes I can remember.

What happened was that people just fucked off one day and never logged back on. It happens occasionally when content is down or the mood of the place just isn't right.

So @Wolfieis not one to have changed names after all?

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have no idea. I'm only speaking from my own experience and memory. Pretty sure he's always just been Wolfie, but Goober thinks otherwise. 

Wolfie's been Wolfie since late 2016.

A lot of the renaming happened when the Corner launched in its current guise in 2014. There have been a number of members (and still are a few) who drifted here from DSMO and other cunting sites. Changes of name among the current membership are otherwise few and far between (aside from that useless cunt Pen, obviously, and serial losers like Reptile and Saucepants.) That said, both Benny and Flinty have been back under different names, some more short-lived than others.

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The real question is who gives a shit?

I don't actually give a shit, I am just cursed to remember a lot of shit.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Wolfie's been Wolfie since late 2016.

A lot of the renaming happened when the Corner launched in its current guise in 2014. There have been a number of members (and still are a few) who drifted here from DSMO and other cunting sites. Changes of name among the current membership are otherwise few and far between (aside from that useless cunt Pen, obviously, and serial losers like Reptile and Saucepants.) That said, both Benny and Flinty have been back under different names, some more short-lived than others.

I miss Reptile. He was so broken as a functional human being that it almost became enduring in a way when he tried to come across as normal. Saucepants, however, was the other side of the straitjacket completely and I'm glad he's dead.

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have no idea. I'm only speaking from my own experience and memory. Pretty sure he's always just been Wolfie, but Goober thinks otherwise. The real question is who gives a shit?

I’m of the same vintage as OCR, so it is nice to have an explanation of these things as some of the grown-up’s conversations are difficult to follow without this prior knowledge. The Woolfie thing is relevant though. Two ‘heavyweights’ are having a spat and allegations/accusations made should be qualified otherwise the forum would be devalued and just one big insult-fest imho. I guess it’s over to @Gooberthen.

Just now, Roadkill said:

I miss Reptile. He was so broken as a functional human being that it almost became enduring in a way when he tried to come across as normal. Saucepants, however, was the other side of the straitjacket completely and I'm glad he's dead.

I’d have preferred it if Saucepants had been toyed with for a little bit longer to be honest...then killed.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d have preferred it if Saucepants had been toyed with for a little bit longer to be honest...then killed.

Einstein once stated that you simply can't surpass the point where some cunt invites another cunt to their birthday party in a desperate attempt to gain the favour of a complete stranger on a cunting website. After that, everything else would have staled in comparison. Johnny should be thankful, he was killed at the peak of his relevance and will probably stay alive in the memories of the cunts he so desperately tried to impress with his make-believe life long after this site has crumbled into dust.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The only thing heavy hitting about Snatch was his knuckles banging against the floor, the thick 'there/their/they're' confused little cunt.

The one I miss most is Quincy, a demented genius capable of utter brilliance on the one hand, and "Yacht" on the other.

Speaking of demented geniuses, ratcum became Jellytot, then Mothra, then rat, before finally going full circle back to ratcum. I wonder what a psychologist would make of that progression?

• Like 2