CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laurence of LNER

camberwell gypsy

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't really understand a lot of what you've written, am I right in saying you work on a train? Ticket inspector or what's the title?

Pen never really worked on the trains, just wished “she” did.

The reality is he’s spent the last 60 years standing on grotty platforms in an even gottier anorak collecting number and freaking out parents of small children with his demented grinning and gurning 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You know my views on this. It's that I took a right hammering over this last night. It was like Rorkes Drift. Me as the gallant outnumbered redcoats and some members as the fuzzy wuzzies 

After god knows how many years of non entity posting here, 99% of it childish puns and double entendres, last nights episode of you being called out for being full of shit is easily the highlight 

Revel in it for 5 mins then continue to be ignored 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

After god knows how many years of non entity posting here, 99% of it childish puns and double entendres, last nights episode of you being called out for being full of shit is easily the highlight 

Revel in it for 5 mins then continue to be ignored 

That's funny, you didn't seem to ignore me last night.

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The reality is he’s spent the last 60 years standing on grotty platforms in an even gottier anorak collecting number and freaking out parents of small children with his demented grinning and gurning 

With sincere respect, Pecks, since I find you an entertaining poster, can everyone just stop this dire and unimaginative misogynistic shit?

Heaven knows Pen has bored me shitless in the past and I've stuck the size 12 in on occasion. What I've realised is though that ultimately it just winds me up and not her, she's far too durable. It might hurt her for a second or two at most. In truth, these days, I can take or leave her posts. There are far bigger idiots here to lambast. Pen is easy to ignore if one chooses to. 

If I'm honest I'm am sick to fucking death of every one of the few women on this site being accused of having a cock. It just screams of male insecurity. 

I want more women here so I can PM them pics of my winkle. Let's be a little more inclusive. 

RIP Nob gobbler. 

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

With sincere respect, Pecks, since I find you an entertaining poster, can everyone just stop this dire and unimaginative misogynistic shit?

Heaven knows Pen has bored me shitless in the past and I've stuck the size 12 in on occasion. What I've realised is though that ultimately it just winds me up and not her, she's far too durable. It might hurt her for a second or two at most. In truth, these days, I can take or leave her posts. There are far bigger idiots here to lambast. Pen is easy to ignore if one chooses to. 

If I'm honest I'm am sick to fucking death of every one of the few women on this site being accused of having a cock. It just screams of male insecurity. 

I want more women here so I can PM them pics of my winkle. Let's be a little more inclusive. 

RIP Nob gobbler. 

It was me that told you about Gobbie wasn't it?

8 minutes ago, Goober said:

RIP Nob gobbler. 

Nob gobbler, that's a blast from the past. What happened to her? Last I heard, she was seen getting into the back of a Rascal van. 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was me that told you about Gobbie wasn't it?

You may have said something... I was merely referring to the fact that she's dead to the Corner. Regardless, it's a loss. Whether her passing may be real or electronic, I can't understand why any women would stay here. 

I'd rather the membership was blind to (real, not bullshit made up) gender when it comes to cunting each other. 

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't think Sailor Moon's coming back either. 😢

Another terrible loss. 

Your cock must be terribly limp at that thought, Baws. 

I can offer counselling at £250 an hour. 

It won't help you, but my bank manager will be happy. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Travelling by train is my favourite form of travel, tell me why is it so expensive? And would you take a pay cut to help reduce costs?

What!? I thought you liked to go bombing around in the beamer. Now I find you and Lady Penelope are kindred spirits.

Another illusion shattered.....

Guest Cocky Council Cake
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Their horns give lots of Chinamen the horn as well. 

Typical of the fucking slopes that they reckon powdered rhino horn compensates for their pre-pubescent micro-knobs. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

RIP Nob gobbler. 

I agree.

Get your cock out.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

I can confirm all of Gypps’ posts regarding sheep, face nappies and other scientific facts to be true and all your wild theories to be 100% false. No further discussion required.

Mask wanker.

Come on Ape. Masks are for cunts. I thought you would have realised that by now. Nothing more than a badge of compliance and an indicator to the fucking authoritarian cunts masquerading as governments all over the world of how much more of their fear spreading bullshit they need to dish out to keep the flock obedient.

There are times when I think you and your ilk are not correctly wired up. Seriously Bill, grow up.

On 14/05/2021 at 00:18, The Beast said:

A point well made. Often these scientists, who are not fucking quacks as you rightly point out, are subjected to personal insults, censorship, depersoning, death threats and complete ostracism. They are taken out, not their opinions. 

Where has the debate been about masks, vaccines and lockdowns? Fuck all. Where have the investigative journalists been? Silent. These were the very same cunts that spent 4 years trying to throw the result of a democratic referendum.

I don't need stupid fucking lectures of some lying bent politician or a pharmaceutical share owning government scientist about this virus. I have seen how bad it is for those who are vulnerable, whilst witnessing their haphazard and negligent approach to those in care homes.

Locking up the well and making them wear masks has been utter stupidity. And vaccinating well children against this virus is just as stupid. Funny how they refuse to spend the money immunising children against chicken pox, which killed more children than SARS-COV-2 in 2020.

As for the variants, this is another con. It's time someone started to ask some scientific questions to these cunts at the press briefings, instead of hand picked wankers asking about foreign fucking holidays and pubs. 

And when there is blowback from all this shitstorm, I guarantee Mr Politician cunt will walk off scot-free, having pocketed hods of cash for himself and his chums from bent contracts. The finger will be pointed at the medical staff and the public played off against them. 

As for the nomination, I don't know who is more mentally retarded, the indeterminate Laurence or the cunt that pandered to him.

Fucking top notch sir.

On 13/05/2021 at 23:25, camberwell gypsy said:

There are people in the medical science community who have been ignored because they aren't in 'the circle' and have been tarnished as 'covidiots' and 'conspiracy theorists'. Well these 'idiots' weren't considered idiots when they were receiving their doctorates. All I'm saying Ape is don't believe all that the MSM are feeding you. Look at what other experts are saying and make your mind up. That's all I'm trying to put across. 

Are these 'experts' any relation to the 'experts' that said the Titanic was unsinkable by any chance?

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With me having never worked on the trains of the railway an you explain why I have a railway pension?