CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat cunts/bastards/wankers etc

Old Chap Raasclaat

2 minutes ago, cunt said:

If the slags want equality, they can pay my fuckin' bills 😁

You obviously don't have and most likely never will have a girlfriend cunt. A man needs to make his own way in life, rely on a woman and she'll have something over you. She knows it and piss her off and she'll use it against you. If a woman meets you and you clearly have your shit together (I'm not talking about your scat specimens either) and don't need her financially, she'll respect you. Always have a place of your own I say (especially if you're not married) so you can walk out the door at anytime if she starts acting the cunt.  

48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. Its the carbohydrates silly cunts stuff down their gobs which makes them fatties. Simple carbs like sugars give instant energy, complex ones like pasta, bread, rice etc release energy slowly. Unless we burn these through our lifestyle, they are converted to fat to be stored either around our guts or arse, or more seriously, around our hearts or arteries. As we get older our metabolism slows so cutting down or cutting out completely these complex carbs is a good idea. Daft bastards who wolf down a whole pizza and chips will be taking on enough carbs to take on a mountain stage of the Tour de France the day after.

You can bet your arse sales of exercise equipment and gym memberships will be going through the fucking roof right now, whereas a simple change to a healthy diet and moderate exercise would save millions both for the consumer and the NHS for years to come. I can genuinely see fat cunts being charged for their healthcare in the future and quite fucking right too. I'd happily render the lumps of human blubber down for burning in power stations or fish food or feeding the 3rd world.

In one piece of bullshite media we're told living standards are falling, yet in another, people are getting fatter. The 2 go hand in hand.

You bet your arse that the majority of cunts who take out gym memberships will go a few times, and give up through either can't hack exercise or see their bulbous bodies in the gyms mirrors, sweating like Vanessa Feltz in a sauna and get depressed. Which will make them reach for an 'animal size' Ben and Jerry's tub and put on more lbs. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You bet your arse that the majority of cunts who take out gym memberships will go a few times, and give up through either can't hack exercise or see their bulbous bodies in the gyms mirrors, sweating like Vanessa Feltz in a sauna and get depressed. Which will make them reach for an 'animal size' Ben and Jerry's tub and put on more lbs. 

What I find strange is, cunts pull-up outside local gyms in their fuckin' big cars, obviously paying over the odds for using the equipment.

If the stupid, lazy cunts had bothered to walk, instead of drive, they would've saved themselves some money and got healthier in the process.

Fuckin' gym bunny poseurs. 🐰🏃‍♂️

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is the thing CG, exercise, whilst important isn't a big factor in losing weight. It's at least 80% what you actually eat I'd say, it's simple, control what you eat and when and the weight will come off. Fat bastards are like drug addicts, simply cannot resist stuffing their fat gobs. This makes them stay fat (or get fatter) which leads to more lack of confidence/depression, so they stuff their fat fucking gobs again to feel better. You never really see a fat crackhead or smackhead do you? Lol

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can imagine trying to cook Vanessa Felts like a Kentuck hog roast. It would take fuckin days to render her flobbly arse down.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

In this equality age we live in fat men are generally called fat fucking cunts, curves on women are celebrated and rightly so (to a point) after all, it's the curves that attract a man to a woman right and who wants a flat arsed woman? 

Since their one-child policy, 75% of China, which is male.

30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well Frank, obviously.  1 Slope = more room in a chest freezer

Withers I'm wheelchair bound. True. I came off my old Triumph T120 (Tangerine Dream) up in Chorleywood. Only just about able to type! I'll do a video.

53 minutes ago, Frank said:

Withers I'm wheelchair bound. True. I came off my old Triumph T120 (Tangerine Dream) up in Chorleywood. Only just about able to type! I'll do a video.

I have not logged out you silly old poof, stay dead, the board is on to us. 

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

This is the thing CG, exercise, whilst important isn't a big factor in losing weight. It's at least 80% what you actually eat I'd say, it's simple, control what you eat and when and the weight will come off. Fat bastards are like drug addicts, simply cannot resist stuffing their fat gobs. This makes them stay fat (or get fatter) which leads to more lack of confidence/depression, so they stuff their fat fucking gobs again to feel better. You never really see a fat crackhead or smackhead do you? Lol

What doesn't help is these fat cunt influencers who are given airtime to tell fatties that they should be proud of their bodies and should flaunt it because its healthy. No, it fucking isn't. You'll end up with Type2 DM, hyper cholesteroleamia, multiple heart problems, fatty organs and high risk of strokes etc. Not to mention the cost to the NHS. The early photos of covid patients in a coma showed how obese many of the were.   But still these fuckers are allowed to promote this.  Clinicians aren't even allowed to use the fat word.

22 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Blimey, lucky you eh? When you meet your 'date' ask her when last had a cock up her. She'll probably tell you 'an hour ago'. Lol

Oh, in your haste to try for the cheap, smutty laugh, you seem to have been mistaken, when I said Plenty Of Fish, I wasn't referring to the dating website for desperate wankers like you, I was talking about my girlfriend's stall, down Billingsgate Market.

I visit her there a couple of times a week, lovely girl, she's the love of my life.💕

23 minutes ago, cunt said:

Oh, in your haste to try for the cheap, smutty laugh, you seem to have been mistaken, when I said Plenty Of Fish, I wasn't referring to the dating website for desperate wankers like you, I was talking about my girlfriend's stall, down Billingsgate Market.

I visit her there a couple of times a week, lovely girl, she's the love of my life.💕

I've been to Billingsgate market cunt, doesn't she allow you around her flat/house? Or does she sleep rough on the pallets in the cold car park every night? Why would you get up at 4am to get to Billingsgate to see this fictional girlfriend? Could it be, there are plenty dog shits in the streets because the road sweepers haven't begun work and your spoilt for choice? Do you know, you're like a modern day Jack the Ripper. Stalking the streets of London, in the early hours, fulfilling your vile dog shit desires, before disappearing in to the smoke and fog. Your are truly fucking sinister. Never talk to me again. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, cunt said:

Delusional fucking cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cunt said:

It’s a given she doesn’t even know you, let alone have any idea that she’s your “girlfriend”.