CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat cunts/bastards/wankers etc

Old Chap Raasclaat

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Like to know if Mrs Roops is dead?

I reckon she’s fucked off back to whatever planet she originated from before they told her to shut up and fuck off. The suicide rate on the mother ship will be through the roof probably.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Like all the fat ugly birds who reckon they’re just ‘big boned’. So how come there aren’t any fat skeletons then?

If thin people skinny dip, does that mean fat people chunky dunk?

• Like 1

On 06/01/2023 at 18:22, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. Its the carbohydrates silly cunts stuff down their gobs which makes them fatties. Simple carbs like sugars give instant energy, complex ones like pasta, bread, rice etc release energy slowly. Unless we burn these through our lifestyle, they are converted to fat to be stored either around our guts or arse, or more seriously, around our hearts or arteries. As we get older our metabolism slows so cutting down or cutting out completely these complex carbs is a good idea. Daft bastards who wolf down a whole pizza and chips will be taking on enough carbs to take on a mountain stage of the Tour de France the day after.

@Stubby Pecker ouch, that hurt, having to mention France. I hope you are marketing at the Cheese Fair in Digbeth, this March.  I must admit that your 'Old Stubby Bellend Blue Vein'  gave the opposition a run for their money last time round.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Was wondering when someone would cop it...too busy gratin the hatin instead of increasin the peace..in..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Have you ever thought about about spittin' some bars/rapping next time your performing at some chavs Wedding? Those tax free tips will flood in afterwards Panzer. Lol. 

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

This is my thread isn't it Panzer? 

Don’t waste your time Raas. His lot has been ridiculously claiming some territorial ownership of NI for so long now that it’s probably time for the Black and Tans to tour the Republic again and firmly explain things to them the only way they understand.
I hope someone videos the complicated medical procedure  at A and E when the doctors try to extract Father Murphys cock from the saxophone it’s mysteriously got caught up in, deep in Panzybabys poor battered dirt box, and posts it on YouTube.

• Like 1