CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat cunts/bastards/wankers etc

Old Chap Raasclaat

9 hours ago, ratcum said:

I must confess to getting Messrs  Normsky and Stormzy mixed up on occasion CB.

I'm thinking of starting a petition to get Palestine admitted to the Eurovision Song Contest. Can I count on your signature?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

But still a fat cow, poor old Uncle Ben probably had nightmares from going down on that no doubt yeasty, stinking cunt in the past. Don't worry Ben, the nightmare is over. 

I’m hoping Eddie reads about this and immediately gets to work on an exit strategy from his own uncannily similar (but massively worse) romantic situation.

• 4 months later...

Fucking hell, it's getting worse... I've noticed some deodorant advert with some fat black bird dancing... 'Still dry' after all that dancing and being a fat cunt... Well good for you, you fat fucking cunt. 

Why are we celebrating illness? If you see some anorexic cunt, most decent folk would think 'look at that poor, skinny anorexic cunt, they're ill and need help' however for some reason fat cunts at the other end of the scale (see what I did there?) are celebrated. NO, they are ill as well, if not more so than the skinny anorexic cunts. I heard fat cunt Shelagh Fogarty on LBC a while ago talking about people 'Suffering' from obesity... What a fucking cunt... She then goes on to say something like 'My diet is fine, it's the crisps I eat between meals'... What an in denial fat fucking cuntbag. If there is one thing most people (except for spastics) have control of, it's what they put in their fat fucking gobs all day (and night in some cases) and I'm not entertaining it anymore. I've noticed myself feeling sick recently when out and about, having to look at Humpty Dumpty looking four belly slags waddling along with their long suffering (usually thin) Muppet boyfriend/husband in tow. I can't help but imagine the poor cunt having to go down on that Jabba the Hutts sweaty cunt and pretending to enjoy it. Lol. 

It's bad enough seeing some washed up fat bloke who has given up wandering around but there is no excuse for a woman... She's let herself go and she's a (fat) cunt.

@Neil you fat fucking cunt, stop munching that pasta and join me on the Carnivore diet... It'll change your life, it's changed mine. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fucking hell, it's getting worse... I've noticed some deodorant advert with some fat black bird dancing... 'Still dry' after all that dancing and being a fat cunt... Well good for you, you fat fucking cunt. 

Why are we celebrating illness? If you see some anorexic cunt, most decent folk would think 'look at that poor, skinny anorexic cunt, they're ill and need help' however for some reason fat cunts at the other end of the scale (see what I did there?) are celebrated. NO, they are ill as well, if not more so than the skinny anorexic cunts. I heard fat cunt Shelagh Fogarty on LBC a while ago talking about people 'Suffering' from obesity... What a fucking cunt... She then goes on to say something like 'My diet is fine, it's the crisps I eat between meals'... What an in denial fat fucking cuntbag. If there is one thing most people (except for spastics) have control of, it's what they put in their fat fucking gobs all day (and night in some cases) and I'm not entertaining it anymore. I've noticed myself feeling sick recently when out and about, having to look at Humpty Dumpty looking four belly slags waddling along with their long suffering (usually thin) Muppet boyfriend/husband in tow. I can't help but imagine the poor cunt having to go down on that Jabba the Hutts sweaty cunt and pretending to enjoy it. Lol. 

It's bad enough seeing some washed up fat bloke who has given up wandering around but there is no excuse for a woman... She's let herself go and she's a (fat) cunt.

@Neil you fat fucking cunt, stop munching that pasta and join me on the Carnivore diet... It'll change your life, it's changed mine. 

How do you pull a fat bird?

Piece of cake. Lol lol.

• Like 2

On 18/06/2023 at 13:40, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

imagine the poor cunt having to go down on that Jabba the Hutts sweaty cunt

You'd be there like a shot if it was offered, don't deny it, 'ladies man'.

LOL

On 18/05/2021 at 14:47, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember one character who used to turn up for my diabetes clinic a few years back who was at least 6 stone overweight, who I would see out and about who was always munching away on something. He would even sit in the waiting room with a family size bag of revels or Maltesers. He knew he was overweight but he seriously couldn't give a fuck. 

Found out couple of weeks ago he had a massive stroke and died. 39 years old.

What a beautiful story.

t's anecdotes like this that warm the cockles of my fucking heart. 

• Like 1

On 18/05/2021 at 15:47, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember one character who used to turn up for my diabetes clinic a few years back who was at least 6 stone overweight, who I would see out and about who was always munching away on something. He would even sit in the waiting room with a family size bag of revels or Maltesers. He knew he was overweight but he seriously couldn't give a fuck. 

Found out couple of weeks ago he had a massive stroke and died. 39 years old.

2 years on, the fat bastard is probably still burning at the crem. Filthy cunt's last words were probably 'Global warming, my arse'

On 19/06/2023 at 15:54, and said:

You'd be there like a shot if it was offered, don't deny it, 'ladies man'.

LOL

Do you still claim to have a Girlfriend who works at Billingsgate market, who you visit in the early hours? Lol.

What a load of shite, I doubt you've ever had a Girlfriend, although I don't doubt you roam around in the early hours. You sinister perverted cunt. 

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you still claim to have a Girlfriend who works at Billingsgate market, who you visit in the early hours? Lol.

Give him a break Raas. He obviously meant to say he’s got a bitch at Battersea dogs home. 

• Like 1