CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat cunts/bastards/wankers etc

Old Chap Raasclaat

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Have you ever thought about about spittin' some bars/rapping next time your performing at some chavs Wedding? Those tax free tips will flood in afterwards Panzer. Lol. 

Nah nobody wants to hear original work..ya stick to what ya know n belt it out loud n long n give them what they came for..tinnitus..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 07/01/2023 at 19:15, Dyslexic cnut said:

How have you coped during the recent binmen’s strike, Cunto? You must have filled 3 eight yard skips with wrung-out bottles & cans.

I engage my own 'private' contractor (Snowy has a job on the side)🛒

• Like 1

On 07/01/2023 at 16:53, cunt said:

Oh, in your haste to try for the cheap, smutty laugh, you seem to have been mistaken, when I said Plenty Of Fish, I wasn't referring to the dating website for desperate wankers like you, I was talking about my girlfriend's stall, down Billingsgate Market.

I visit her there a couple of times a week, lovely girl, she's the love of my life.💕

If this is a fact, which myself and 99.9% of the puntership know it's not, going out with a perpetually single dickhead like you, the chav's unwashed cunt would stink like an iceless Billingsgate Fish Market at 3pm during an August heatwave. 

Kill yourself.

• Like 1

On 08/01/2023 at 07:30, Witheredscrote said:

@Stubby Pecker ouch, that hurt, having to mention France. I hope you are marketing at the Cheese Fair in Digbeth, this March.  I must admit that your 'Old Stubby Bellend Blue Vein'  gave the opposition a run for their money last time round.

Fuck off you geriatric, goose buggering cunt

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/01/2023 at 18:17, camberwell gypsy said:

You bet your arse that the majority of cunts who take out gym memberships will go a few times, and give up through either can't hack exercise or see their bulbous bodies in the gyms mirrors, sweating like Vanessa Feltz in a sauna and get depressed. Which will make them reach for an 'animal size' Ben and Jerry's tub and put on more lbs. 

CG, apparently Uncle Ben Ofoedu has been cheating on Vanessa Feltz... I mean what did the stupid fat cow expect? Uncle Ben was always going to take up a younger, fitter offer wasn't he? Hey, Vanessa what's wrong with you? Lol.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

apparently Uncle Ben Ofoedu has been cheating on Vanessa Feltz... I mean what did the stupid fat cow expect? 

I can't believe she didn't see that coming. I mean, she's always been so self-aware.

32856620-9358005-Throwback_The_host_pictured_in_2009-a-52_1615629594937.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't believe she didn't see that coming. I mean, she's always been so self-aware.

32856620-9358005-Throwback_The_host_pictured_in_2009-a-52_1615629594937.jpg

To be fair to her, she had trimmed down a fair bit lately... But still a fat cow, poor old Uncle Ben probably had nightmares from going down on that no doubt yeasty, stinking cunt in the past. Don't worry Ben, the nightmare is over. 

• Like 1

As South Park has taught us, it never ends well when monkeys attempt to breed with pigs. On which note it would seem that almost every picture ever taken of Janet Street-Porter and Normski has vanished from the internet. Almost.

ZOn41Zm.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s the ghost of Himmler at work. First Rantzen gets cancer, so I reckon Lipman is staying well clear of showers for the foreseeable. Pity old Heinrich never got to them before they spat out Kikelets.

we can only hope Nigella Lawson chokes on some rimmed dick soon

52 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

To be fair to her, she had trimmed down a fair bit lately... But still a fat cow, poor old Uncle Ben probably had nightmares from going down on that no doubt yeasty, stinking cunt in the past. Don't worry Ben, the nightmare is over. 

"Let Hebrew women lie down with unclean beasts and pharisees of hip hop, their genitalia consumed by miasma creatures". 

(New Revised Standard Version. Rat 3.6-8)