CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

History Repeating Itself

Guest judgetwi

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's a historical fact that history, unlike science, never repeats itself. 

The mistakes of the past can be repeated.  Such as adopting communism as the system of government.  

Guest judgetwi
On 23/05/2021 at 10:05, Mrs Roops said:

Old twitter joke.

Well you should know Mr Roops as you spend your whole pathetic life on tinternet. 

I hear that people are struggling to get dental treatment, thanks to Covid, and willing to pay shitloads when they’ve got a toothache. As a qualified dentist 😁😁😆😄😃😆 and well renowned humanitarian i’m sure you will be offering your services, and filling your pockets at the same time. 

Thank you Mr Roops.

Guest judgetwi
On 23/05/2021 at 20:25, Major Cunt said:

I dunno, Jewdy. Some of my material regarding you has been applauded harder than a Netanyahu speech at Congress. You overestimate your ability to bring the house down with that famous jewish sense of humour. 

Shalom brother...

Be fair Marje.Slagging me off is guaranteed to get you likes from the bottlers and arselickers on here. I reckon you are riding on my back mate. Not saying that you owe me or anything, i’d just like a bit  of justice now and again.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Be fair Marje.Slagging me off is guaranteed to get you likes from the bottlers and arselickers on here. I reckon you are riding on my back mate. Not saying that you owe me or anything, i’d just like a bit  of justice now and again.

I hope you don't mean "riding on your back" in the biblical sense, Jewdz? And is justice a euphemism for one up the kyber? If that's your bag then I suggest you contact @Earl of Punkape as I'm sure he'll oblige. 

Forgive my ignorance, but I can't keep up with the pink brigades current terminologies. 

Shalom

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well you should know Mr Roops as you spend your whole pathetic life on tinternet. 

I hear that people are struggling to get dental treatment, thanks to Covid, and willing to pay shitloads when they’ve got a toothache. As a qualified dentist 😁😁😆😄😃😆 and well renowned humanitarian i’m sure you will be offering your services, and filling your pockets at the same time. 

Thank you Mr Roops.

Roops doesn't need the money you soppy cunt, she's fabulously rich, hence the reason she can afford to run this place

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I hope you don't mean "riding on your back" in the biblical sense, Jewdz? And is justice a euphemism for one up the kyber? If that's your bag then I suggest you contact @Earl of Punkape as I'm sure he'll oblige. 

Forgive my ignorance, but I can't keep up with the pink brigades current terminologies. 

Shalom

Surly in a biblical sense if would mean riding a donkey or camel, something Jewdys lot and their lovely neighbours still do, the backwards savages. 

p.s. there are no gay jews or muslips, only child rapist's 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Surly in a biblical sense if would mean riding a donkey or camel, something Jewdys lot and their lovely neighbours still do, the backwards savages. 

You can't fit a camel through the eye of a needle, especially if it's got some fat, East-End ex-copper Jew riding it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Prick.

It's good to know that there's a fraternity of fat, wheelchair bound spastics who have each others backs. I'm sure that The Judge will thank you in "Jew" course, Drew. 

In the meantime, take your spacker solidarity and shove it up your fucking arse.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Roops doesn't need the money you soppy cunt, she's fabulously rich, hence the reason she can afford to run this place

p.s. there are no gay jews or muslips, only child rapist's 

Thanks for clearing that up, Stubbs. Your knowledge of Israel seems to be on par with Herr Rat. Not seen the old bastard lately so have no way of cross referencing your Alan Whicker-esque review. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

You can't fit a camel through the eye of a needle, especially if it's got some fat, East-End ex-copper Jew riding it.

I wonder if the Judge was in the mounted division of the met. If he was then I'd imagine a thoroughbred shire horse had to be only steed capable of carrying his gargantuan frame at public order offences. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I wonder if the Judge was in the mounted division of the met. If he was then I'd imagine a thoroughbred shire horse had to be only steed capable of carrying his gargantuan frame at public order offences. 

The last of the old blue police telephone boxes, most famously featured as 'The T.A.R.Dis', were sold off at auction in the 1980s and are now in the hands of private collectors.

Many of them still smell of kebabs and bitterness.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The last of the old blue police telephone boxes, most famously featured as 'The T.A.R.Dis', were sold off at auction in the 1980s and are now in the hands of private collectors.

Many of them still smell of kebabs and bitterness.

Unlike the ordinary red ones that still smell of piss 

Guest judgetwi
On 25/05/2021 at 17:41, Decimus said:

There you go Carrotcruncher. I’ve really got into your head even more than Mr Roops haven’t I? You are allowed to insult me and use racist abuse against me but only Mr Roops is allowed to delete me. You would have done it long ago but Mr Roops has no justification for it and doesn’t want to look like he’s shitting his pants and can’t handle me  taking the piss.

Mr Roops thinks the red triangle is going to make me give up. On the contrary, it just encourages me to take the piss  even more. That’s the kind of cunt I am. I see a weakness and I exploit it. Not in real life obviously.......this ain’t real life, a point so many saddos on here have long since forgotten.

Guest judgetwi
On 25/05/2021 at 17:18, Stubby Pecker said:

Surely everyone on here is fabulously rich, have copious  letters after their name, are as hard as fuck and have birds begging them for a fuck? I thought I was the only cunt who wasn’t.

By the way, have I told you about my 12 inch di.........fuck it, i’m dreaming again.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There you go Carrotcruncher. I’ve really got into your head even more than Mr Roops haven’t I? You are allowed to insult me and use racist abuse against me but only Mr Roops is allowed to delete me. You would have done it long ago but Mr Roops has no justification for it and doesn’t want to look like he’s shitting his pants and can’t handle me  taking the piss.

Mr Roops thinks the red triangle is going to make me give up. On the contrary, it just encourages me to take the piss  even more. That’s the kind of cunt I am. I see a weakness and I exploit it. Not in real life obviously.......this ain’t real life, a point so many saddos on here have long since forgotten.

What a load of self-pitying, nonsensical, absolute fucking bollocks. You need to lighten up "mate". With that in mind, here's a joke.

What do you call a flying Jew?

Smoke.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I was up for a scrap with Roops. I now pretend she’s a 7’ version of Mike Tyson holding an Uzi and telling me to step the fuck aside, immediately. Compliance is highly advisable judgster, confrontation will only see one outcome and it won’t be pretty. Good luck now.

I think that battle for our nation has been lost. Destroyed by the "we are all guilty agenda". I have looked back at my ancestors and so far as I can none of the (not even the well to do lot) were involved in the slave trade so I cannot see any reason why I should feel guilty. The vast majority of people in the UK come from parents and grandparents born in humble circumstances, A few of them managed to start buying their own houses after the first world war all paid for by their own hard work and similar continued after the second world war, none of their descendants should feel any guilt over the slave trade .. white privilege though is a big part of the problems .. the descendants of those cunts who did make their family fortunes from the slave trade and also off the backs of white workers. Cunts born into wealth accrued 200 years ago or more, cunts who will be lifted back up by the family fortune if they fail and will never have to pay a mortgage. The same cunts who will point the finger and scream racist and bigot if any of the rest of dare dare to say that we are not guilty. Yet none of them will hand the family fortune back to those they stole it from.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

My antecedents were in the main from the Irish Republic via West Cumberland so I am quite content with being ashamed of Bono , Daniel O'Donnell and Sellafield  .. though not necessarily in that order

TBH the real guilty ones wealth goes back to a time almost 300 years ago. The ones who accrued their wealth came after the mid 1750 were artisans and workmen from humble backgrounds like Thomas Telford, James Brindley, Brunel and George (Geordie) Stephenson they paid their men well and would never have dreamed of using slaves.

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I was up for a scrap with Roops. I now pretend she’s a 7’ version of Mike Tyson holding an Uzi and telling me to step the fuck aside, immediately. Compliance is highly advisable judgster, confrontation will only see one outcome and it won’t be pretty. Good luck now.

I'm sure @judgetwi will value your advice. He's only been here 12 years and the support of an old hand like yourself must be a great comfort.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I think that battle for our nation has been lost. Destroyed by the "we are all guilty agenda". I have looked back at my ancestors and so far as I can none of the (not even the well to do lot) were involved in the slave trade so I cannot see any reason why I should feel guilty. The vast majority of people in the UK come from parents and grandparents born in humble circumstances, A few of them managed to start buying their own houses after the first world war all paid for by their own hard work and similar continued after the second world war, none of their descendants should feel any guilt over the slave trade .. white privilege though is a big part of the problems .. the descendants of those cunts who did make their family fortunes from the slave trade and also off the backs of white workers. Cunts born into wealth accrued 200 years ago or more, cunts who will be lifted back up by the family fortune if they fail and will never have to pay a mortgage. The same cunts who will point the finger and scream racist and bigot if any of the rest of dare dare to say that we are not guilty. Yet none of them will hand the family fortune back to those they stole it from.

I dream of Lily Allen telling me I should apologise for slavery. Then I've an excuse to kick her dad  right in the bollocks

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I dream of Lily Allen telling me I should apologise for slavery. Then I've an excuse to kick her dad  right in the bollocks

She does say that she has never been assaulted by a person of colour .. TBH I can say the same although the fact that I am 6' 5" tall and have a long ginger beard might be a reason.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Dont be too pessimistic, I don't think everyone buys into this whiteskin= guilty and racist by default horseshit which certain fringe elements are peddling.  I think a sufficient number of people will see it as a legitimised scam.  

Beneath the veneer of extreme politics, its a shakedown for money where the operator tries to create guilt for non existent crimes.  

Edited by Weary&Disgusted
Spelling as usual