CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London

Eddie

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Pre-prep, prep, senior and full-time boarding, roughly I've spent around 400k per child. My dip-dyed-headed daughter hates me with every fibre of her being and my son is in Kenya on a 'save the spades' course, picking up litter. 

If you dump your offspring on others and allow them to do the nurturing, it is little wonder they think you are a cuckoo cunt. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I am coming round to the idea of a black Churchill:

His parents were obviously thinking the same when they chose the name Winston, just  in case he popped out with a suntan and Mrs Churchill’s previous explanations concerning the fridge being full of watermelon for months and the constant smell of ganja in the bedroom weren’t plausible anymore.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Frank said:

I know that I hurt you Billy when you first appeared on the scene. Its been a while now. Let it go.

I really would love to see you make a comeback Frank. I just can’t see it happening. If you think it would make you stronger please hurt me more. I can take it. In fact I insist on it.

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What bollocks- Jews not welcome in London. The place is full of your mob. They’re attracted to money like flies to shit, a Catholic priest to a pre teen boys arsehole or Savile to a hairless fanny 

Talking about a hairless fanny, that Ian Wright wasn't half talking bollocks at Half Time tonight. 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Talking about a hairless fanny, that Ian Wright wasn't half talking bollocks at Half Time tonight. 

Who was the token tart on there today? I can't believe Wrighty talked more bollocks than her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Pre-prep, prep, senior and full-time boarding, roughly I've spent around 400k per child. My dip-dyed-headed daughter hates me with every fibre of her being and my son is in Kenya on a 'save the spades' course, picking up litter. 

At least your son doesn't wear shoes where he is, imagine how many pairs at 3 grand a pop he'd ask you for? 

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

Who was the token tart on there today? I can't believe Wrighty talked more bollocks than her.

Fuck knows. They all roll into one. What pissed me off was the first thing they talked about at HT was the crowd booing. Mind you, the game was fucking dire. I was listening to the boring shitfest from Lords and decided to see if the football was better. It weren't. Btw: that biscuit tin forehead paddy Keane talks barely understandable drivel as well

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I know that I hurt you Billy when you first appeared on the scene. Its been a while now. Let it go.

“Let it go”

If only that could be said in the context of you, strung up by your feet over the whirring blades of an industrial wood chipper- with me holding the rope 

9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Rather than sing it can you arrange for yourself to be frozen, cryogenically, instead.

Thanks.

Soppy cunt, that would mean the prospect of the spindly gay cunt being defrosted- haven’t you seen Demolition Man?

Best just freeze him the conventional way- to death 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

With Ming defrosting on the bed.

We’re well past that stage Bally 

On Mings umpteenth removal from the freezer, the old girl was a bit worse than sloppy seconds. I think frank hung up the remaining bits for the blue tits and sparrows to pick clean

27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On Mings umpteenth removal from the freezer, the old girl was a bit worse than sloppy seconds. I think frank hung up the remaining bits for the blue tits and sparrows to pick clean

He couldn’t get it up when he realised she was female. He spent weeks looking in the freezer in case her cock had snapped off as he was lifting her out.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ming resembled the consistency of a Sush-Puppy the last time Frank fancied a bunk up. Obviously this weather was the final nail in the coffin, and he's finally taken a leaf out of Dennis Nielson's book and dropped her down a man hole. 

I've already told him he'd have his pick of the Cambodian lady boy's desperate for a British passport, but he's just waiting for the travel ban to be lifted according to our PM's. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

He couldn’t get it up when he realised she was female. He spent weeks looking in the freezer in case her cock had snapped off as he was lifting her out.

I heard the last time he went to the freezer to grab something yellow to fuck he ended up making passionate love to whole frozen smoked haddock 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Ming resembled the consistency of a Sush-Puppy the last time Frank fancied a bunk up. Obviously this weather was the final nail in the coffin, and he's finally taken a leaf out of Dennis Nielson's book and dropped her down a man hole. 

I've already told him he'd have his pick of the Cambodian lady boy's desperate for a British passport, but he's just waiting for the travel ban to be lifted according to our PM's. 

I’m not sure about you, MC. There’s a bit of me that views your wit and talent, but sometimes, I’m emotionally compromised. Help me out, I think we might have a future, pressing on.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m not sure about you, MC. There’s a bit of me that views your wit and talent, but sometimes, I’m emotionally compromised. Help me out, I think we might have a future, pressing on.

My best advice would be not take yourself too seriously. This site is a massive piss take after all, and if you're not too sure about me that's fine. 

The Christmas party's always involve a few straightners so we can sort it out then. Ask @Eddie he's always hitting the heavy bag incase Fender shows up.

It might be a good idea to stay off the amphetamines, DC, and drop a few Xanax instead.