CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

16x6-12= Racist

camberwell gypsy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9717063/Educators-slam-math-workbook-claims-racist-ask-students-right-answer.html

Apparently mathematics (or Math in the USA) is considered to be racist. A book that is funded by four eyed computer geek and Bond villain, Bill Gates, seeks to "dismantle racism in mathematics" or summink.  

So now seeking an answer to a maths problem from a person of an  ethnic background is now considered racist. 

Anyway, read the item to see what I'm talking about.

98% of me thinks its complete bollocks. The other 10% of me can't give a fuck anymore 

• Like 2

Guest Cocky Council Cake
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9717063/Educators-slam-math-workbook-claims-racist-ask-students-right-answer.html

Apparently mathematics (or Math in the USA) is considered to be racist. A book that is funded by four eyed computer geek and Bond villain, Bill Gates, seeks to "dismantle racism in mathematics" or summink.  

So now seeking an answer to a maths problem from a person of an  ethnic background is now considered racist. 

98% of me thinks its complete bollocks. The other 10% of me can't give a fuck anymore 

I think the problem is how the maths problems are worded, the questions need to be made more relevant for the brothers. 

For example: Darnell and his mates have 4 machetes, but then misplace 2 machetes while out mugging, gang-raping and guzzling fried chiggun. How many machetes are now required to finish their orgy of mindless violence?

Edited by Cocky Council Cake

12 hours ago, Cocky Council Cake said:

I think the problem is how the maths problems are worded, the questions need to be made more relevant for the brothers. 

For example: Darnell and his mates have 4 machetes, but then misplace 2 machetes while out mugging, gang-raping and guzzling fried chiggun. How many machetes are now required to finish their orgy of mindless violence?

I like your suggestion Cocky Cunt and really think you should go out into “da com you nity” to teach our dusky brethren these essential skills. 

For example it would help them to count their dope money, work out how many children they’d need to invent to gather the maximum benefits, and calculate the average number of kicks to the head to kill an already mugged pensioner

Guest Cocky Council Cake
40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I like your suggestion Cocky Cunt and really think you should go out into “da com you nity” to teach our dusky brethren these essential skills. 

For example it would help them to count their dope money, work out how many children they’d need to invent to gather the maximum benefits, and calculate the average number of kicks to the head to kill an already mugged pensioner

Exactly. It'd be like being a 19th century missionary, but with a greater chance of being boiled in a pot and eaten.

47 minutes ago, nocti said:

Meanwhile, down under, they are taking steps to block teaching critical race theory in their national curriculum. 

Britain led the way by forcing Agatha Christie to rename one of her books, "And Then There Were None", lest any black people reading it accidentally learn some arithmetic.

ten-little-niggers-agatha-christie-first-edition.jpg?fit=1000,800&ssl=1

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Cocky Council Cake said:

Exactly. It'd be like being a 19th century missionary, but with a greater chance of being boiled in a pot and eaten.

If you do go on this mission to help da bruthas make sure you infect your pupils with Ebola, COVID and bad AIDS (take frank along for this one)

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Q. If Delroy impregnates 6 women and 2 of them have twins, how many children will he have to support till they’re 16?

A. None, but he will still pop round and fuck the mothers occasionally if he’s not in jail.

Maths...fucking simple.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

The Governor of the State of Oregon, Kate Brown (Democrat), yesterday signed into state law a decree that students be allowed to graduate without proof that they can read or write or do math. When asked why? by an obviously right wing, white supremacist journalist, she refused to comment. Marvellous.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Governor of the State of Oregon, Kate Brown (Democrat), yesterday signed into state law a decree that students be allowed to graduate without proof that they can read or write or do math. When asked why? by an obviously right wing, white supremacist journalist, she refused to comment. Marvellous.

She actually signed it a month ago but attempted to bury it under other crap and it only became public knowledge yesterday.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

So?

If that bridge falls down, or that missile veers off its intended flight path or even something more mundane like that steak comes out medium instead of rare or that darts game turns into a flids paradise, who cares?

.......and you're racist if you do!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

She actually signed it a month ago but attempted to bury it under other crap and it only became public knowledge yesterday.

Due to her mathematical skills she couldn't understand the calendar, she signed it last month, but thought it was tomorrow.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She'll probably charge you for it. Her usual rate is eleventy hundred pounds 

Obviously, there will be a discount for socially disenfranchised and cultural minorities(whatever the fuck that means)

When noticing the colour of Diane Abbott's skin, I'm somewhat reminded that Dickless loves sticking his acid-tongue up Woffles' crack.

I sometimes wonder what they get out of it, I guess when you're in love (as they obviously are) that's what happens :wub:

34 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well that explains why that calorie counting diet isn't fucking working for her either.

Bet she's on the case when it comes to checking her fuckin' bank account (at our expense, the cunt)