CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Olly Alexander, Time Lord.

Witheredscrote

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Good old BBC have announced him as the new Dr Poo. What a fucking predictable choice, from a bunch of arsehole worshipping LGBT loving cunts.  What can fans expect? a pink tardis, the little freak sucking off a Dalek. It beggars belief, but at least Frank will be happy.

Fuck off.

Gay Lord more like.

Lololol.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Here's an advance look at that Dalek fellatio scene from his audition.

yearsandyears.jpg

Oh well, at least he's not black.

Who the fuck is this reedy little smug looking cunt? I've literally only become aware of his existence upon reading this thread. I assume he's a poof by what what others have said, but what's his claim to fame besides taking it up the arse?

• Like 2

It seems to me that Dr Who is now being used as a stepping stone, leg up or whatever you want to call it, for two bob actors to further their careers. Sign up for a couple of series, get noticed and then fuck off. Now to be honest I'd never heard of the Whitaker woman before she took the title role. The spud faced fucker (Smith?) Who had the role, I'd never heard of him neither. 

I haven't watched Dr Who since Peter Davison left because by that time the whole thing was dying on its arse and  Colin Baker bored the whole fucking thing to death. I should imagine the only cunts who watched this are the grubby little arseholes who turn up at conventions in shitholes like Basingstoke 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It seems to me that Dr Who is now being used as a stepping stone, leg up or whatever you want to call it, for two bob actors to further their careers. Sign up for a couple of series, get noticed and then fuck off. Now to be honest I'd never heard of the Whitaker woman before she took the title role. The spud face fucker (Smith?) Who had the role, I'd never heard of him neither. 

I haven't watched Dr Who since Peter Davison left because by that time the whole thing was dying on its arse and  Colin Baker bored the whole fucking thing to death. I should imagine the only cunts who watched this are the grubby little arseholes who turn up at conventions in shitholes like Basingstoke 

The grubby convention attending crowd have been fucked off too. The entire output of the BBC has been remodelled to suit screaming faggots, militant black racists and the middle class white quislings who worship them.

I'm fucking glad my grandparents are all gone. I wouldn't want to see them come to realise that the regime they helped defeat in the 1940s would have been a better option than the shit we've ended up with.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I reckon this sausage jousting poof will use the tardis to travel back to the gayest of times; Ancient Greece where child buggery was basically a law, the dressing room of the village people, and franks boat circa 2014

AIDS 

It’s the cybermen I feel sorry for Stubbers. The non binary cyberpeople of colour doesn’t sound as scary. Probably their intergalactic silver privelege or some bollocks that’s just been made up but can’t be questioned.

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s the cybermen I feel sorry for Stubbers. The non binary cyberpeople of colour doesn’t sound as scary. Probably their intergalactic silver privelege or some bollocks that’s just been made up but can’t be questioned.

I made a cyberman helmet out of an old ice cream tub, bog roll tubes and tin foil (you must have plenty of the latter…) when I was at primary school 

Just sayin 

37 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I made a cyberman helmet out of an old ice cream tub, bog roll tubes and tin foil (you must have plenty of the latter…) when I was at primary school 

Just sayin 

I left school when I was six.

Sometimes I look back and think I might have peaked too soon. 

Guest judgetwi

The BBC brainwashing kids with blatant faggotry? So tell me something new. 

It’s only a matter of time before they have a statue of Sir James  outside Savile Headquarters. 

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The BBC brainwashing kids with blatant faggotry? So tell me something new. 

It’s only a matter of time before they have a statue of Sir James  outside Savile Headquarters. 

Well said, Jewdie, we need to send cunts who fiddle with children to the chambers.

EKjItYKX0AAdoeW.jpg

Guest judgetwi
On 03/07/2021 at 14:29, Decimus said:

Well said, Jewdie, we need to send cunts who fiddle with children to the chambers.

EKjItYKX0AAdoeW.jpg

The disturbing thing about this is that most of these cunts i’ve never heard of. There can’t really be a perv called Andy Dick surely? But then I’d probably say the same about Weiner if I didn’t know who that cunt is.

• 2 years later...

I see this arse - bandit, although gayer than Christmas, is still a money-grabbing, fame hungry cunt with morals as flexible as the Don of Trumpton, otherwise he would be boycotting another 15 minutes of fame in the Eurovision.

Isn't it nice to know that whether you're gay, bi, sis, trans, xyz....etc we're essentially all the same when it comes to standing your ground........, but only when it suits you personally.

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I see this arse - bandit, although gayer than Christmas, is still a money-grabbing, fame hungry cunt with morals as flexible as the Don of Trumpton, otherwise he would be boycotting another 15 minutes of fame in the Eurovision.

Isn't it nice to know that whether you're gay, bi, sis, trans, xyz....etc we're essentially all the same when it comes to standing your ground........, but only when it suits you personally.

I am assuming that you do not like this despicable gay cunt?

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am assuming that you do not like this despicable gay cunt?

Put it this way, if Qweer Starmer and this Olly Alexander were in my gun sights, and I only had one bullet I would get Olly to stand in front so the bullet would kill him first.

Just now, Cunty BigBollox said:

Put it this way, if Qweer Starmer and this Olly Alexander were in my gun sights, and I only had one bullet I would get Olly to stand in front so the bullet would kill him first.

Make them have a fight to the death and shoot the winner.

John Pertwee must be spinning in his grave .He bought a certain campness to the role but he was no fudge packer . Fucking BBC cunts if its not some bloke in a frock,  an ugly baggy Jean wearing mens haircut  lesbian or  some talentless  random ethnic the screen would be blank .I refuse to pay the cunts .fucking wankers .Fucking Eric Gill sculpture above the doors, look him up .What a weirdo cunt he was .Not happy with just his daughter he had the family dog as well allegedly .

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Make them have a fight to the death and shoot the winner.

Put them all  in a pit with Angela Raynor and Diane Abbott , make them fiiiiiiiight.Actually I'd probably save Angela as I find her weirdly seductive  plus  I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few grand now she's  sold the old council house . Her old man doesn't look up to much I must say .