CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I did actually, remember?

Your dementia's getting a bit worrying Frank. Have you checked that your deck shoes are on the right feet? That's one of the early signs. 

Calm down Gypps. Frank doesn’t get much time on the keyboard nowadays. He has to wait for DC to go for a piss and make sure he puts it down exactly as he left it when he hears the toilet flush. It’s almost as if they’re the same person. Obviously they’re not of course.

I see that jug earned cunts salary is on the agenda once more .Why is it he and that gonk Zoe Ball get paid so much? It must depend on the size of your ears. Simon Weston would be on 50 quid a year if that's the case

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neil said:

I see that jug earned cunts salary is on the agenda once more .Why is it he and that gonk Zoe Ball get paid so much? It must depend on the size of your ears. Simon Weston would be on 50 quid a year if that's the case

Chopper Read would have probably been refused entry by security if he’d turned up for an interview. They would likely have regretted their decision  very quickly though.

’Right boys. Let’s have those toes off now. Chop Chop.’

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Chopper Read would have probably been refused entry by security if he’d turned up for an interview. They would likely have regretted their decision  very quickly though.

’Right boys. Let’s have those toes off now. Chop Chop.’

I must have another read of chopper, it’s hilarious for a semi fictional rant of violent career criminal 

53 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I must have another read of chopper, it’s hilarious for a semi fictional rant of violent career criminal 

Eric Bana is fantastic as Chopper. One of my favourite films ever. The one liners crack me up even after I’ve watched it at least four times.

’Nice shirt son. Do they make them for men?’

On 01/07/2021 at 19:53, camberwell gypsy said:

When Azerbaijan hosted Eurovision few years back, they evicted 100s of residents from this housing estate and demolished the whole lot to build the venue. Fuck knows how many poor bastards they'll make homeless to build stadiums. 

I expect that was the Armenian quarter

Guest judgetwi

I saw a car today with 4 England flags attached to the roof, the first one I have seen round my way during this tournament. I hope this racist is going to park somewhere safe...... like the carpark at Wembley Stadium for example.

Anywhere else he’s likely to get bricked by the wokies. The same middle class pricks who, if we win this thing, will be all over the Premier League with the knee taking, the rainbow armbands, the Palestinian flags  and all the wokie bullshit.

Am I the only cunt who won’t be that disappointed if we get our arses kicked tonight? 

Oh, and Gareth Wokegate is a massive arselicking CUNT!

On 06/07/2021 at 16:33, Neil said:

I’d like to punch her good-looking.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I saw a car today with 4 England flags attached to the roof, the first one I have seen round my way during this tournament. I hope this racist is going to park somewhere safe...... like the carpark at Wembley Stadium for example.

Anywhere else he’s likely to get bricked by the wokies. The same middle class pricks who, if we win this thing, will be all over the Premier League with the knee taking, the rainbow armbands, the Palestinian flags  and all the wokie bullshit.

Am I the only cunt who won’t be that disappointed if we get our arses kicked tonight? 

No

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Heard someone on the radio this 'arvo, who is obviously bleck,  who explained that she is frightened when England are playing because of the racism. She feels unsafe on the streets and in the stadium when they are playing. So I wouldn't be surprised if a few radical blecks and a few middle class lefties move to get football banned. 

16 minutes ago, Neil said:

No

If it was a Hollywood flick, Denmark are in the final and are 3-0 down to the Ities. Erikson is close to death so at half time the manager played by Samuel L Jackson, has just rushed from his bed, tells the team. The captain, played by Denzil Washington, goes into a long speech and ends with "Let's do this for Christian". The Danes come back and force penalties. It goes to sudden death. The Italian captain takes the spot kick but the Danish goalkeeper, played by Halle Berry throws herself to her right and tips it round the post.

Erikson, played by Eddie Murphy, makes a miraculous recovery and turns up in a wheelchair and joins the celebrations. 

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Heard someone on the radio this 'arvo, who is obviously bleck,  who explained that she is frightened when England are playing because of the racism. She feels unsafe on the streets and in the stadium when they are playing. So I wouldn't be surprised if a few radical blecks and a few middle class lefties move to get football banned. 

Obviously this wokie bitch has never been to a football match in her life. I can remember the days when she might have had a point but those days are long gone. Nobody gives a fuck about black players, stewards or supporters these days. Even over Millwall they don’t give a fuck. This posh bitch may be black but she knows fuck all about what goes on at the football.