CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've been on a two day come down after five days of hitting the beak and generally acting like quite the cunt. What have I missed?

I couldn’t care less where you’ve been. Make me laugh out loud or sling your hook. Fucking dope. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I couldn’t care less where you’ve been. Make me laugh out loud or sling your hook. Fucking dope. 

Watch your stupid cunt mouth. Your continued existence on here is only being tolerated due to my good will, which is rapidly diminishing.

Give me a nom by the end of the day or I'll set the fucking dogs on you.

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Frank said:

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Watch your stupid cunt mouth. Your continued existence on here is only being tolerated due to my good will, which is rapidly diminishing.

Give me a nom by the end of the day or I'll set the fucking dogs on you.

Gay for each other.

39 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Tell it like it is Francis…

I may have matchstick legs and a penchant for a suede loafer, but I’m not a gay man, DC. Decs and I have been buddies for over eight years and certainly won’t allow some old heinous curtain-twitching perv come between us. 

Just now, Frank said:

I may have matchstick legs and a penchant for a suede loafer, but I’m not a gay man, DC. Decs and I have been buddies for over eight years and certainly won’t allow some old curtain-twitching perv come between us. 

Quite right. There’s a lack of respect in some quarters on here for the panache and style you both bring to this place. I’ll tell you something, I’ll not stand idly by and watch it happen for much longer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Quite right. There’s a lack of respect in some quarters on here for the panache and style you both bring to this place. I’ll tell you something, I’ll not stand idly by and watch it happen for much longer.

Thank you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I've got a list of targets I'm working on, once it's finalised I'll PM you and F the details. 

I don't want to give too much away at this point, but suffice to say Neil is at the top of it.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got a list of targets I'm working on, once it's finalised I'll PM you and F the details. 

I don't want to give too much away at this point, but suffice to say Neil is at the top of it.

Neil? You'll never find him. His van moves like a phantom in the night.

They seek him here, they seek him there, they seek him everywhere. Is he in his rascal? Or is he in hell? That damned elusive PimperNeil. 

On 14/07/2021 at 23:32, Stubby Pecker said:

Take you fucking tongue out of inbred Norfolk cunts arsehole and get back to sucking off fellow swarthy looking degos. Have you ever swallowed a wop? 

He’d struggle to swallow a newly hatched dung beetle if it crawled out of his ravaged dirtbox and made its way up to his gob. Even the thick coating of premium rentboy jizz on it wouldn’t be enough help to slide it down his matchstick thin throat.

The cunt’s a fucking disgrace.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Neil? You'll never find him. His van moves like a phantom in the night.

They seek him here, they seek him there, they seek him everywhere. Is he in his rascal? Or is he in hell? That damned elusive PimperNeil. 

Neil's easy to smoke out. All I'd need to do is dress up like an old tart and stand on any street corner in Norfolk looking vulnerable and drunk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Neil's easy to smoke out. All I'd need to do is dress up like an old tart and stand on any street corner in Norfolk looking vulnerable and drunk.

To be fair, if you plan to do that in Wymondham there's only a miniscule chance of hitting the target. Most real women there look less appealing than a cross dressing rapist. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

See your pm. I think it’s about time we met. Don’t you? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

1 minute ago, Frank said:

EW3P0b_WoAE59tK.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

How many litres of KY would he need to bring with him given than you'd be trying to penetrate his dry tea towel holder in the manner of an undersexed Jack Russell within 5 minutes of meeting?

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Everton’s pre-season training camp traditionally begins with a five a side contest.

I gather this years’ winning team was Sigurdsson-Fuchs-Young-Boyes-Dailly.

Eyethangyou, try the fish. 

A meme that was doing the rounds on Saturday morning here in civilization LC!

Guest judgetwi

My mate, who is an interior designer,...... yeah ok he’s a fucking shirtlifter that doesn’t make him a bad person!....did some work at FA HQ recently. While there he accidentally stumbled across the checklist for England managers.......

1 Arselicker

2 Proven failure, couldn’t get a job anywhere else.

3 Wears nice suits

4 Yesman, does as he’s told

5 Remoaner 

6 Woke

7 Doesn’t fuck secretaries at FA headquarters

8 Not known for a fondness for big brown envelopes or freebie weekends in Dubai

9 Has a lot of friends in the media

10 Wanker

Just thought you might be interested.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A fair cop. I was surprised to not see it on The Corner is all. 

Glad to see it’s all going so well in the Peoples Republic of Australia Doc.

How couldn’t it when you’ve got the NSW Police Assistant Commissioner Tony Cooke, releasing a reassuring statement to the public which reads.........

‘IF YOU BUY THINGS WE THINK YOU DON’T NEED, FOR EXAMPLE A PAIR OF SHOES. WE WILL ARREST YOU.’

Must make you want to move to N. Korea for a bit of peace and quiet eh?

• Like 3