CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey

Jiggerycock

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Why in all fucks is this being allowed at a children's event?!

The local library says its the council's fault, the council says it was the charities fault, and the charity says it was the contractors fault - basic bureaucracy bullshit, but I assume there's a somewhat functioning adult in that costume - admittedly a screaming bender who dresses like a literal fuck monkey, but...

...OK fair enough, the rainbow ADHD cunt can't be expected to be the voice of reason in all this, but how the fuck was he still allowed to leave with his kneecaps intact?

He was allowed to leave unharmed because anyone who gives a paedo a kicking, will be treated more harshly by the law than the paedo would for raping children. 

Decs was bang on the money. The LGBT crowd want to normalise child abuse because it's what they're into. 

Only approx' 10% of the population is gay, yet over 70% of convicted paedophiles identify as gay. Says it all really.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was allowed to leave unharmed because anyone who gives a paedo a kicking, will be treated more harshly by the law than the paedo would for raping children. 

Decs was bang on the money. The LGBT crowd want to normalise child abuse because it's what they're into. 

Only approx' 10% of the population is gay, yet over 70% of convicted paedophiles identify as gay. Says it all really.

I'm not a violent man, Eric until it comes to my kids. If I ever saw some fithy fucking freak such as this cunt parading in front of any of my children I'd carve the face from his shit eating, cock smoking, dirty fucking face. Any parent at this event who didn't try to attack this nonce is as bad as a perpetrator in my eyes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm not a violent man, Eric until it comes to my kids. If I ever saw some fithy fucking freak such as this cunt parading in front of any of my children I'd carve the face from his shit eating, cock smoking, dirty fucking face. Any parent at this event who didn't try to attack this nonce is as bad as a perpetrator in my eyes.

I agree. Unfortunately, it seems that the majority of people are utterly gutless and manipulable. The MSM has, thanks to a unilateral bombardment of gay propaganda across TV programming, presenting and advertising, along with internet content and censorship of anything contrary, brainwashed the average white sheep into believing themselves to be secondary to the minorities, and kowtow to them for fear of being singled out or labelled as 'racist', homophobic, or any of the other words that now attract the attention of the police far more quickly than words like 'murder, rape, theft'.

There's something very wrong with a country whose police are more likely to arrest a white man for using the word 'n***er', than they are to arrest a Muslim man for raping a 9 year old.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree. Unfortunately, it seems that the majority of people are utterly gutless and manipulable. The MSM has, thanks to a unilateral bombardment of gay propaganda across TV programming, presenting and advertising, along with internet content and censorship of anything contrary, brainwashed the average white sheep into believing themselves to be secondary to the minorities, and kowtow to them for fear of being singled out or labelled as 'racist', homophobic, or any of the other words that now attract the attention of the police far more quickly than words like 'murder, rape, theft'.

There's something very wrong with a country whose police are more likely to arrest a white man for using the word 'n***er', than they are to arrest a Muslim man for raping a 9 year old.

Let's face it Eric, whenever a nonce gets in front of a judge the sentence is usually non custodial. These nonce hunting groups are usually pulling in the same cunts they've nabbed before. That tells you what sort of judiciary we have. 

59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Let's face Eric, whenever a nonce gets in front of a judge the sentence is usually non custodial. These nonce hunting groups are usually pulling in the same cunts they've nabbed before. That tells you what sort of judiciary we have. 

Its usually custodial with sexual offence register orders but not enough cunts to enforce the orders. We need more real police on the streets and those police need to be the type that are willing to be pounding the beat rather than graduates only interested promotion or pretending that they are social workers. With best will in the world laws without enforcement are useless.  An issue with nonce hunting groups is that they use enticement and only draw in the fuckwitted dopey cunts who would probably never dare to do anything rather than the scheming hardcore cunts .. I wonder how many white van pervs and murderers these nonce hunters have caught?

10 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Its usually custodial with sexual offence register orders but not enough cunts to enforce the orders. We need more real police on the streets and those police need to be the type that are willing to be pounding the beat rather than graduates only interested promotion or pretending that they are social workers. With best will in the world laws without enforcement are useless.  An issue with nonce hunting groups is that they use enticement and only draw in the fuckwitted dopey cunts who would probably never dare to do anything rather than the scheming hardcore cunts .. I wonder how many white van pervs and murderers these nonce hunters have caught?

They catch the pervs who think that sending pics of their cocks to a 13-14 year old girls and make rendezvous with them is normal. The old bill usually take ages to get there. Probably too busy nicking people going into shops with no masks. And they are usually known to these groups because they've snared them before. I'd kick the living shit out of them. 

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a good job that you're not a sex education teacher then, R-Soles, because I can't even begin to imagine the sort of sick shit you'd subject the kids to.

If I had to guess, though, I'd wager that it would include some sort of X-rated 'Lady and the Tramp' fan fiction, shortly followed by you demonstrating how to put a condom on a daschund using nothing but your toothless mouth.

You dirty fucking cunt.

Doesn't take much to smoke you and your itchy trigger finger out, does it?

Cunt!

BTW, who is this 'R-Soles' that you speak of? ;)

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Do you eat with a spork?

Legend has it that Steve Redgrave rowed so hard for so long that his heart expanded to almost twice the usual size, and he was told by medical staff that if he just gave up all at once it might actually kill him. I suspect a similar story lies behind your posting.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Legend has it that Steve Redgrave rowed so hard for so long that his heart expanded to almost twice the usual size, and he was told by medical staff that if he just gave up all at once it might actually kill him. I suspect a similar story lies behind your posting.

Similar happened to my cousin through wanking. His heart expanded to 3 times the size.

Sorry, I meant it was his right bicep. 

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Similar happened to my cousin through wanking. His heart expanded to 3 times the size.

Sorry, I meant it was his right bicep. 

What happened to the size of his cock, surely all that exercise expanded it in some way?

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I wonder what dildo monkey is usually hired for ..sonthin like that happend over here..some councillors decided it would be good to have some drag artistes read to kids in a library ...the artistes were gently told to not show up 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Let's face, anything was better than a doped up Irish sax player.