CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brighton Cat Killer

Goober

3 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Probably more fulfilling that your lot Ape .. I am correct in assuming in real life you are nice but a bit slow?

Yes - I can only aspire to the level of fulfilment you have in your life.

3 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

There is of course the possibility that Scotty is simply using me as bait to see what other fish come to the feeding frenzy.

Or the more likely possibility that he, like most, finds you a tiresome, repetitive, verbose fucktard.

• Like 1

large._110620027_stevebouquetallegedbrightoncatkiller.jpg.acbba00d10a7fad861cde5363371d27d.jpgHis nose looks like a willy.

He should have his ears sliced off, & his nose & be forced to eat them.

Wild cats should maul him. 200 cats should fart in his face, then he should be locked in a cage with a leopardess  🐆 whose belly is rumbling.

Next Prof B should bang his head & bollox to bits with her massive rolling pin & staple his cock to a table.

& liquidise his balls.

17 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Ape I have got a certificate to fly a drone .. any thoughts on a good one with a 12 mega pixel camera?

I can't say I'm surprised. I imagine that the only way you could fit your gargantuan member in frame for a Grindr dick pick exchange is by photographing it from a thousand feet up in the air.

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't say I'm surprised. I imagine that the only way you could fit your gargantuan member in frame for a Grindr dick pick exchange is by photographing it from a thousand feet up in the air.

Lol.

Fuck off.

I have been photographing butterflies this afternoon. Do you have a giant "member" and do you go on Grindr?

7 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

I know that the end is not far away and when I go to bed at night I might not wake up the following morning.

You’ve cheered me right up now Pen. Go to bed now and don’t waste what little time you have left boring the fucking shit out of everyone on here. Night night and fuck off.

• Like 4

Guest judgetwi
On 30/07/2021 at 23:09, ratcum said:

not again!

Listen monkey butt, It's a matter of supreme indifference to me whether anyone thinks my posts are funny or not. Verbal replies, as opposed to those trite 'likes' are reward enough. So thank you for yours

Don’t worry Herr Oberst, it’s not your fault that these idiots don’t understand Goon Show humour. What would they make  of “Round the Horne” eh?....the fucking morons. As for Dan Leno, don’t get me started on that comedic genius.

Be assured I, for one, appreciate your pre Stalingrad, sub Buchenwald sense of humour. I would give you dozens of likes but i’m afraid Mr Roops won’t allow me such freedom. You see?......there are antisemites everywhere so cheer up you cunt.

Mazel tov Herr Oberst!

On 02/08/2021 at 17:39, Decimus said:

What are your thoughts on the Pen creature, Scotty?

When I first joined, I genuinely thought it was a harmless old eccentric, a bit shit and more than a bit lonely. I went out of my way not to cunt its constant posting of bland, pointless shite about trains or obscure northern towns, because it felt wrong to target it.

I think others have been drawn into that false sense of security, though. It took me over a year to realise what a shit stirring, trolling piece of fucking scum Pen really is, easily on par with Frank. If there's ever a feud, it will insinuate itself into it, and its constant arselicking of Frank is on another level of horrific sycophancy.

Is there anyone on here who enjoys Pen's contributions? I'm genuinely interested to hear from you if you do. 

@Frank and @dave need not reply, one is an aforementioned shit stirring cunt, and the other is a shit obsessed freak who will say that he likes anything I don't, for the simple reason that he's a rattled, fucking moron.

Decs I’m all in a pickle and don’t know who else to turn to. Frank junior was due to fly home from Mexico on the 9th. He tested positive today for Covid and the country’s on the red list from Sunday. He’s 18, educated at Winchester, and not particularly bright. What are my options?  

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Decs I’m all in a pickle and don’t know who else to turn to. Frank junior was due to fly home from Mexico on the 9th. He tested positive today for Covid and the country’s on the red list from Sunday. He’s 18, educated at Winchester, and not particularly bright. What are my options?  

Considering we all know where you live I think the best bet is a few punters here to pop round and set you on fire, you pipe cleaner limbed bender

lol

fuck off

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Nobody cares. Fuck off.

Edited by Ape™️
Except cock-swinger Clavo.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Don’t worry the aids will kill him long before the Covid.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I need a few more details before I can realistically offer counsel.

Can he pass as a white man, or has he got a touch of the Bolo Yeungs?

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One things for sure, franks kids only want to see him in an attempt to get some money out of the old poof. They hate his guts

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Or even a man? He’s on a hiding to nothing with a spindle-legged cunt for a dad.

Valid points, gentleman.

@Frank, I've heard all I need to about this whole sorry affair. The best you can hope for is that the little cunt's plane crashes over the Atlantic, the world would be a better place with less of your spunk golems stinking the fucking place up.

Get fucked.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One things for sure, franks kids only want to see him in an attempt to get some money out of the old poof. They hate his guts

I'd like to think that wasn't true. 

And that the plague-riddled offspring gives Frank a massive and contagious hug on arrival.