CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brighton Cat Killer

Goober

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Oh dear, you’re at it again. At least we’ve established that you have a cock. Quite frankly, the size is now irrelevant.

Point of order Your Honour. My client maintains that it's actually the world's largest clitoris. 

And that her testes should be ignored. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Valid points, gentleman.

@Frank, I've heard all I need to about this whole sorry affair. The best you can hope for is that the little cunt's plane crashes over the Atlantic, the world would be a better place with less of your spunk golems stinking the fucking place up.

Get fucked.

I’m glad I reached out. This proves beyond doubt that a problem shared is a problem halved. 

• Like 2

On 05/08/2021 at 19:02, Frank said:

Decs I’m all in a pickle and don’t know who else to turn to. Frank junior was due to fly home from Mexico on the 9th. He tested positive today for Covid and the country’s on the red list from Sunday. He’s 18, educated at Winchester, and not particularly bright. What are my options?  

I've seldom thought of you as a thickster, Frank, so it's possible his genes were inherited from the contents of the petri dish your civil partner provided at the artificial insemination clinic.  

32 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've seldom thought of you as a thickster, Frank, so it's possible his genes were inherited from the contents of the petri dish your civil partner provided at the artificial insemination clinic.  

It was just a simple opener for an overused Decs assist before smashing it with home with a ‘problem shared is a problem halved’ post... garnering no less than five likes. When I’m in the mood, I’m still the best on here. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

It was just a simple opener for an overused Decs assist before smashing it with home with a ‘problem shared is a problem halved’ post... garnering no less than five likes. When I’m in the mood, I’m still the best on here. 

Four. I've just withdrawn my thumbs-up in light of your inflated opinion of yourself.

• Like 3

On ‎04‎/‎08‎/‎2021 at 21:41, judgetwi said:

Don’t worry Herr Oberst, it’s not your fault that these idiots don’t understand Goon Show humour. What would they make  of “Round the Horne” eh?....the fucking morons. As for Dan Leno, don’t get me started on that comedic genius.

Be assured I, for one, appreciate your pre Stalingrad, sub Buchenwald sense of humour. I would give you dozens of likes but i’m afraid Mr Roops won’t allow me such freedom. You see?......there are antisemites everywhere so cheer up you cunt.

Mazel tov Herr Oberst!

you mad fucker Jewdy, you know I hate 'likes'; cheap baubles for the masses.

10 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

I totally agree for a change.

It makes you wonder though, doesn't it? There is justifiable outrage whenever an animal is needlessly mutilated, but if a bloke wants to cut his cock off because he's sick in the fucking head and imagines that he's a woman, the NHS will do it without batting an eyelid.

Not that you'd know anything about that, would you, Priscilla?

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

On 30/07/2021 at 23:09, ratcum said:

not again!

Listen monkey butt, It's a matter of supreme indifference to me whether anyone thinks my posts are funny or not. Verbal replies, as opposed to those trite 'likes' are reward enough. So thank you for yours

For the first time ever I find myself in agreement with colossal dago wanker @Frank. You've never been remotely funny, or written anything worthy of interest.

Perhaps a handful of members find your indiosyncratic, antisemitic blend of giant font pro-Nazi bollocks entertaining, though I'm pleased to say I don't fall into this category. You're about as funny as a cancerous rectum after a colonoscopy and curry.

What a peculiar, attention-seeking, nonsensical childish dickhead you prove to be time and again.

• Like 1

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2021 at 10:39, Wolfie said:

For the first time ever I find myself in agreement with colossal dago wanker @Frank. You've never been remotely funny, or written anything worthy of interest.

Perhaps a handful of members find your indiosyncratic, antisemitic blend of giant font pro-Nazi bollocks entertaining, though I'm pleased to say I don't fall into this category. You're about as funny as a cancerous rectum after a colonoscopy and curry.

What a peculiar, attention-seeking, nonsensical childish dickhead you prove to be time and again.

er…this is better than a 'like' Wolfie.

Is that what you intended?

Guest judgetwi
On 13/08/2021 at 10:39, Wolfie said:

Fucking hell! Have you read this Herr Oberst? 

To be fair, and I try to be fair when I can, everything he says is true. But that’s not the point is it? We can’t have normal people slagging you off can we? 

May I suggest you cry like a girl to that other Jew baiter, Mr Roops, and get this cunt on the  red triangle? 🔺 None of my business of course but you know I don’t like to see you look like a wanker Herr Oberst.

Respeck innit?

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell! Have you read this Herr Oberst? 

To be fair, and I try to be fair when I can, everything he says is true. But that’s not the point is it? We can’t have normal people slagging you off can we? 

May I suggest you cry like a girl to that other Jew baiter, Mr Roops, and get this cunt on the  red triangle? 🔺 None of my business of course but you know I don’t like to see you look like a wanker Herr Oberst.

Respeck innit?

I am surprised that Wolfie has time  to post here .. hunting for and shooting all those polecats is a 24/7 activity.