CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alex Scott

Goober

On 02/08/2021 at 06:00, judgetwi said:

i’ve played at a much higher level than Alex......against hungover cunts in a pub league on Sunday mornings.

Ah yes, I think I recall walking the dog on Hackney marshes one distant Sunday morning when I encountered the bizarre spectacle of The Star of David vs The Dog and Foreskin. I’m not sure the striped kit was in entirely good taste, and was frankly bewildered that the ref had prominent epaulettes and a hat to finish off his all black kit. When he ordered them all in the showers at the end, there was hell to pay. I don’t remember seeing a 30 stone dickhead zipping up the wing on his spagchariot, but it was rather a long time ago. 

I think we’d all like to hear more about your football career, Judy. Christ knows the place could use a laugh. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ah yes, I think I recall walking the dog on Hackney marshes one distant Sunday morning when I encountered the bizarre spectacle of The Star of David vs The Dog and Foreskin. I’m not sure the striped kit was in entirely good taste, and was frankly bewildered that the ref had prominent epaulettes and a hat to finish off his all black kit. When he ordered them all in the showers at the end, there was hell to pay. I don’t remember seeing a 30 stone dickhead zipping up the wing on his spagchariot, but it was rather a long time ago. 

I think we’d all like to hear more about your football career, Judy. Christ knows the place could use a laugh. 

Thank you Bertie. I must say I am well pleased that such an important gentleman like yourself has taken such an interest in me.

The fact is that , as a youth, I was a fucking football genius! I invented the “Cruyff Turn” before anybody had heard of the big nosed, weed smoking, Dutch cunt.  Sadly my career was curtailed by a terrible injury.......I dropped a crate of lager on my foot! 

Just think, with the appropriate arse licking, I could be Gary Linekunt now lecturing wokie two bob middle class wankers like your good self. But some things are not meant to be. 

Speaking of a “good laugh” the idea that you have ever been anywhere near Hackney has made me piss my pants. Sadly that’s not an unusual occurrence these days but you don’t want to hear about my problems do you Bertie? 

Or do you?

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Thank you Bertie. I must say I am well pleased that such an important gentleman like yourself has taken such an interest in me.

The fact is that , as a youth, I was a fucking football genius! I invented the “Cruyff Turn” before anybody had heard of the big nosed, weed smoking, Dutch cunt.  Sadly my career was curtailed by a terrible injury.......I dropped a crate of lager on my foot! 

Just think, with the appropriate arse licking, I could be Gary Linekunt now lecturing wokie two bob middle class wankers like your good self. But some things are not meant to be. 

Speaking of a “good laugh” the idea that you have ever been anywhere near Hackney has made me piss my pants. Sadly that’s not an unusual occurrence these days but you don’t want to hear about my problems do you Bertie? 

Or do you?

You strike me as being a Nickelback fan, Judge, which says it all really.

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You strike me as being a Nickelback fan, Judge, which says it all really.

Chad Kroeger was the first (and so far only) male to ever make the official Top Twenty on my infamous "Horse-Faced Cunts Scale", although he has since been displaced by even more deserving fillies.

Guest judgetwi

I’m surprised the BBC hasn’t given a job to Hope Powell.

Pioneer in Wimminz football

Vast playing and managerial experience at club level.      

Ex England international (35 goals in 66 games)              

Ex England manager            

Black                                    

Lezza                                    

Hot sort who every bloke watching wants to fuck      

Oh well, not everyone can match the BBC’s exacting standards. What a shame.

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/09/2021 at 23:58, judgetwi said:

I suspect the dogs are far more  scared of you......especially Alex Scott.

I am professor baa lamb, I fear sheep dogs, they don't fear me. (That's a joke 🙊)

Alex Scott? Never heard of her, must be on some cookery programme, that Big Bad Baws watches?

Love ProfB XXX

On 01/09/2021 at 19:23, ProfB said:

I am scared of dogs. 🐩 

Understandable really. Dropping onto the pavement from a Great Danes arse would traumatise most fucking idiots, but try not to dwell on it too much, as you would have turned out a complete fucking spaz no matter what the circumstances of your birth were.

Fuck off.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Understandable really. Dropping onto the pavement from a Great Danes arse would traumatise most fucking idiots, but try not to dwell on it too much, as you would have turned out a complete fucking spaz no matter what the circumstances of your birth were.

Fuck off.

Billy King hates the very lovable ProfB 😢 

Walkers now do 'fish & chip' flavoured crisps - 

Give a little love
There's food in the air
Give a little love
Hello, Piccadilly
Give a little love
The wind in my hair
Give a little love
The beat of tomorrow

London nights by the London Boys.

They died in a car crash, but here we have big bad Billy king bullying the very coot & soo lovable profB AKA professor baa lamb

love ProfB XXX

Ps I can talk about willies & bums if you wish?

RIP London Boys - I love your toons & you forever xxxx (more 😽)

15 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Billy King hates the very lovable ProfB 😢 

Walkers now do 'fish & chip' flavoured crisps - 

Give a little love
There's food in the air
Give a little love
Hello, Piccadilly
Give a little love
The wind in my hair
Give a little love
The beat of tomorrow

London nights by the London Boys.

They died in a car crash, but here we have big bad Billy king bullying the very coot & soo lovable profB AKA professor baa lamb

love ProfB XXX

Ps I can talk about willies & bums if you wish?

RIP London Boys - I love your toons & you forever xxxx (more 😽)

I rest my case.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ProfB said:

MMhhh posted at the same time as Peckers... like not the same person?

threatening  profB, you keyboard troll.

mrs Roots SHOULD exclude your duo act permanently

& death frets?

Hardly 

We both think you’re an annoyingly childish fucking twat who brings zero to this place and genuinely want you dead