CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Why is violence against women by men becoming acceptable to the leftie liberals?

King Billy

large.6B1DAAA3-83BB-49E0-80E0-8EADE1D18896.jpeg.f0b12ce793836f42558ffb4afa3d48f3.jpegThis man, 38 year old Ryan McLaughlin, an ex US Army special forces veteran beat a 35 year old woman called Celine Provost almost to death with his bare hands. There were  many witnesses to this savage attack, which went on for more than 3 and a half minutes, before one brave man pulled the beast off and probably saved the woman’s life. Everyone else cheered and seemed to enjoy this terrible, one sided confrontation which the defenceless woman could do nothing to stop. McLaughlin even posed for photos afterwards covered in the blood of the victim, apparently proud of his behaviour.

I forgot to mention that Ryan now calls himself Alana McLaughlin and the fracas with Miss Provost was his/her debut ‘women’s’ MMA fight.

Strange times indeed.

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

large.6B1DAAA3-83BB-49E0-80E0-8EADE1D18896.jpeg.f0b12ce793836f42558ffb4afa3d48f3.jpegThis man, 38 year old Ryan McLaughlin, an ex US Army special forces veteran beat a 35 year old woman called Celine Provost almost to death with his bare hands. There were  many witnesses to this savage attack, which went on for more than 3 and a half minutes, before one brave man pulled the beast off and probably saved the woman’s life. Everyone else cheered and seemed to enjoy this terrible, one sided confrontation which the defenceless woman could do nothing to stop. McLaughlin even posed for photos afterwards covered in the blood of the victim, apparently proud of his behaviour.

I forgot to mention that Ryan now calls himself Alana McLaughlin and the fracas with Miss Provost was his/her debut ‘women’s’ MMA fight.

Strange times indeed.

Whilst I despise female boxing/MMA etc, as it encourages wives to start hitting their husbands back, your language here is far too emotive and you’ve played fast and loose with the actualitée. The fight went on for around nine minutes, most of the blood came from the creature’s wounds as it got its head punched in for eight and a half minutes before choking out the real bird who’s only real injury was a split lip (lower/upper.) The true facts behind this was that the squaddie’s ex-Mrs, who’d fucked him over in the divorce courts and stopped him seeing his kids, had decided to become an MMA ‘fighter’ (Celine Provost no less.) Not being prepared to take this lying down, and adopting a somewhat unorthodox retributional tactic, the lad got his cock chopped off and joined the women’s MMA circuit, thereby giving him the opportunity to give her a good hiding, in public, whilst earning a few bob and not getting locked up. Genius, I say. Now…where’s that fucking bread knife?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Eric, have you watched The North Water yet?

No. But I've just looked up the synopsis and cast and I'm definitely going to. 

Jack O'Connell is a fucking superb actor. You would probably like the prison film he was in: 'Starred Up'. Makes 'Scum' look like an episode of Porridge.

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jack O'Connell is a fucking superb actor. You would probably like the prison film he was in: 'Starred Up'. Makes 'Scum' look like an episode of Porridge.

Agreed, that's a quality film, there's not much he's been in that I haven't rated. If I had to pick a favourite, I'd go with '71, a masterpiece.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He plays the nasty cunt with so much consummate pride one fears his real-life persona is too close to any character he has ever portrayed. O'Connell's 'Brett' in Eden Lake is about as scary as acting gets. Yes, and for this reason, he is a superb actor. 

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He plays the nasty cunt with so much consummate pride one fears his real-life persona is too close to any character he has ever portrayed. O'Connell's 'Brett' in Eden Lake is about as scary as acting gets. Yes, and for this reason, he is a superb actor. 

I was going to mention Eden Lake. The last properly disturbing film I watched since 'Threads'.

Lorraine Stanley plays O'Connell's chav mother in it. Weird one for Michael Fassbender, but he was good in it.

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was going to mention Eden Lake. The last properly disturbing film I watched since 'Threads'.

Lorraine Stanley plays O'Connell's chav mother in it. Weird one for Michael Fassbender, but he was good in it.

It's the sort of film which stays with you forever, one so brutal you can only watch it once. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Both 71 and Starred up are excellent standouts amongst so much shite out there 

'Unbroken' is another good O'Connell film. The true story of yank Olympic athlete Louis Zamperini or something, and the story of him being held prisoner and abused by the Japanese. The American accent isn't bad, but it's not great either. That cunt with the multi-coloured doll collection, Angelina Jolie directed it.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Unbroken' is another good O'Connell film. The true story of yank Olympic athlete Louis Zamperini or something, and the story of him being held prisoner and abused by the Japanese. The American accent isn't bad, but it's not great either. That cunt with the multi-coloured doll collection, Angelina Jolie directed it.

Yes, seen that ‘un as well

The Japs were right cunts and if only they’d made 100 nukes not just 2

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I thought it was a good production but, plot wise, why the fuck didn’t they just row that lifeboat alongside the Inniut canoes to safety? Enjoyed it but Farrell’s put some beef on during lockdown…

Agreed, I thought the same about 'The Terror'. There were Inuits running around left right and fucking centre but no one thought to ask them for directions.

Other than that I really enjoyed it. It's also refreshing to watch something on the BBC where the hero isn't a crippled, black, transgender, lesbian, Muslim, down syndrome utter fucking walking abortion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I thought it was a good production but, plot wise, why the fuck didn’t they just row that lifeboat alongside the Inniut canoes to safety? Enjoyed it but Farrell’s put some beef on during lockdown…

Farrell"s fast turning into a Liam Neeson "you harm her and I'm coming for you" shouting down the phone type now.  

I still reckon he looks like Kevin from Corrie. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Agreed, I thought the same about 'The Terror'. There were Inuits running around left right and fucking centre but no one thought to ask them for directions.

Other than that I really enjoyed it. It's also refreshing to watch something on the BBC where the hero isn't a crippled, black, transgender, lesbian, Muslim, down syndrome utter fucking walking abortion.

Who rogered the cabin boy though because Drax never had a dose? Was Punker’s great great grandad on the Volunteer?