CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What a pi(g)sstake...

Old Chap Raasclaat

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

To say I take pleasure in the debacle is not quite accurate, other than momentary chuckling when I see grown men fighting over a Jerry can. I feel sad for Britain and what she has become, and that no one can seemingly take the blame or acknowledge error, even to say it is not going well, so welded are they to the cause. Excuses abound. There is a huge proportion of the country that will never forgive what was foisted upon them, and the pain has sadly just begun. 

What does this mean? You do know what the vote split was? Utterly clueless.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

If you'd have asked me at four games ago, I'd say that a point against a scrapoy team like Burnley away from home would be cause for celebration. But at this point in time we need to be getting three points against our rivals at the race for the bottom. 

A good result against those filthy bastards. A point and nobody maimed and out for the season.👍

• Like 1

I got to know quite a few of the East Europeans. Quite a few of them had come here to make their £30k and having done that they had moved back home to buy their little house whilst prices were still cheap. For some of the others work dried up up during covid and they decided to go back from whence they came. A lot of the ones who decided to stay are no longer willing to work for the minimum wage and often have good qualifications. The simple fact is that if you have virtually shut an economy down for over a year. You will end up with the situation as we have it now Brexit or no Brexit. Earlier in the year most of the EU was being picky and dragging their drag regarding vaccination with the UK got on with the job. Currently our economy is restarting however fuel supplies and their distribution is also recovering and rebuilding and as many lorry drivers also found other jobs after being laid off during covid have decided not to go back to a job where they might be away from home for days on end with poor access to basic things such as toilets and showers. Mostly absolutely fuck all to do with Brexit.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that why the cunts are commissioning the poaching into extinction of various animals?

Probably. The savage subhuman cunts are now attempting to reverse engineer their decades old ‘one-child per family’ policy which saw millions of new born females hurled into the paddy fields. Now there’s  a shortage of women and a surplus of men which will have a disastrous long term effect demographically and economically and may feasibly lead to an explosion in rampant homosexuality which, in turn, may explain @Earl of Punkape’s absence from this place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Probably. The savage subhuman cunts are now attempting to reverse engineer their decades old ‘one-child per family’ policy which saw millions of new born females hurled into the paddy fields. Now their’s a shortage of women and a surplus of men which will have a disastrous long term effect demographically and economically and may feasibly lead to an explosion in rampant homosexuality which, in turn, may explain @Earl of Punkape’s absence from this place.

Is their really? How fascinating.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

To say I take pleasure in the debacle is not quite accurate, other than momentary chuckling when I see grown men fighting over a Jerry can. I feel sad for Britain and what she has become, and that no one can seemingly take the blame or acknowledge error, even to say it is not going well, so welded are they to the cause. Excuses abound. There is a huge proportion of the country that will never forgive what was foisted upon them, and the pain has sadly just begun. 

Its like some kinda religion or cult really ..like the peacefuls ya either on board with the dogma or yer a traitor that needs punishin ..anyway we wait to see how many filthy foreigners are prepared to go back to xenophobic Brexitland to work n then be chased out again when the Visa expires.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

19 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its like some kinda religion or cult really ..like the peacefuls ya either on board with the dogma or yer a traitor that needs punishin ..anyway we wait to see how many filthy foreigners are prepared to go back to xenophobic Brexitland to work n then be chased out again when the Visa expires.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What does this mean? You do know what the vote split was? Utterly clueless.

Maybe numeracy isnt one of yer Strong points dc baby but id consider 48% of sumtin to be quite a sizable chunk..anyway have ya managed to find something to cook for Christmas day ..Prof B still has those chorizo wrapped things i think.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Maybe numeracy isnt one of yer Strong points dc baby but id consider 48% of sumtin to be quite a sizable chunk..anyway have ya managed to find something to cook for Christmas day ..Prof B still has those chorizo wrapped things i think.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

‘Huge proportion’ is highly emotive language as is his want. You best press on with your poitín still because it won’t be long before you can’t afford to pay for your own Guinness & Bushmills, or a ‘huge proportion’ of you spudcoons won’t. Now jig on you Kaiser-kissing, Collins-killing yokel.

De Valera was a cunt.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Huge proportion’ is highly emotive language as is his want. You best press on with your poitín still because it won’t be long before you can’t afford to pay for your own Guinness & Bushmills, or a ‘huge proportion’ of you spudcoons won’t. Now jig on you Kaiser-kissing, Collins-killing yokel.

De Valera was a cunt.

Speaking of drinkys ...we see the unelected bureaucrat minister for Brexit lord frost is to reintroduce the crown pint symbol on glasses as well as the return to the imperial standard of weights and measures...how many rods do ya get to the hogshead of petrol?...global britain indeed..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 03/10/2021 at 00:35, Last Cunt Standing said:

Any war heroes in my family would not wish to be used as rhetorical devices, you ignorant twat. 

Running away from what? You? If moving to Australia to allow my Australian wife to care for her elderly relatives is running away then you got me, Colombo. 

Scummy trot? You’ve hurt my feelings. 

It must frustrate you intensely that you’ll never fulfil that desire to spend the night in a foxhole and prove yourself more than a gelatinous blob of insignificance with a deep need to turn every encounter they ever have into a contest and a conflict. You talk of treachery with no realisation of who you should really be angry with and why all your hard work is ultimately for nothing. 

Brexit is the Somme, and there you are, the poor witless Tommy, clinging to your rifle with unshakable belief in General Farage, unable to comprehend why the daily shelling doesn’t stop and why the officer class all seem to spend more and more time living it up 30 miles behind the lines. One day, you’ll realise what a fucking waste it all was. Until then, look out for trench foot and keep the brazier topped up. 

If there are any war heroes in your family, I would wager that they would thoroughly ashamed of you and would wonder if it had all been worth the effort so Quisling spunk stains like yourself could be brought into the world and hand this country over to the shadow German Reich in Brussels without a shot being fired. 

Haven't you yourself said that you couldn't bear living in post Brexit Britain? How much encouragement did you give the missus to provide you with an escape route from British independence under the guise upping sticks to Oz so you can wipe dear old Auntie Doris's arse?

I do distinctly remember you bitching to Roops not long after I joined because you were getting a shitload of flak for your treasonous views and swore that you were going quit this site as it was no longer to your political tastes. What happened on that front Matron? Did you watch the Labour party conference and vow that us naughty "fascists" would not win so decided to try and bore us to death with your continued existence?

I don't see you as a contest Matron, I see you as a cowardly arrogant prick who thinks he can use his alleged professional status and education to belittle those who actually have some respect for this country but picks up dog shit and wipes it all over his face in a tantrum of sheer frustration when those he considers to be of the great unwashed start living rent free inside his head. 

Once again, fuck off and die at the earliest opportunity.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Speaking of drinkys ...we see the unelected bureaucrat minister for Brexit lord frost is to reintroduce the crown pint symbol on glasses as well as the return to the imperial standard of weights and measures...

Well of course the crown motif replaces the CE mark on pint glasses as the UK is no longer regulated by the EU Measuring Instruments Directive which no doubt was formulated by a nameless unelected EU bureaucrat, so I'm not too sure what point you are trying make unless desperation is making you scrape the barrel (36 Imperial gallons).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well of course the crown motif replaces the CE mark on pint glasses as the UK is no longer regulated by the EU Measuring Instruments Directive which no doubt was formulated by a nameless unelected EU bureaucrat, so I'm not too sure what point you are trying make unless desperation is making you scrape the barrel (36 Imperial gallons).

So much winning...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

If there are any war heroes in your family, I would wager that they would thoroughly ashamed of you and would wonder if it had all been worth the effort so Quisling spunk stains like yourself could be brought into the world and hand this country over to the shadow German Reich in Brussels without a shot being fired. 

Haven't you yourself said that you couldn't bear living in post Brexit Britain? How much encouragement did you give the missus to provide you with an escape route from British independence under the guise upping sticks to Oz so you can wipe dear old Auntie Doris's arse?

I do distinctly remember you bitching to Roops not long after I joined because you were getting a shitload of flak for your treasonous views and swore that you were going quit this site as it was no longer to your political tastes. What happened on that front Matron? Did you watch the Labour party conference and vow that us naughty "fascists" would not win so decided to try and bore us to death with your continued existence?

I don't see you as a contest Matron, I see you as a cowardly arrogant prick who thinks he can use his alleged professional status and education to belittle those who actually have some respect for this country but picks up dog shit and wipes it all over his face in a tantrum of sheer frustration when those he considers to be of the great unwashed start living rent free inside his head. 

Once again, fuck off and die at the earliest opportunity.

Youve been lied to all along cluckin runt baby..easiest deal in history..we hold all the cards..they need us more than we need them..an ocean of political blood n a mountain of treasure expended to get ya to here..fuel n food shortages with no end in sight..wonder how Jacobs new office in Dublin is doing..anyway must fly..things to do..laterzzz

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is there any way of programming my Olivetti typewriter to recognise key words and phrases like 'Brexit', 'EU', 'Economic' etc', and then fucking delete the posts containing them before I have to read any fucking more of them?

All I'm saying is that Panzy never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Youve been lied to all along cluckin runt baby..easiest deal in history..we hold all the cards..they need us more than we need them..an ocean of political blood n a mountain of treasure expended to get ya to here..fuel n food shortages with no end in sight..wonder how Jacobs new office in Dublin is doing..anyway must fly..things to do..laterzzz

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Craggy Island is a renowned international super league power player, Panz. You show them how it’s done…lol.

What with the gas price rise and the inevitable slaughter of the dear pigs it's time we took a leaf out of King Johns book. 

Needing to smash his way into a castle held by rebels he sent 40 fat pigs underneath the props of the great tower and set alight to them. The fat pigs burnt so hot that they caused the tower to collapse and enabled his forces in.

It's got me thinking, why not fill a stadium like Wembley with the soon to be culled pigs, set alight to them and through a network of pipes we could heat every home in the land.

The smell of roast pork filling every home would drive the peaceful cunts away also.

Its a win win.