CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Gadge ’ or ‘Judie?’ Scouser or Geordie? Thanks for the erstwhile advice, btw.

It's Gadge, it's always been Gadge. Accept no substitutions and aggressively arse fuck those who do. Now that's good advice.

7 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Take a deep breath, calm down, and mail off some wormy shite to his address like a normal person. That's the way grown-up's handle things. Apparently. 

Paulie

On 15/10/2021 at 19:17,  Fatty Junior said: 

You wanna suck my chubby?

I'd have came in my pants if you'd been shanked as well today. Fucking div.

Something as grown-up as this Paulo?

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't think he is. He has a website and YouTube channel. He certainly got a lot of people on twatter shitting the bed. 

Just had a look at him. 739 subscribers. Sounds like a classic wannabe 'fighting against the system' but actually coming across as an entitled trust fund embarrassing wanker.

Ruin of Britain.

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Paulie

On 15/10/2021 at 19:17,  Fatty Junior said: 

You wanna suck my chubby?

I'd have came in my pants if you'd been shanked as well today. Fucking div.

Something as grown-up as this Paulo?

Do you know what? I haven't washed my cock for fucking weeks, nay months. It absolutely reeks of fish, stale urine, splashback toilet water and the AIDS riddled vaginal discharge of the toms around the Terence Higgins clinic.

Would you like to smell it?

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

By whom? I hope they're feeding you, and if they're leaving you on your own, I hope they're leaving a window open and giving you plenty of water. 

Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 - Dyslexic Edition. 

Tasked to terminate John Cooner before he can lead the black resistance against basic human civilisation.

53 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 - Dyslexic Edition. 

Tasked to terminate John Cooner before he can lead the black resistance against basic human civilisation.

I actually picture people as their avatars, and I nearly swallowed my joint when you just painted a mental image of the 'Brown Bottle', stripped down T-800 model. 

You seem to be doing ok here Walnuts. I thought you were a bit wary of my 'spunk is a laxative' comment. If you were, it's just Corner humour, nothing personal. I don't truly dislike any cunt here. I actually genuinely like Frank. But I do have to kill him. Because he would do the same to me if I let him. I know it won't work. He's like a cockroach, every time you stamp on him, the fucking eggs burst out and there's more fucking Frank's running around. 

Fuck me I'm stoned.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Paulie said:

Plummy voice, horn rimmed specs, likely home countries upbringing.

Definitely a corbynista who likes to suck terrorist cock.

More a student or someone who has spent much of their life with students type of voice, typical of many people who have been processed through most English universities also a voice typical of many medical professionals. Listen to a few podcasts on the BBC or Sky and you will hear that same voice from many different people. Not confined to the home counties .. it is voice that develops.

6 hours ago, Paulie said:

Fucking hell son, it's only a website. Why you getting so obsessed with this gadge?

It's embarrassing @Paulie the idiot is clearly obsessed with me and cannot leave it alone. I've asked him to provide evidence of 'erasing me' and he hasn't, the reason being it didn't happen. I've been giving the deluded idiot a pasting for the last few months and actually felt sorry for him. Since the return of his hero Frank he has grown some balls again and here we are. 

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Nice to see you’re listening, dickhead. I’m all over you, be very careful going forward.

You don’t do irony do you? Thick as mince.

Says the faggot who ran away for five months after getting torched on here?

It amuses me no end to see you scuttling around and editing your piss poor grammar. You’ve never been the brightest. Surely it’s time to run away again…you’re crap sunshine and I believe you know it.

Rattled. A bandwagon you’d normally jump on. I’ve got your number Raastwat.

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If this is all you have, I’d politely suggest you need to fuck off somewhere else. Dreadful.

What is this DC? You appear to be quite angry, when you wake up from your drunken state read this. I know Frank has wound you up and told you 'your'e potentially the best on here' whilst you lick his bumhole clean etc but it doesn't excuse this late night ranting. You're making yourself look a right cunt again. Lol.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

The ‘climate crisis’ is a load of fucking bollocks, as is ‘white supremacy’, ‘systemic racism’, ‘transphobia’, ‘child poverty’, ‘the male hierarchy’ and all the thousands of other weaponised reasons to keep the vast majority of fucking idiots scared, divided and confused constantly. 
The simple fact is that 99% of human beings are ridiculously easy to manipulate and control. They will willingly believe every bullshit fairy tale the MSM feed them 24/7. And keep working themselves towards an early grave for fuck all reward, while the 1% sit in their ivory towers, getting richer every day and laughing their fucking bollocks off at how easy it all is.

I don’t see the point of arguing the data on global warming. As far as I am concerned, the data available is vast and sufficient to conclude that we are going into a new eco environment, with a huge potential of damage to crops, water cycles, animal cycles, regional climates, habitat destruction, etc. You don’t accept the data - suit yourself. It’s very boring arguing the toss about global warming, B.

As for the top one percent, yes, they have a knack at manipulating the public to keep them in the lifestyle they are accustomed to. It’s not new, but a long standing fact too. Since the dawn of civilisation in fact - give or take a few thousand years. Please tell us something we don’t know.

15 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I don’t see the point of arguing the data on global warming. As far as I am concerned, the data available is vast and sufficient to conclude that we are going into a new eco environment, with a huge potential of damage to crops, water cycles, animal cycles, regional climates, habitat destruction, etc. You don’t accept the data - suit yourself. It’s very boring arguing the toss about global warming, B.

As for the top one percent, yes, they have a knack at manipulating the public to keep them in the lifestyle they are accustomed to. It’s not new, but a long standing fact too. Since the dawn of civilisation in fact - give or take a few thousand years. Please tell us something we don’t know.

If anyone needed another reason to absolutely detest Sadiq Khunt, the utter bellend has expressed his deep sadness that David Amess has, and I quote, "passed away." Not "been murdered," obviously, because the perpetrator wasn't actually white and ethnics don't do murders. 

I want him dead, preferably at the hands of a scrawny Somalian with a carving knife. 

9 minutes ago, scotty said:

If anyone needed another reason to absolutely detest Sadiq Khunt, the utter bellend has expressed his deep sadness that David Amess has, and I quote, "passed away." Not "been murdered," obviously, because the perpetrator wasn't actually white and ethnics don't do murders. 

I want him dead, preferably at the hands of a scrawny Somalian with a carving knife. 

Shut up, scotty, you facetious fucking idiot. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, scotty said:

Murdered, Killed, passed away .. simply a form of words. Three years ago a public school educated tosspot went on a rampage across Exeter and brutally killed three inoffensive old men. He was charged with murder and in court it was ruled that he did kill those three innocent old men (who were unknown to him). Apparently the killer was found not guilty because of his (drugged up) state of mind. I have been told several times that I cannot say that the three old men were murdered. Apparently they passed away as a result of their injuries. I am allowed to say that they were killed and that they were killed by the said tosspot, but he is not a murderer.

15 minutes ago, scotty said:

The Gunga Din On The Buses cunt never ceases to disgust me. His absolutely shit administration is just one more reason on top of twenty others that keeps me away from London.

4 minutes ago, Clavo said:

The person detained as now been named as Ali Harbi Ali, once named there is a process of law that will likely lead to a trial. As a civilised country we have to follow that process.

Fuck the law, he and everyone associated with him, friends, family and countrymen should be rounded up and dropped back in that fucking aids infested shithole that is Somalia.A British national my fucking arse!

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Fuck the law, he and everyone associated with him, friends, family and countrymen should be rounded up and dropped back in that fucking aids infested shithole that is Somalia.A British national my fucking arse!

I agree with what you say, I am simply pointing out what the law is as it stands, I would favour returning these cunts from whence they came and of course doing similar with the cunts who have paddled across the channel. Simply plonk them on a ship or plane and take them back to where they came from.

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

They're lucky to have each other.

I haven't had the pleasure of an ongoing one-on-one feud for a long time. I've obviously dedicated my time to destroying @dave but I share him with Wolfie so he isn't exclusively my whipping boy.

I'm on the prowl for someone new, any suggestions?

Stickers. But you’d have to ascertain which one of the corner’s watery faggots he’s masquerading as. 

Having a little reminisce over the old messages the other day, and upon reflection, I found his anti-Welsh tone quite rude. 

Stickers, you drug-addled, pussy-whipped little cunt, show yourself. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Stickers. But you’d have to ascertain which one of the corner’s watery faggots he’s masquerading as. 

Having a little reminisce over the old messages the other day, and upon reflection, I found his anti-Welsh tone quite rude. 

I’m the best on here. 

34 minutes ago, scotty said:

Mayor Khan is a useless sack of shit, like Cressida Dick he's totally incompetent yet keeps his job. He has to be the worst Mayor and has been totally shit for London. During the pandemic he decided to reduce the tube service thus increasing the amount of people on the tubes and making social distancing harder. Give it a few more years with these pair of cunts in charge and London will be a war zone. 

16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I went off Stickers as soon as I discovered that he enjoyed snooker and solo trips to South East Asia. Left of Lenin politics and living in abject student poverty I can abide, but dubious holidays and Grandad northern shit are steps too far.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Mayor Khan is a useless sack of shit, like Cressida Dick he's totally incompetent yet keeps his job. He has to be the worst Mayor and has been totally shit for London. During the pandemic he decided to reduce the tube service thus increasing the amount of people on the tubes and making social distancing harder. Give it a few more years with these pair of cunts in charge and London will be a war zone. 

Great thinking .. large numbers staff off sick and not enough of them  to drive all the trains and buses but large numbers of people still needing to travel. Dammed if they do and dammed if they don't.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's embarrassing @Paulie the idiot is clearly obsessed with me and cannot leave it alone. I've asked him to provide evidence of 'erasing me' and he hasn't, the reason being it didn't happen. I've been giving the deluded idiot a pasting for the last few months and actually felt sorry for him. Since the return of his hero Frank he has grown some balls again and here we are. 

You couldn’t paste your own gusset. Fucking idiot.