CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh I thought you were from Newcastle, thanks for the info. Sick of the Japanese/Chinese and their tourist attacks...in London you're walking down the pavement behind the cunts and they'll all stop to look at a fucking street sign. As you can tell from my avatar I'm black, 7'6 tall and wear a top hat, accidentally bumped into one of them once and he shouted out 'orrwibble shit niga'...the stupid cunt obviously meant to say 'Arnold Schwarzenegger'.

Are you Ainsley Harriot? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh are these some more of your 'mates' DC? Like the 'mates' you convinced to join the corner who then left citing the arguing here too much to deal with. Your friends aren't very good friends are they, I mean what kind of mates would sit by and watch their mate (you) get a pasting everyday and not react. Could it be you don't have any friends DC? Pour yourself another drink old chap and have a chat with old chap this evening. 

They’re the ‘friendly’ Geordie types you’ve been hankering after. Let me know when you’re going up and they’ll meet you.

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

DC and his gangster mates - all riding around on Raleigh Choppers. I’m embarrassed for him.

It's not even 9pm and he's clearly wasted, give it another hour and he'll lose it again and start ranting about how he's set up a meeting with the five families of Newcastle to discuss getting rid of me. Always a laugh waking up and reading his drink and drug fuelled ramblings. What a fucking wanker. Lol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's not even 9pm and he's clearly wasted, give it another hour and he'll lose it again and start ranting about how he's set up a meeting with the five families of Newcastle to discuss getting rid of me. Always a laugh waking up and reading his drink and drug fuelled ramblings. What a fucking wanker. Lol.

The ‘Sponsor Sisters!’ What a couple of homos.

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you think he actually believes the bullshit he comes out with? It’s quite bizarre. 

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Do you think he actually believes the bullshit he comes out with? It’s quite bizarre. 

He's a very strange man, it wouldn't surprise me if he does to be honest. The idiot probably tells his neighbours he's SAS or MI5/6 and that's why he's sat at home all day everyday waiting for the call to save us all. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He's a very strange man, it wouldn't surprise me if he does to be honest. The idiot probably tells his neighbours he's SAS or MI5/6 and that's why he's sat at home all day everyday waiting for the call to save us all. 

Christ you’re poor. Give up.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I’m sure his neighbours are under no illusions about what he really is. The overflowing recycling bin, a week before collection, will tell the tale.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

The best? I’ve probably posted 5 times in as many years, yet Proper decided to keep my account active whilst deleting the also-rans who were only inactive for a month or so. 

What do you think of that? 

Not much. My only lasting memory of you is that you had no shoulders. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m sure his neighbours are under no illusions about what he really is. The overflowing recycling bin, a week before collection, will tell the tale.

Imagine being his neighbour... I can imagine the poor bastards spotting him outside as they return from the shops thinking 'Oh fuck he's outside again'. Lol. 

13 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Please tell us something we don’t know.

The Great Barrier Reef, which we’ve been told for years is at a tipping point of survival?

Manipulated and carefully quoted ‘scientific’ facts by the MSM. Just like the forest fires in the West coast of the US which the fake news media are constantly using as proof of the imminent end of days for the Earth. The facts are slightly different though. The early decades of the 20th century saw vastly more millions of acres destroyed by fire every year than today. The list of lies and fearmongering is endless by the climate change industry. Just like the widely held belief (fabricated by the overwhelmingly left wing MSM) that the British were the biggest perpetrators (numerically speaking)  of the  Trans Atlantic slave trade. Approx 12 million unfortunate cunts who should have run a bit faster,  more than 50% of who were captured, transported, sold and owned by the Portuguese.

Covid 19 is seamlessly morphing into the existential climate crisis and the rights and freedoms which have been given up by all you fucking sheep during the last 18 months aren’t coming back ever, because the tyrants have seen how fucking easy it was to have you all locked down and hiding behind the couch, waiting for the latest instructions from your masters.

Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Great Barrier Reef, which we’ve been told for years is at a tipping point of survival?

Manipulated and carefully quoted ‘scientific’ facts by the MSM. Just like the forest fires in the West coast of the US which the fake news media are constantly using as proof of the imminent end of days for the Earth. The facts are slightly different though. The early decades of the 20th century saw vastly more millions of acres destroyed by fire every year than today. The list of lies and fearmongering is endless by the climate change industry. Just like the widely held belief (fabricated by the overwhelmingly left wing MSM) that the British were the biggest perpetrators (numerically speaking)  of the  Trans Atlantic slave trade. Approx 12 million unfortunate cunts who should have run a bit faster,  more than 50% of who were captured, transported, sold and owned by the Portuguese.

Covid 19 is seamlessly morphing into the existential climate crisis and the rights and freedoms which have been given up by all you fucking sheep during the last 18 months aren’t coming back ever, because the tyrants have seen how fucking easy it was to have you all locked down and hiding behind the couch, waiting for the latest instructions from your masters.

Fuck off.

Billy is this what its like in your head? Fucking hell - its no wonder your teeth were fucked - must've ground them down to stubs...

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Billy is this what its like in your head? Fucking hell - its no wonder your teeth were fucked - must've ground them down to stubs...

Perhaps you’d like to rebut any of the 4 actual facts which I’ve quoted RK? I didn’t have you down as someone who believed all the shite Fiona Bruce and Kay Burley churn out daily.

Just now, King Billy said:

Perhaps you’d like to rebut any of the 4 actual facts which I’ve quoted RK? I didn’t have you down as someone who believed all the shite Fiona Bruce and Kay Burley churn out daily.

I'm not debating you, mate... Just a bit stunned by the sheer levels of scepticism. Most of that stuff I couldn't give a shite about either way and the stuff that does interest me we've already discussed and agreed to disagree.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sent scuttling to Google by one post from me. Dopey little twatbag.

How's it going so far DC, are you spinning out yet? Thought I'd let you know I'm arriving in Newcastle on Friday. Will your mates be there to meet me? I appreciate your generous offer of having your chauffeur pick me up but I don't want to add to your troubles both financially and logistically. What with work 'ramping up big time' you must be extremely busy. 

Thanks in advance old chap.  

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off.

RIP David Bellamy

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How's it going so far DC, are you spinning out yet? Thought I'd let you know I'm arriving in Newcastle on Friday. Will your mates be there to meet me? I appreciate your generous offer of having your chauffeur pick me up but I don't want to add to your troubles both financially and logistically. What with work 'ramping up big time' you must be extremely busy. 

Thanks in advance old chap.  

Have you watched ‘Kings of Pain?’ Two lunatics catching scary animals and insects, letting them bite & sting them, then rating the agony levels. I’ve told them to log on here and read some of your posts. That’ll teach the cunts.