CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inheritance Tax

Ape™️

Some people work hard, buy a house, pay a mortgage using money they’ve already paid tax on, buy shares and accrue savings, again using money they’ve already paid tax on. They buy cars, jewellery and other possessions using money they’ve paid tax on. They’re self-sufficient throughout their lives, and have never been a burden to the state. And at the end, all this wealth isn’t theirs to do with as they wish, as the HMRC cunts want another chunk. It’s a fucking joke. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Some people work hard, buy a house, pay a mortgage using money they’ve already paid tax on, buy shares and accrue savings, again using money they’ve already paid tax on. They buy cars, jewellery and other possessions using money they’ve paid tax on. They’re self-sufficient throughout their lives, and have never been a burden to the state. And at the end, all this wealth isn’t theirs to do with as they wish, as the HMRC cunts want another chunk. It’s a fucking joke. 

Death & Taxes Apey baby.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

My guess is that you are not the one who worked hard but rather the one who is in line for an inheritance from someone who worked hard, yes they may have paid their taxes but that does not mean that you should not also pay taxes upon inheriting the benefits of someone else's hard work. Greed is a terrible thing.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Be reasonable. How else could the country afford hotels, homes and benefits for the stream of migrants crossing the Channel every day? 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

As I remember, it’s about £325k tax-free then you get twatted for around 40% on the rest. When the old fella keeled over I handled the estate and had to fill in the HMRC shit forms. Like you say, worked/taxed all of his life, even his pension was taxed then the cunts wanted to know how much I sold/disposed of his furniture/jewellery/clothing for! Squalid bunch of cunts.

14 minutes ago, scotty said:

Be reasonable. How else could the country afford hotels, homes and benefits for the stream of migrants crossing the Channel every day? 

They have always been able to afford them and it has fuck all to do with inheritance tax. Its the poor fuckers working now often on the minimum wage that pay for them.

• Like 1

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

As I remember, it’s about £325k tax-free then you get twatted for around 40% on the rest. When the old fella keeled over I handled the estate and had to fill in the HMRC shit forms. Like you say, worked/taxed all of his life, even his pension was taxed then the cunts wanted to know how much I sold/disposed of his furniture/jewellery/clothing for! Squalid bunch of cunts.

Then you get these poxy charity adverts trying to screw you out of some of your will money. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Then you get these poxy charity adverts trying to screw you out of some of your will money. 

Even more sinister was the bombardment from multiple cancer charities he had to put up with the day after the old dear passed away…I wonder who flogged them that information?

48 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Even more sinister was the bombardment from multiple cancer charities he had to put up with the day after the old dear passed away…I wonder who flogged them that information?

Fuckers.

I mentioned one lot on here,  that when I told them I give every month to 'ECHO' who care for babies born with heart defects who looked after my late grand daughter said that I should, basically, give half to them.  How I kept my hands off the cunt is a credit to me. 

• Like 1

Ape, you useless cunt, you can't just come into money and expect to know how to manage it like the elite rich do. You should have encouraged the recently departed to buy personal items like jewellery and watches in the week before they croaked and then you keep hold of them for sentimental reasons then flog them as soon as the flames go out in the crematorium.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Ape, you useless cunt, you can't just come into money and expect to know how to manage it like the elite rich do. You should have encouraged the recently departed to buy personal items like jewellery and watches in the week before they croaked and then you keep hold of them for sentimental reasons then flog them as soon as the flames go out in the crematorium.

Fuck off, imbecile.

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

And at the end, all this wealth isn’t theirs to do with as they wish, as the HMRC cunts want another chunk. It’s a fucking joke. 

Don't forget all the capital gains tax they've paid on top of the original income tax, before the IHT even kicks in.

I know that some of the comments above are intended more as a piss take than as actual financial advice, but it genuinely is the case that if you wait until it's late to shelter or gift assets then you're fucked. The optimum approach is to get yourself legally domiciled somewhere that has no CGT or IHT at all (somewhere nice, like the Bahamas, which doesn't even have income tax to speak of either.) Failing that, get a trust or two set up by a sharp lawyer - it'll save a damn sight more than it costs in the long run.

43 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't forget all the capital gains tax they've paid on top of the original income tax, before the IHT even kicks in.

I know that some of the comments above are intended more as a piss take than as actual financial advice, but it genuinely is the case that if you wait until it's late to shelter or gift assets then you're fucked. The optimum approach is to get yourself legally domiciled somewhere that has no CGT or IHT at all (somewhere nice, like the Bahamas, which doesn't even have income tax to speak of either.) Failing that, get a trust or two set up by a sharp lawyer - it'll save a damn sight more than it costs in the long run.

Or invest in a coal mine.

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Your loss, drip. But then I guess that's why you nommed it.

By the way, well done on posting a nom, it's a pleasant change from your usual boring and predictable MO.

Why I nommed it is absolutely fuck all to do with you, dickhead. Oh, and thanks for congratulating me on posting - praise from such a consistently pathetic wanker such as you means the world to me. Fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Why I nommed it is absolutely fuck all to do with you, dickhead. Oh, and thanks for congratulating me on posting - praise from such a consistently pathetic wanker such as you means the world to me. Fucking idiot.

Calm down Bloo Funder. I can see this 40% tax bill has got you in a bit of a 'spin'.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Just now, Cunty BigBollox said:

Calm down Bloo Funder. I can see this 40% tax bill has got you in a bit of a 'spin'.

Never mind this petty shite. Head over to the Rivers of Shit nom - sexual remarks regarding the aptitude of member's mothers at sucking cock, accusations of incest against underage children and a healthy air of anti-islam sentiment filling the place - all in five minutes.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

This is a real eye opener, Ape. IHT... who knew!

Is it your mum?

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Trusts are the way to go. Unfortunately they're beyond the means of most because their wealth is mostly tied up in their property and accountants / solicitors won't accept deferred payment in the form of a small percentage of the estate. They're missing a trick. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is a real eye opener, Ape. IHT... who knew!

Is it your mum?

Do you think your benefactors will have to pay inheritance tax, Frank? The sums realised from a small flat with an IKEA kitchen and a cheap bin might reach the threshold... If it's in Mayfair. 

Regardless, let's hope that bill lands soon. 

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

You tell him!