CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Would you care to comment on this bit of his remark, given that admin did so in his "useless cunts" tirade and referred directly to the volume and piss poor quality of Pen's output? 

Just to be clear, that's Wolfie's quote not mine, and no I would not like to comment.  You have the tools available, just use them and move on.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If shouty punters are going to successfully ignore someone, then it will only work if they just do it and STFU. Making grand announcements and then constantly talking about it is self-defeating and moronic. 

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Would you care to comment on this bit of his remark, given that admin did so in his "useless cunts" tirade and referred directly to the volume and piss poor quality of Pen's output? 

I see your point very well @Mrs Roops – but I can't entirely agree, and here's why: Pen's commenting is so consistently voluminous that it influences and has a negative impact on the discourse of any topic or thread, so even if the troll is ignored, one cannot help but be affected by its postings. Moreover, the ignore feature only works one way i.e. Pen can still respond to punters who've blocked it, so when looking in without logging on, one can still see some of the unfathomable garbage it posts.

What are you going to do about it, seriously? Perhaps it's time for a more effectual 'ignore' software upgrade – so it actually works 100%. Only then will the punters in question be able to 'STFU', as you tactfully put it.

• Like 4

Back to what the thread is about. The risks of the vaccine have been explained and you take your choice. A fully vaccinated friend has failed a PCR test and is isolating. She is seemingly showing no symptoms. Does that prove that the vaccine has failed? She does not think so, she compares it with wearing a seatbelt in a car, the car has crashed and is wrecked but she is safe, not the case every time but it does reduce the risk. You make your own mind up whether not to have the vaccine. Something I do find a little odd though is the number of people who use the "double vaccinated" frames on arsebook .. the smiley couples, what is that all about?

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I see your point very well @Mrs Roops – but I can't entirely agree, and here's why: Pen's commenting is so consistently voluminous that it influences and has a negative impact on the discourse of any topic or thread, so even if the troll is ignored, one cannot help but be affected by its postings. Moreover, the ignore feature only works one way i.e. Pen can still respond to punters who've blocked it, so when looking in without logging on, one can still see some of the unfathomable garbage it posts.

What are you going to do about it, seriously? Perhaps it's time for a more effectual 'ignore' software upgrade – so it actually works 100%. Only then will the punters in question be able to 'STFU', as you tactfully put it.

Perhaps you are one of the trolls .. the constant and repeated references to a non-existent appendage that you and certain other people persist with .. is that not trolling and constant derailing of threads.Unlike your attitude toward me I do not want you or anyone else removed from the site, what I want is you and the others to cease with this unhealthy fixation with what is between my thigh .. could you be the first one to lead by example and stop doing that?

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If shouty punters are going to successfully ignore someone, then it will only work if they just do it and STFU. Making grand announcements and then constantly talking about it is self-defeating and moronic. 

Fucking tell me about it. I've finally had enough and blocked the person in question, I haven't mentioned, read or responded to any of their posts. I haven't slagged them off either. Those who have been pressuring me to do this however, have done nothing but constantly talk about and name drop them. What's the fucking point of ignoring someone in order to starve them of attention, and then do nothing but fucking obsess over them.

Thanks to everybody who persuaded me to go against my principles...

"go on Eric, block it and starve it of attention"

"well done mate. Now you've blocked it, we're all going to name drop it every 2 minutes and keep it relevant."

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking tell me about it. I've finally had enough and blocked the person in question, I haven't mentioned, read or responded to any of their posts. I haven't slagged them off either. Those who have been pressuring me to do this however, have done nothing but constantly talk about and name drop them. What's the fucking point of ignoring someone in order to starve them of attention, and then do nothing but fucking obsess over them.

"well done mate. Now you've blocked it, we're all going to name drop it every 2 minutes and keep it relevant."

Idiot. 

• Like 1

On 30/10/2021 at 20:59, King Billy said:

This needs to stop before it’s too late. 

Indeed it does, and I let it slide when you first posted because you were obviously and understandably upset, but I am sick fucking fed up now looking at a thread title which uses "phenomena" instead of "phenomenon". Multiple instances of the same thing, in this context, require the singular rather than the plural. Kindly fix it immediately.

20 hours ago, Frank said:

Well, I think you're a fucking disgrace, but in my heart of hearts it looks like you've reached a status where you are bigger than the site itself. I'd be lying if I said we didn't need you.

Pull your tongue out of my arsehole, when I'm recruiting for a Renfield you'll be the first to know. 

In other news, you appear to be hitting a rich vein of form, you've actually made me laugh out loud on several occasions over the past few days. Don't let it go to your head, I'll be watching for the first sign of weakness after which you won't know what's fucking hit you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pull your tongue out of my arsehole, when I'm recruiting for a Renfield you'll be the first to know. 

In other news, you appear to be hitting a rich vein of form, you've actually made me laugh out loud on several occasions over the past few days. Don't let it go to your head, I'll be watching for the first sign of weakness after which you won't know what's fucking hit you.

It's not even subtle anymore. Last week he lists the CC contributors he considers worthy, naming me first, and omitting you entirely. And now putting up statues in your honour. 

If I were a paranoid cunt, I might have a tiny suspicion that he'd like to see you and I tear each other to pieces.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Spotter's far too long in the tooth.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Duly noted. However, RK does make a valid point. 

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Duly noted. However, RK does make a valid point. 

I missed that. What did he say? I wasn't responding to anyone in particular, just remarking that the half dozen or so members who nudged me towards blocking 'citizen X', have done fuck all but respond to and name drop it. Rendering the entire exercise pointless.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I missed that. What did he say? I wasn't responding to anyone in particular, just remarking that the half dozen or so members who nudged me towards blocking 'citizen X', have done fuck all but respond to and name drop it. Rendering the entire exercise pointless.

I think this shit has gone too far. 

I think we should take off and nuke the entire member from orbit. It's the only way to be sure. 

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's probably talking about when I asked Pen why she would even consider posting about her personal situation on a website full of cunts in the first place.

Still think the whole thing is lowering the quality of the place mind.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Firstly, Doshi was not testifying to the US senate. He had been invited by nutjob senator Ron Johnson to speak as part of an "expert" panel at a press conference. As for Doshi's testomy, I heard no science. What he gave was a rambling discourse on semantics, not quite on par with the Clintonesque verbal gymnastics on the meaning of "is", but close enough.

So your ‘expert’ opinion on Dr. Doshis ‘ramblings’ as you describe them must be due to your superior knowledge in the field I take it? It’s amazing how you can dismiss out of hand, a person with his reputation, qualifications, superior knowledge, long history of high position in multiple highly regarded, academic and scientific organisations, including those he currently holds, such as Associate Editor of the BMJ and Associate  Professor (with tenure), at the University of Maryland, Pharmaceutical Health Services, research department, where he teaches top medical students, specifically  on the critical appraisal of ‘medical evidence’ (risks and benefits), available  to the scientific community during the drug and vaccine approval process. 
I understand that as the corners resident ‘thicko’ I shouldn’t really question anything a big brainer like you says,  but it’s just the way I am. Sorry. 💉😷 😘

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think this shit has gone too far. 

I think we should take off and nuke the entire member from orbit. It's the only way to be sure. 

Are you talking about Pen? I'm only speculating s/he may have PM'd you a photo of 'someone' looking remarkably similar to Julian Clary after a year-long McDonald's Super Size Me stint.

8 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Perhaps you are one of the trolls .. the constant and repeated references to a non-existent appendage that you and certain other people persist with .. is that not trolling and constant derailing of threads.Unlike your attitude toward me I do not want you or anyone else removed from the site, what I want is you and the others to cease with this unhealthy fixation with what is between my thigh .. could you be the first one to lead by example and stop doing that?

Get your cock out.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, scotty said:

Out shopping with the wife, we passed a group of teenage girls in miniskirts. 

"Phwoar!!" I chuckled. "I bet you wish you still had legs like those, eh?" 

She didn't reply, but I could tell she was upset. I heard her sniffling as I wheeled her up the ramp into Debenhams. 

‘Ah want me legs back’