CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on @Old Chap Raasclaat, don’t answer any questions 

He’s lining you up for a double date a subsequent wife swapping with Ming.

Bring a hazmat suit and be prepared to kill yourself after

Thing is, he clearly dines out on his own a lot, and posts the pictures here, so I thought he could sit quietly in the corner and observe Raas in gentleman mode.

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

She's older than me Frank, she's 47.

I usually suggest Saint Jacques for lunch. It’s on St James’s and has a discreet and charming little courtyard with blossom trees.. now in bloom! However, as it’s you.. the Corner’s thickster extraordinaire who can’t string a sentence together, try the duck & waffle on top of the Heron building. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I usually suggest Saint Jacques for lunch. It’s on St James’s and has a discreet and charming little courtyard with blossom trees.. now in bloom! However, as it’s you.. the Corner’s thickster extraordinaire who can’t string a sentence together, try the duck & waffle on top of the Heron building. 

Thanks for the recommendations Frank, however as I want to fit in as much bedroom activity as possible, I may stay local. Do you know the Electric on Portobello road? 

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

She's older than me Frank, she's 47.

Take her to the nearest bus stop and leave her sat there with a tartan rug across her bony knees. With any luck the old cunt will be long gone when you pass by in a cab after the pub shuts. If she’s still there keep on going past as the local kidnappers and other assorted beasts haven’t even been tempted.

• Like 2

On 12/03/2022 at 16:29, Decimus said:

Wolf fucking 359. The greatest threat to the Federation in history and they send a load of Oberths and Mirandas which blow up as soon as you look at them. 

What I never understood is if the Borg wanted to assimilate them so much, why did they only ever send one fucking cube?

OK they get a point for this:

On 24/03/2022 at 20:23, Frank said:

Do you want to share a little more info on this old Massey Ferguson you’ll be seeing on Saturday? I’m keen to assist. 

Curb your enthusiasm Frank, I don't want people here thinking were mates or anything. When, and if I decide to ask your advice I will tell you...in the meantime keep your distance, as associating with you kills ones street cred around these parts. I may be in touch soon. 

• Like 1

@Frank Unfortunately your suggestions were out of the area and I had to give them a miss. I've been drinking, smoking and hardly sleeping these last few days.  Fully emptied my sack after a debauched night and I'm relaxing now after watching the race. I must be one of the happiest cunts in London, and I was wondering what you thought about it?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Frank Unfortunately your suggestions were out of the area and I had to give them a miss. I've been drinking, smoking and hardly sleeping these last few days.  Fully emptied my sack after a debauched night and I'm relaxing now after watching the race. I must be one of the happiest cunts in London, and I was wondering what you thought about it?

Give her one up the shitter from me Bumbaclaat.

• Like 3

On 27/03/2022 at 23:53, King Billy said:

Give her one up the shitter from me Bumbaclaat.

I did KB, however afterwards I made a dash for the shower mumbling 'if cunt gets a whiff of this shite on my bellend, he may turn up pretending to be the landlord...in order to get a sample'. My lady friend then says 'dont worry, my cunt isn't jealous etc' and I said 'no, you daft cow... I'm on about @cunt

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I did KB, however afterwards I made a dash for the shower mumbling 'if cunt gets a whiff of this shite on my bellend, he may turn up pretending to be the landlord...in order to get a sample'. My lady friend then says 'dont worry, my cunt isn't jealous etc' and I said 'no, you daft cow... I'm on about @cunt

Pervert.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Several US life insurance companies are reporting an up to 40% increase in ‘all cause’ deaths in the 18 to 49 year old age group in 2021, compared to the previous 5 year average. 3 whistleblowers at the US Department of Defence have revealed curiously similar numbers of fatalities in the armed forces quoting DOD official records. Myocarditis, blood clots to the lungs and unexplained heart attacks comprising most of this strange phenomenon which occurred in 2021. 
Obviously this will have nothing whatsoever to do with the Covid 19 experimental vaccines which everybody knows by now are ‘totally safe’ and ‘totally effective’ 🤣, and just happened to be forced on the population of the world in 2021. 
I’m sure our ‘Factchecker General’ will be along soon to clear up this conspiracy theory soon with her dismissive and sneering ‘You’re a thicko’ debunking of what’s clearly dis/misinformation. If it was true then surely the BBC and SkyNews would have reported it after all.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Several US life insurance companies are reporting an up to 40% increase in ‘all cause’ deaths in the 18 to 49 year old age group in 2021, compared to the previous 5 year average. 3 whistleblowers at the US Department of Defence have revealed curiously similar numbers of fatalities in the armed forces quoting DOD official records. Myocarditis, blood clots to the lungs and unexplained heart attacks comprising most of this strange phenomenon which occurred in 2021. 
Obviously this will have nothing whatsoever to do with the Covid 19 experimental vaccines which everybody knows by now are ‘totally safe’ and ‘totally effective’ 🤣, and just happened to be forced on the population of the world in 2021. 
I’m sure our ‘Factchecker General’ will be along soon to clear up this conspiracy theory soon with her dismissive and sneering ‘You’re a thicko’ debunking of what’s clearly dis/misinformation. If it was true then surely the BBC and SkyNews would have reported it after all.

None of the people I actually know, or am related to, who have been jabbed and I want to die, have died. Is it all done with now or do I have at least some happiness in the pipeline? I'm guessing at least one of them is still stupid enough to want a fourth jab, fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

None of the people I actually know, or am related to, who have been jabbed and I want to die, have died. Is it all done with now or do I have at least some happiness in the pipeline? I'm guessing at least one of them is still stupid enough to want a fourth jab, fingers crossed. 

I can’t answer your queries honestly as I’m not an epidemiologist, just a well documented thicko Eric. All I can tell you is that once I’ve had my 25th booster jab and sterilised my hands 3 million times I’m fucking done with it, and I’m going to think seriously about coming out from under my bed without my mask on. If Granny has to die and the NHS turn to dust then so be it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I can’t answer your queries honestly as I’m not an epidemiologist, just a well documented thicko Eric. All I can tell you is that once I’ve had my 25th booster jab and sterilised my hands 3 million times I’m fucking done with it, and I’m going to think seriously about coming out from under my bed without my mask on. If Granny has to die and the NHS turn to dust then so be it.

Nearly there. It’s about three quarters down the shitter, at the moment with an accelerating slide factor 5.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I can see the small print of future insurance covers increased by at least three pages full. The policy costs are going way up or the brokers broke.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

You will never be able to say what the cause is. That has been sown in already. Metabolic health in this age group in the USA is down the toilet. This alone covers most things, such are the diversity of illnesses that can occur.

As I have always said, don't underestimate the Kung Flu itself, we know the spike protein has bits of prion and HIV inserted into it. Then when you give over half the population the mRNA junk, this also queers the pitch. 

Another area that will account for some of this excess mortality, is the fact those who snuff it days 1-13 post 2nd & 3rd needle are recorded as unvaccinated. How many? Could be statistically irrelevant, could be very pertinent. That's all you can guess. They don't want you to know.

My opinion remains unchanged....... avoid this disease and avoid these injections.... two cheeks of the same arse.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

When you say "several US life insurance companies" you of course meant to say the CEO of One America Insurance who appeared to extrapolate his data from third-quarter of trading results which coincided with the second spike of CDC logged Covid deaths. One other point; you keep on reasserting that Covid vaccines are "experimental". They are not - the vaccines and the technology that develop them have been around for decades and have been successfully used in combating other respiratory viruses.

One would have thought you would be tired of being made to look like a mug by the tin-foil rumour machine but apparently not.

49 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

When you say "several US life insurance companies" you of course meant to say the CEO of One America Insurance who appeared to extrapolate his data from third-quarter of trading results which coincided with the second spike of CDC logged Covid deaths. One other point; you keep on reasserting that Covid vaccines are "experimental". They are not - the vaccines and the technology that develop them have been around for decades and have been successfully used in combating other respiratory viruses.

One would have thought you would be tired of being made to look like a mug by the tin-foil rumour machine but apparently not.

Where have they been used on a population wide basis i.e two billion plus and counting, to combat seasonal respiratory viruses?  A small number of specific cancer genes, yes. And, yes, we all know the groundwork for mRNA delivery was initiated in the the late 1980's.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Where have they been used on a population wide basis i.e two billion plus and counting, to combat seasonal respiratory viruses?  A small number of specific cancer genes, yes. And, yes, we all know the groundwork for mRNA delivery was initiated in the the late 1980's.

Beast, why do you insist on arguing with Roops? I always thought the fact that she never backs down from an argument is one of the main reasons you have her as a moderator in the first place. Its like seeing someone buy a circus lion for home defence, then trying to argue with it about covid vaccines.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Beast, why do you insist on arguing with Roops? I always thought the fact that she never backs down from an argument is one of the main reasons you have her as a moderator in the first place. Its like seeing someone buy a circus lion for home defence, then trying to argue with it about covid vaccines.

There isn't any argument. She is going long on Pfizer shares, whereas I am going short.

• Like 3