CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

13 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin..dunno Eric baby...when it comes to alcohol I'm a total manwhore 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You ever tried that Proper 12 whisky that McGregor owns and promotes at any available opportunity (when he's not chining pensioners) any good, Panz? 

I also hear that the Kinahan's run is coming to an end? Looks like old Gerry 'The Monk' Hutch wins via good fortune. 

7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You ever tried that Proper 12 whisky that McGregor owns and promotes at any available opportunity (when he's not chining pensioners) any good, Panz? 

I also hear that the Kinahan's run is coming to an end? Looks like old Gerry 'The Monk' Hutch wins via good fortune. 

Dunno mc baby...I've never tasted it but if it's anything like it's owner I'd say it promises loads but consistently disappoints..as for the hutch kinahan thing they're all on borrowed time ..criminal assets bureau is a many tentacled beast and if one of em snags ya yer screwed.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

criminal assets bureau is a many tentacled beast and if one of em snags ya yer screwed.

I expect Leo the teapot has rang them and confessed everything then PanzyBaby. He’ll be waiting with his slacks around his ankles and arsehole double lubed, for them to turn up mob handed and smash his back door in.

On 28/05/2022 at 11:06, Mrs Roops said:

No Billy, given the context to which you allude to, your join-the-dots conspiracy is fantasy.

Dot1 .Wuhan institute of virology conducting gain of function research into Monkeypox virus since late 2020.

Dot2. Anthony Faucis NIH gives NIAID $10m grants during 2020/2021 for research into antiviral drugs to treat Monkeypox.

Dot3. As if by magic Monkeypox appears from nowhere and grabs the baton from an exhausted Covid 19 in the Pandemic Games.

The dots join themselves. 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Dot1 .Wuhan institute of virology conducting gain of function research into Monkeypox virus since late 2020.

Dot2. Anthony Faucis NIH gives NIAID $10m grants during 2020/2021 for research into antiviral drugs to treat Monkeypox.

Dot3. As if by magic Monkeypox appears from nowhere and grabs the baton from an exhausted Covid 19 in the Pandemic Games.

Monkeypox is a shitty replacement for Covid. You have to be either a dirty bastard, a gay dirty bastard, or a gay dirty bastard who eats gay dirty wild game to catch it. Or be in close contact for a prolonged period of time with someone who is.

They really don't want to identify it as an STI for some reason, but its basically the myth that you can catch the clap by sitting on a contaminated toilet seat made real. Its a dirty cunt infection - don't hang around with or be a dirty cunt yourself and you should be OK. Covid is more of a sort of any cunt can catch it at any time at any place thing.

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Monkeypox is a shitty replacement for Covid. You have to be either a dirty bastard, a gay dirty bastard, or a gay dirty bastard who eats gay dirty wild game to catch it. Or be in close contact for a prolonged period of time with someone who is.

They really don't want to identify it as an STI for some reason, but its basically the myth that you can catch the clap by sitting on a contaminated toilet seat made real. Its a dirty cunt infection - don't hang around with or be a dirty cunt yourself and you should be OK. Covid is more of a sort of any cunt can catch it at any time at any place thing.

He is taken in by the "CON" bit of CONspiracy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You have to be either a dirty bastard, a gay dirty bastard, or a gay dirty bastard who eats gay dirty wild game to catch it.

You could have just said ‘You have to be Punkape to catch it’ 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Technically, this current plague is mostly a dirty anus infection. 

It's a whole new level of filthy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Technically, a whole new perineum.

Maybe this infection is self propagating. The giver might like the anal ribbed effect from the pox blisters and the receiver, after being fucked inside out for years, might enjoy the renewed sensation of painal. 

Enough of that now, before I puke.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

I expect Leo the teapot has rang them and confessed everything then PanzyBaby. He’ll be waiting with his slacks around his ankles and arsehole double lubed, for them to turn up mob handed and smash his back door in.

Seem cranky tonight bally baby..what's up..tell ole Panz baby what's troubling yer loyal soul

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Do they now? Perhaps you would care to showcase your amazing insight that hitherto has been found wanting ever since you joined and tell us what the self-joining dots say. That is, who is doing what to whom, for what reason and the methodology employed. Incidentally, your thrice-dotted post carries the usual disclaimer...

On 12/12/2021 at 23:00, King Billy said:

‘Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not.

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Keep that quiet. I’ve used that excuse twelve times ffs!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Do they now? Perhaps you would care to showcase your amazing insight that hitherto has been found wanting ever since you joined and tell us what the self-joining dots say. That is, who is doing what to whom, for what reason and the methodology employed. Incidentally, your thrice-dotted post carries the usual disclaimer...

Your entirely predictable response honestly worries me. I should have seen the signs and realised that even such a simple ‘join the dots’ would be too much for you nowadays. It’s time to gather up all those unopened MENSA publications you’ve been stepping over in the hallway and shove them back in the postbox. I’m sure the big brains at MENSA HQ won’t bother you with anymore of them when they realise you couldn’t work out how to open the envelopes. 😘

• Like 1