CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Katherine Ryan

Stubby Pecker

This new addition to the ‘horse faced cunt index’ is impossible to avoid. If there’s a tenner it she’ll front up and flog it to great unwashed. I’m certain most of the dirty fuckers here would happily chuck their salty man yogurt up its moose smelling biff in a flash and of course that’s how she got to the top. Certainly not through talent I’ll fucking bet.

Unfortunately her type seems to be becoming the norm- squeaky and air headed with stick on eyebrows, pumped up lips and hair that probably costs more than my car. However, because she’s supposed to be funny no cunt points this out. 

It’s unlikely she’ll fuck off back to Canada as she was probably thrown out for being deeply unfunny and an annoying cunt to boot.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s unlikely she’ll fuck off back to Canada as she was probably thrown out for being deeply unfunny and an annoying cunt to boot.

I don't know about that, judging by every Canuck I've ever had the misfortune to meet she'd be welcomed with open arms for sharing these traits with 99 percent of their population.

I've never had much time for Canadians, they're American-lite, half of them speak frog and their Prime Minister is an absolute fucking cunt.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't know about that, judging by every Canuck I've ever had the misfortune to meet she'd be welcomed with open arms for sharing these traits with 99 percent of their population.

I've never had much time for Canadians, they're American-lite, half of them speak frog and their Prime Minister is an absolute fucking cunt.

I'd fuck Sarah out of TPB. (Series 1-5). I'd fuck Katherine Ryan as well. Must be something aboot the accent.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I first went there I got pissed off with "Eh"? After every fucking sentence. "I'm going oot now, eh"? "I'm having a beer, eh"? 

Are you telling me or asking me? Bit like the Aussies and their raised inflections. 

I can't stand the way they talk in NZ.

'Ilvus Prissley'

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bollocks, Saint Winnie Mandela bought the job lot some years back. What a nasty fucking cunt she was

The irony being that she was melted down and recycled into a lovely pair of brand new tractor tyres which some white farmer is driving around on with a huge smile on his face.

On 10/11/2021 at 20:10, camberwell gypsy said:

A pram wheel tyre will fit Frank. 

A polo mint would get his photo on the front page of the Guardian and the Mirror, bobbing along in the Channel next to a sinking dinghy. And an air bed on the floor at Linekers mansion for a couple of days till the tabloids had found some even more pathetic fucking ‘victim’ to make the public feel ashamed of themselves.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

A polo mint would get his photo on the front page of the Guardian and the Mirror, bobbing along in the Channel next to a sinking dinghy. And an air bed on the floor at Linekers mansion for a couple of days till the tabloids had found some even more pathetic fucking ‘victim’ to make the public feel ashamed of themselves.

I was in east ham yesterday bill, it was like the third world…

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I drove down the Commercial Road the other day. A literal stone's throw from the City, and it was like fucking Karachi.

Lucky it wasn’t  on a Friday, there is always some cunt shouting into a tannoy in a foreign language for some reason…

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I drove down the Commercial Road the other day. A literal stone's throw from the City, and it was like fucking Karachi.

Birth rates in the flying carpet brigade must be off the scale. Knocking out 15 kids and all but 13 dying of neglect is part of their culture, except the NHS keeps the fuckers alive now. It’s time for a population policy based on financial rewards for smaller families and penalties for large ones. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Neil? 

I reckon even a committed and passionate rapist like Neil would think twice about chucking one up a peaceful. Most have been used as breeding machines since 12 so there’s likely to be plenty of room. Besides, only the blokes are allowed outside and their arseholes are probably in an even worse state

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

I was in east ham yesterday bill, it was like the third world…

I passed you in my M4 Ed by Manor Park station. I was heading towards Wanstead. I didn’t honk at you as I was concerned at the manner of your driving, and didn’t want to see you fall off your moped in my imaginary rear view mirror. You’re spot on though. The place is a fucking shit hole. You’re better than most of your neighbours imo. Think seriously about moving.