CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Premier Property Lawyers

Guest AngryofBrum

Guest AngryofBrum

This company are total cunts.  They are one of the UK's largest conveyancing firms and are part of the Simplify Group.

This week, The Simplify Group have ben the subject of a huge ransomware attack, which has taken all of their IT systems offline and stopped property transactions in their tracks, including completed transactions where the money hasn't been transferred on to the seller, creating misery for thousands.

But that's not the reason they deserve a place in CC, this is happening more frequently to more companies and is getting to be a regular thing.

What makes PPL deserving of a place in CC is their total lack of empathy, care and communication with their customers.  They have literally gone into radio silence, when open and transparent communication might help relieve anxiety and stress and allow people to make decisions.

We spoke to one of their staff, named Rashpal, who actually LAUGHED when we were explaining the situation and asked for more information. The action of a cunt if ever I heard one.

So in summary, Rashpal, Premier Property Lawyers and The Simplify Group are very well deserving of a place in Cunts Corner.

I recommend this statement to the house......

On 12/11/2021 at 10:29, AngryofBrum said:

This company are total cunts.  They are one of the UK's largest conveyancing firms and are part of the Simplify Group.

This week, The Simplify Group have ben the subject of a huge ransomware attack, which has taken all of their IT systems offline and stopped property transactions in their tracks, including completed transactions where the money hasn't been transferred on to the seller, creating misery for thousands.

But that's not the reason they deserve a place in CC, this is happening more frequently to more companies and is getting to be a regular thing.

What makes PPL deserving of a place in CC is their total lack of empathy, care and communication with their customers.  They have literally gone into radio silence, when open and transparent communication might help relieve anxiety and stress and allow people to make decisions.

We spoke to one of their staff, named Rashpal, who actually LAUGHED when we were explaining the situation and asked for more information. The action of a cunt if ever I heard one.

So in summary, Rashpal, Premier Property Lawyers and The Simplify Group are very well deserving of a place in Cunts Corner.

I totally agree! So we also had a super poor experience with PPL over the recent sale of my mother’s property. I’ll verify when I get home this evening, but I’m sure my father spoke to that deeply tanned fucking cunt Rashpal only last week, who appeared to giggle over the phone before eventually HANGING UP! We are still awaiting the release of funds and I’ve been left with no alternative but to write to the Property Ombudsman. Hopefully they’ll resolve your issue, but I wouldn’t hold your breath. Meanwhile, is there anything else you could suggest to speed up matters? 

6 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Christ! This is a bit sensible. Are you Martyn Lewis?

Sensible until you realise that his mother is not dead, he just put her in the local bus stop and sold the house from underneath her, the horrible cunt that he is.

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

Sensible until you realise that his mother is not dead, he just put her in the local bus stop and sold the house from underneath her, the horrible cunt that he is.

I don't think I've ever dealt with a conveyancer who wasn't a chancing, incompetent cunt with their phone permanently set to voicemail. 

Stay local and deal with a small company based in your immediate area. When they inevitably fuck things up, you can personally kick their door down and shit in the office junior's mouth. By dealing with one of these big nationals you've made a schoolboy error, and unless you're planning on hunting Rashpal down to whatever stinking Indian gutter he's living in, I imagine that the little Gunga cunt will be laughing his arse off at your watered down Meldrew rants for some time to come.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

Neil! Look Neil, we all enjoy a good laugh but this firm has affected hundreds if not thousands of homeowners in recent weeks. It’s no secret that I’m currently undergoing my third dose of chemotherapy, and shit like this can be the final straw. I for one would be grateful for any additional info Angry could share on these charlatans. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't think I've ever dealt with a conveyancer who wasn't a chancing, incompetent cunt with their phone permanently set to voicemail. 

Stay local and deal with a small company based in your immediate area. When they inevitably fuck things up, you can personally kick their office door down and shit in the office junior's mouth. By dealing with one of these big nationals you've made a schoolboy error, and unless you're planning on hunting Rashpal down to whatever stinking Indian gutter he's living in, I imagine that the little Gunga cunt will be laughing his arse off at your watered down Meldrew rants for some time to come.

You might consider directly addressing the new and original poster, rather than Neil. 

This week, The Simplify Group have been the subject of a huge ransomware attack, which has taken all of their IT systems offline

How this works is, they send me the Bitcoin and I give them their systems back. Then I hit them again with a new zero day exploit a week or two later. 

The best bit is that every cunt blames the Russians or the Chinese.

You should do what I do. Whenever I want to use a company for services I interrogate their employee records and if I see anyone with an Indian sounding name I use another company in the knowledge that I've reduced my chances of getting fucked over by some little cunt.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Did you ever fancy remortgaging and using the cheapest form of borrowing to invest elsewhere? 

I've already invested elsewhere. I've got a 51% stake in an inflatable dinghy factory just outside Calais. Trade is through the fucking roof and I've got more imaginary money than all the other punters on this site put together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You should do what I do. Whenever I want to use a company for services I interrogate their employee records and if I see anyone with an Indian sounding name I use another company in the knowledge that I've reduced my chances of getting fucked over by some little cunt.

Drew we very rarely speak, and now I think I know why. It might be a facade, but you appear to be very, very stupid. 

• Like 2

I used to know a fat, bald, mouth-shitting idiot who could’ve taught you how to deal with property cowboys like this, as he was a slithering worm who used to con everybody he came into contact with. 

He’s dead now; hung himself with a yellow tie after the LTV rules on BTL mortgages tightened. 

Welcome to the corner. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

Drew we very rarely speak, and now I think I know why. It might be a facade, but you appear to be very, very stupid. 

You may get a lot of shit for your one bed, Barbican, box kitchenette, £4500 a month flat, but never forget that this cunt lives in a bungalow.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I used to know a fat, bald, mouth-shitting idiot who could’ve taught you how to deal with property cowboys like this, as he was a slithering worm who used to con everybody he came into contact with. 

He’s dead now; hung himself with a yellow tie after the LTV rules on BTL mortgages tightened. 

Welcome to the corner. 

This is not working out for you Bubs. No sir. Quincy is remembered by no more than three punters, and last posted about 5 years ago. The rest of the board have no clue what you're on about. Are you ill?

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've already invested elsewhere. I've got a 51% stake in an inflatable dinghy factory just outside Calais. Trade is through the fucking roof and I've got more imaginary money than all the other punters on this site put together.

Do the Albanian go betweens take a cut?

I’m calling a frank multi ID on this cunt. Not only was the spaghetti limbed shirt lifter first to respond with an incomprehensible volley of humourless rubbish but it was completely inoffensive

@Adminsay it ain’t so?

Frank- kill yourself  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m calling a frank multi ID on this cunt. Not only was the spaghetti limbed shirt lifter first to respond with an incomprehensible volley of humourless rubbish but it was completely inoffensive

@Adminsay it ain’t so?

Frank- kill yourself  

Don't mention multi's, ffs. If you do it three times Jazz reappears.