CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Azeem Rafiq

Neil

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

This fiasco is wholly self inflicted by Yorkshire County cricket club.

The President should have made a public statement saying if people don't like it they should get their jacket, pack their bag and fuck off to another cricket club.

Once you let the loony left all over you, you will never get rid of them.

The stupid cunts gave him £100 K too. I hope he's made to pay it back and kicked out of the fucking country, snidey little cunt.

Just watched some stuffed shirt from the ECB give a grovelling apology for the racism highlighted by Rafiq that has "permeated cricket". Not one fucking word about the antisemitic tweet that this little cunt sent. So, it looks like poor 'iccle Rafiq's (boo fucking hoo) anti semitism has been brushed under the carpet and forgotten. Now I've got nothing for or against Jews personally and any twat who wants to slag them off, not one fuck do I give. But what steams my shit is when a snivveling little turd like this, wanks on about how hurt he is about comments he's received and institutional racism blah blah blah, but thinks nothing about firing  off antisemitic crap like he did. Fuck him, fuck Yorkshire and fuck the ECB. 

Mitchell Starc's a cunt 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just watched some stuffed shirt from the ECB give a grovelling apology for the racism highlighted by Rafiq that has "permeated cricket". Not one fucking word about the antisemitic tweet that this little cunt sent. So, it looks like poor 'iccle Rafiq's (boo fucking hoo) anti semitism has been brushed under the carpet and forgotten. Now I've got nothing for or against Jews personally and any twat who wants to slag them off, not one fuck do I give. But what steams my shit is when a snivveling little turd like this, wanks on about how hurt he is about comments he's received and institutional racism blah blah blah, but thinks nothing about firing  off antisemitic crap like he did. Fuck him, fuck Yorkshire and fuck the ECB. 

Mitchell Starc's a cunt 

I'm forced to agree. I can't stand the fucking Jews, but in this scenario it doesn't matter who it was that he abused.

The fact is he's happy to play the race card to ruin another man's life when he's just as guilty himself, more so as it's in black and white and not hearsay. That makes him a cunt of the absolute highest order in my opinion, and I hope @judgetwi finds the disgusting cunt and runs him over in his scooter of the covenant.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

I don’t see the point in blaming this cunt for anything. He’s a born and bred Peaceful so obviously he hates the Jew and the Infidel. Who the fuck is surprised by that? 

The real cunts are the weak, hopeless libtard wankers who listen to anything these bastards say. There are hundreds of these lying shitbags arriving every day and  they want us all dead. If you can’t see it then I can’t help you. Not that I intended to in the first place.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Looks like this cunt has been caught texting underage girls too now, he is the gift that keeps giving 😂

I can't find that news anywhere but please,please let it be true. There's a taxi job in Rotherham just waiting for the cunt.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Looks like this cunt has been caught texting underage girls too now, he is the gift that keeps giving 😂

“I'm not disputing any of his racism claims, because I'm sure they're very true experiences. But certain aspects of what he said just don't really sit right with me. If he was being forced to drink by his teammates, then surely that wouldn’t then mean he would be drinking alone on a flight and encouraging a 17-year-old girl to be drinking with him. His behaviour towards me was a direct contradiction really of what he said in his testimony."

I'm still not sure I believe this, as the "girl's" name was Gayathri Ajith, not Shannon Matthews, and a good Muslim boy wouldn't be drinking on a plane and trying to get in a brown child's pants, surely?

Guest judgetwi
On 20/11/2021 at 09:51, Decimus said:

Alright SuperJew, calm down, I'm sure we'll all get by without you saving the day.

348793_460s.jpg

We don’t need comic book heroes. We are well tooled up and we don’t even wait for them to come to us. No, we identify their orphanages and hospitals and bomb the fuck out of them, slaughtering the “poor Palestinian children” while they are sleeping in their cots dreaming about overrunning Naaridge and kicking the Carrotcrunchers out. Personally I think this is just delaying the inevitable but at least we’re having a go.

There’s also the added bonus of making you cry like a girl which I wouldn’t dismiss out of hand.

Long live the State of Israel! 🇮🇱

😁

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Eddie, you silly fucking cunt. Instead of posting this rubbish shouldn’t you be out working to payback fatty?

Fuck Fatty, i'm knocking him, i'm on the up, just landed a job selling christmas trees although the boss is a bit of a cunt, drives a old clapped out bmw with a M badge superglued on the back, has the grin of Bingo from the banana splits. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

We don’t need comic book heroes. We are well tooled up and we don’t even wait for them to come to us. No, we identify their orphanages and hospitals and bomb the fuck out of them, slaughtering the “poor Palestinian children” while they are sleeping in their cots dreaming about overrunning Naaridge and kicking the Carrotcrunchers out. Personally I think this is just delaying the inevitable but at least we’re having a go.

There’s also the added bonus of making you cry like a girl which I wouldn’t dismiss out of hand.

Long live the State of Israel! 🇮🇱

😁

You're right there: Isreal is in a state. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fuck Fatty, i'm knocking him, i'm on the up, just landed a job selling christmas trees although the boss is a bit of a cunt, drives a old clapped out bmw with a M badge superglued on the back, has the grin of Bingo from the banana splits. 

Consider yourself unemployed again.

Everyone told me you’d stab me in the back, but I didn’t expect it to happen before you even started work. I’m going back to being a full on racist Ed. This tolerance crap just isn’t for me.

Merry Fucking Christmas. Your banana is in the post.

• Like 1