CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As usual you're clutching at straws which I put down to accumulated trace elements of tin in the brain and spending waay too much time scouring Google. The caveat I mentioned is within the report. As for Twitter, I read that the platform receives 6,000 tweets per second and vetting is largely done by machine so there are going to be anomalies. Fine art Renaissance pictures featuring an unclothed female breast have been "censored" by the Twitter logarithms though you'd be stomping your feet in a toddler-like rage at the thought of some pearl-clutching moral majority figure pressing the delete button. And no, I didn't look into the "specifically targeted removal of It" as I'm not insane.

First the ‘Rhine/Rhône’ now this ‘logarithms/algorithms’ aberration? Geographical and mathematical ineptitude and don’t bother with the spellcheck excuse again, I’ve tried it and it doesn’t happen. So tell me, Hypatia, just how much of  hiding did you get last night when he got home and his tea wasn’t on the table? You were warned.

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

First the ‘Rhine/Rhône’ now this ‘logarithms/algorithms’ aberration? Geographical and mathematical ineptitude and don’t bother with the spellcheck excuse again, I’ve tried it and it doesn’t happen. So tell me, Hypatia, just how much of  hiding did you get last night when he got home and his tea wasn’t on the table? You were warned.

She Rhines on and on like a dRhone permanently hovering above your head DC. She can’t help it, and she wouldn’t stop even if she could. Contrary to what she keeps insisting, she is totally insane.

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

...You asked for info, you were given the same, graciously, and you’ve failed to cast any credible doubt on any of it, choosing instead to spellcheck ffs...

I spoke as I found - I always do on such matters. That my findings didn't pander to whatever fantasy narrative you have in gaslighting the puntership with is not my problem. No worries, why not seek out your latest BFF and have a reassuring hug and sympathetically pat each others' bottoms.

In case anyone has lost track of what the actual argument is here, let me provide a brief summary as far as I understand it.

According to Billy and DC, Roops is now a representative of big pharma intent on turning kids into lizard mutants via vaccines that were knocked up on Mars. In retaliation, Roops has claimed that Billy has had more jabs than Audley Harrison's glass jaw. Finally, DC has allegedly self doxxed by revealing he's a 68 year old man who thoroughly enjoys Saga river cruises.

I for one am looking forward to the twists and turns that will no doubt feature on tonight's thrilling episode.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In case anyone has lost track of what the actual argument is here, let me provide a brief summary as far as I understand it.

According to Billy and DC, Roops is now a representative of big pharma intent on turning kids into lizard mutants via vaccines that were knocked up on Mars. In retaliation, Roops has claimed that Billy has had more jabs than Audley Harrison's glass jaw. Finally, DC has allegedly self doxxed by revealing he's a 68 year old man who thoroughly enjoys Saga river cruises.

I for one am looking forward to the twists and turns that will no doubt feature on tonight's thrilling episode.

Maybe we'll find out exactly what make of yacht DC owns, or the covid safety measures used by Hungarian dentists?

If we're really lucky, Roops might finally crumble under the onslaught, revealing herself not only to be a lizard mutant, but a lizard mutant who is a victim of domestic abuse.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are any of them likely to have a meltdown or kill themselves? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

now this ‘logarithms/algorithms’ aberration? 

In "The Man Who Fell To Earth", Thomas Jerome Newton's use of base-12 logarithms was one of the clues that outed him as an extraterrestrial. I know some punters accuse Mrs Roops of being a Vulcan, but really! 🤣

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

In "The Man Who Fell To Earth", Thomas Jerome Newton's use of base-12 logarithms was one of the clues that outed him as an extraterrestrial. I know some punters accuse Mrs Roops of being a Vulcan, but really! 🤣

René Descartes walks into a bar and asks for a vodka. The barman asks if he wants a double, Descartes says "I think not" and promptly vanishes into the ether

LOL.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 hours ago, DCI Gene Cunt said:

What's very sinister about Bill Gates is he's been buying up significant tracts of land all over the place, in fact he's one of the largest owners of agricultural land on the planet now. You won't hear the media report that though. If I were a conspiracy theorist i'd suggest he was plotting to hold the west to ransom by controlling the food supply, but that would be crazy, wouldn't it?

If he really wanted to get the advantage over the rest of the world and create a super monopoly, he would have bought all the potash in Morocco.  Maybe that's still on his shopping list for another day.  

3 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

If he really wanted to get the advantage over the rest of the world and create a super monopoly, he would have bought all the potash in Morocco.  Maybe that's still on his shopping list for another day.  

The wanker is still only sixty six years old, so unless some non-binary event takes him off of the planet, expect the emperor to expand his holdings parabolically. 

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

She’s logarithmed off Bill. I’m stuck on Great Eastern halfway up the Indus…just past Paris.

On the yacht? 
Cuntfucious is probably somewhere in the Himalayas or Andes meditating, and telepathically sending God his orders for work tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

@Dyslexic cnut might get rather drunk and end up sleeping with @Frank again.

Frank is a sinister faggot at the best of times. The fact that he’s groomed DC into becoming his corner rent boy doesn’t surprise me. Tales of yacht travels and fantasy holidays only arouse the Greek piece of shit further.

I remember when Alfie Noakes regaled him with a bullshit story about “dropping off a friends boat” that had kleftiko drooling and rubbing his shrivelled cashew cock like a possessed baboon. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Frank is a sinister faggot at the best of times. The fact that he’s groomed DC into becoming his corner rent boy doesn’t surprise me. Tales of yacht travels and fantasy holidays only arouse the Greek piece of shit further.

I remember when Alfie Noakes regaled him with a bullshit story about “dropping off a friends boat” that had kleftiko drooling and rubbing his shrivelled cashew cock like a possessed baboon. 

Well according to @Dyslexic cnut, he was only sucking his cock for a laugh... so, apparently, jokes on @Frank...