CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Lol. I expected nothing less than a garbled 250-word response to an argument you simply have no grounds to defend. To conclude, I quote the meaning of 'hypocrisy' directly from the Cambridge English Dictionary:

'...the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.'

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, well if we must go down the academic route where has my behaviour not conformed to my moral standards or beliefs, or if you can't answer that and to make it simple for you, where have I taken administrative action for a behaviour contrary to the rules that I break myself?

55 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You know a thief will rob you and a cheat will cheat you. You’re fucked with a liar, all ends up and a hypocritical liar hiding behind ‘authority’ is impossible to debate. Stick to what you’re good at, adapt or hand in your uniform.

46 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How is anyone to know what, precisely are your moral standards or beliefs? What a ridiculous question. Until you publish a list of offenders/offences, how are we to know who’s been coolered/warned for what? Daft question…again. You stand accused of pissing all over Rule 7 however, and you’re the enforcer-in-chief who needs to lead by example, which you clearly never do. That and the fact that you’re a twat.

34 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If my original comment about six hours ago wasn't enough to answer your question above, Eric's post nailed it rather well:

I can't add much to the final two sentences. While I can forgive you for completely missing the compliment I gave you earlier, because you were instead easily riled by my correct accusation of your double standards, it's not fair that you deride some punters for being acrimonious and then claim others aren't being confrontational enough. As I said, it's hypocritical.

Why can't you see the flaw in your modus operandi? You appear to be the only one who can't. 

Alright lads?

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You know a thief will rob you and a cheat will cheat you. You’re fucked with a liar, all ends up and a hypocritical liar hiding behind ‘authority’ is impossible to debate. Stick to what you’re good at, adapt or hand in your uniform.

Um...okaay. AFAIK I have never hid behind authority during a debate or indeed a scrap...unless you know otherwise.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How is anyone to know what, precisely are your moral standards or beliefs? What a ridiculous question. Until you publish a list of offenders/offences, how are we to know who’s been coolered/warned for what? Daft question…again. You stand accused of pissing all over Rule 7 however, and you’re the enforcer-in-chief who needs to lead by example, which you clearly never do. That and the fact that you’re a twat.

Precisely. So speak to the person who provided the definition in his accusation then. As for a "notice board of offenders" punters generally know as we advise them via the boards. To date no-one, repeat no one has ever come to me and said "hang on didn't you break that rule yourself?

49 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If my original comment about six hours ago wasn't enough to answer your question above, Eric's post nailed it rather well:

I can't add much to the final two sentences. While I can forgive you for completely missing the compliment I gave you earlier, because you were instead easily riled by my correct accusation of your double standards, it's not fair that you deride some punters for being acrimonious and then claim others aren't being confrontational enough. As I said, it's hypocritical.

Why can't you see the flaw in your modus operandi? You appear to be the only one who can't. 

In other words you can't answer the question except mention a previous post where you misquoted me. I never said don't be confrontational, that's silly as there will always be confrontation on a platform that The Corner provides. I cautioned you not to wage a vendetta. You are ignoring the circumstances leading up to situation that resulted in getting your knickers twisted. You've probably never even read it such is your pompous arrogance. Like I said before, do your research before mounting your high horse.

In other words you can't answer the question except mention a previous post where you misquoted me. I never said don't be confrontational, that's silly as there will always be confrontation on a platform that The Corner provides. I cautioned you not to wage a vendetta. You are ignoring the circumstances leading up to situation that resulted in getting your knickers twisted. You've probably never even read it such is your pompous arrogance. Like I said before, do your research before mounting your high horse.

'In other words you can't answer the question, ner-ner-ner-ner...'. Absolute bollocks, honestly. To argue with you is a waste effort when clearly there's no hope of making any progress (mainly because of your huffy teenager's reaction to criticism), despite your understanding of the point I was trying to make very well. For someone who didn't appear to have any problems uploading photos of her hairy red wagon to the internet, you appear to have far more confidence issues conceding when you've acted without a sense of fair play.

Now, everyone knows you're the site's leading last-word merchant, so...

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'In other words you can't answer the question, ner-ner-ner-ner...'. Absolute bollocks, honestly. To argue with you is a waste effort when clearly there's no hope of making any progress (mainly because of your huffy teenager's reaction to criticism), despite your understanding of the point I was trying to make very well. For someone who didn't appear to have any problems uploading photos of her hairy red wagon to the internet, you appear to have far more confidence issues conceding when you've acted without a sense of fair play.

Major Rattled!

Give it up Wolfie, or should I say whimpering puppy.

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

...so you waited and sneaked in after hours to post a load of LCD graffiti.

The truth of the matter is you dived head first into a pool one foot deep. Your hypocrisy premise was predicated on the fag-end of a localised scrap which I did not instigate. There was no hypocrisy, there never has been.

• Like 1

...so you waited and sneaked in after hours to post a load of LCD graffiti.

The truth of the matter is you dived head first into a pool one foot deep. Your hypocrisy premise was predicated on the fag-end of a localised scrap which I did not instigate. There was no hypocrisy, there never has been.

You really are like your description, astonishingly unbearable. I like you though Mrs Roops even though you are without doubt an absolute cant. 

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Um...okaay. AFAIK I have never hid behind authority during a debate or indeed a scrap...unless you know otherwise.

I can only speak for myself. You’ve asked me, on several occasions, to qualify what I’ve stated. I’ve humoured you and provided you with the details which, by using half-truths and outright distortions you’ve dismissed. I find it highly dubious that all the way through Europe you only located one land based IP address and that was in Amsterdam…miles from where I was, and bearing in mind that most evenings I was docked, and logged on to land based signals in Germany & Switzerland. Similarly, you lied to the puntership that I had sent you a C.V. after you’d asked me to send you my qualifications due to me humorously mocking your dental credentials. Sadly, certain cunts on here believed you in no part down to your position of authority. You tend to behave like this when you’re on your arse. It looks like their on to you Roops. Adapt, alter or…third peg on the left, an ‘no’ you can’t keep the jackboots.

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Major Rattled!

Give it up Wolfie, or should I say whimpering puppy.

It's fair to say most agreed with my viewpoint, with exception of one irrelevant little brown-nosing Rooperite.

At least your indulgance will help camouflage your otherwise red, swollen, alcoholic Scotsman's beak which for some unbeknown reason feels as though it belongs stuck in a heavyweight war of words. Keep your estate agent-pandering, dodgy landlord's fucking muzzle out of something which doesn't concern you.

Expect to be roughed up in the coming weeks.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's fair to say most agreed with my viewpoint, with exception of one irrelevant little brown-nosing Rooperite.

At least your indulgance will help camouflage your otherwise red, swollen, alcoholic Scotsman's beak which for some unbeknown reason feels as though it belongs stuck in a heavyweight war of words. Keep your estate agent-pandering, dodgy landlord's fucking muzzle out of something which doesn't concern you.

Expect to be roughed up in the coming weeks.

Wolfie does have a point, @Cunty BigBollox. I was certainly shocked to see your little bald head pop up completely out the blue here, sniffing around the top table like the third rate, mangy curr that you are.

Seeing you attempt to flex your withered and saggy muscles in a first tier conflict is about as incongruous as Luxembourg simultaneously starting on both China and the USA by shouting at them down the phone "Do you fuckin' want some?".

Keep your fucking beak in the foam of your Oranjeboom Super and out of big hitter business or you'll regret it. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Wolfie does have a point, @Cunty BigBollox. I was certainly shocked to see your little bald head pop up completely out the blue here, sniffing around the top table like the third rate, mangy curr that you are.

Seeing you attempt to flex your withered and saggy muscles in a first tier conflict is about as incongruous as Luxembourg simultaneously starting on both China and the USA by shouting at them down the phone "Do you fuckin' want some?".

Keep your fucking beak in the foam of your Oranjeboom Super and out of big hitter business or you'll regret it. 

Shut it, cock-weasle. I'm changing jobs early next year and I'm at a level of the hierarchy where I can make your cubicle existence counting paperclips or whatever such shit you get up to at work, a living hell. Oh, and I'll expect my car to be washed on Friday afternoons, good lad.

13 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Shut it, cock-weasle. I'm changing jobs early next year and I'm at a level of the hierarchy where I can make your cubicle existence counting paperclips or whatever such shit you get up to at work, a living hell. Oh, and I'll expect my car to be washed on Friday afternoons, good lad.

Indeed, I've just searched the Flagship Housing job vacancies, and I can see that your role of "Mobile Cleaning Operative" is being advertised. 

Call me flippant, but I don't consider your new role and 50p per hour rise to "Static Cleaning Operative" to be much of a threat to me. If anything, it will make you easier to find and thrash now that you're not driving around the district pissed up whilst talking to a chamois leather.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 27/11/2021 at 14:31, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Omicron what the fuck is that name all about? Sounds like that evil corporation in Robocop. That egg head cunt Javid was on the TV trying his best not to laugh when describing it as potentially much more vaccine resistant yet insisting we get our jabs. What the fuck is going on here? Viruses mutate as they want to survive and have been around way before the true virus (humans) arrived. 

What a pile of cunt. 

OCR, they are using letters from the greek alphabet to name the variant strains.  Thus, alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, kappa, lambda, mu, nu, xi, omicron, pi,  rho, sigma, tau, upsilon, phi, chi, psi, omega.

5 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

OCR, they are using letters from the greek alphabet to name the variant strains.  Thus, alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, kappa, lambda, mu, nu, xi, omicron, pi,  rho, sigma, tau, upsilon, phi, chi, psi, omega.

If you listen closely, WD, you can hear the dense cross-eyed Cunt scratching his head now.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, I've just searched the Flagship Housing job vacancies, and I can see that your role of "Mobile Cleaning Operative" is being advertised. 

Call me flippant, but I don't consider your new role and 50p per hour rise to "Static Cleaning Operative" to be much of a threat to me. If anything, it will make you easier to find and thrash now that you're not driving around the district pissed up whilst talking to a chamois leather.

The Toon army down to 10 men. Must be 3 points for your lot now! 

If you don't want to know the score please look away now

0-0

Guest Weary&Disgusted
34 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If you listen closely, WD, you can hear the dense cross-eyed Cunt scratching his head now.

Ah, come on now, DC.  Time to bury the hatchet and end this feud.  I'm sure you and OCR can call a truce, find some common ground.

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Ah, come on now, DC.  Time to bury the hatchet and end this feud.  I'm sure you and OCR can call a truce, find some common 

Sometimes you're how I imagine Neville Chamberlain might have been during his meeting with Hitler to neogotiate a peace deal, only this time one of the Fuhrer's backroom staff has spiked his gentle schnapps with MDMA crystals, which further shrunk his bollocks and made him want to hug everyone.

You're a good soul, WD, but I haven't seen a bigger pussy since the late Rick_B poisoned himself with a Guardian weekend recipe. 

On 28/11/2021 at 23:21, King Billy said:

Great news, as the lease on my bunker doesn’t run out till 2035. Providing I don’t run out of beans and pot noodles. I’ve booked a fortnight in a caravan at Jaywick in early August 2030  Do you think I’m being a bit too confident?

Just invite @Ape™️to join you in your love bunker. The cunt always has a few dozen cans of bean (tesco blue stripe, naturally) on him at all times 

On 30/11/2021 at 10:20, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You really are like your description, astonishingly unbearable. I like you though Mrs Roops even though you are without doubt an absolute cant. 

Yesterday too. But it’s not going to raise your IQ into double figures, I’m telling you that for nothing.