CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

20 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

In order to save you any further high blood pressure spikes, I'll fuck off out of it as an early Xmas present to you.  

Roops baby had a great name for these lads weary baby..excitable herberts ..ya should be like me.. consider them as gibberin little englanders all noise n no balls ...lions on a golf course or when driving behind a woman....mice at home.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t be fucking ridiculous.

I dunno, KB, doesn't the life of Panzy have any appeal to you?

Wouldn't you want to drive around the unpaved streets of Eire in a murdervan, spending your days finger blasting old women who may or may not have consented?

If that isn't enough to interest you, think of the evenings. Murdering 'Danny Boy' on a Fisher Price saxophone in some inbred Dublin shithole and getting paid in potatoes and warm Guinness. And don't forget the inevitable and regular shit kickings you'd get for being a total fucking wanker.

What's not to love?

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Wouldn't you want to drive around the unpaved streets of Eire in a murdervan, spending your days finger blasting old women who may or may not have consented?

If that isn't enough to interest you, think of the evenings. Murdering 'Danny Boy' on a Fisher Price saxophone in some inbred Dublin shithole and getting paid in potatoes and warm Guinness. And don't forget the inevitable and regular shit kickings you'd get for being a total fucking wanker.

What's not to love?

Yer a poet decco baby..the david brent of the corner..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What's not to love?

I took a drive through Dublin City centre when I got off the ferry last week. Usually I take the tunnel from the port which leads straight onto the motorway to NI, but as it’s been 2 years since my last visit I was curious to see if anything had changed. As I suspected, nothing had. Wild eyed, mental looking cunts with hair like Phil Spectre, lurking in piss filled doorways. Wart faced old hags with moustaches and filthy vile looking kids peering out of their pockets, begging at every traffic junction. 
No sign of Panzyboy but the rest of his family, who I’ve just described were enough to make me risk a speeding fine to get the fuck onto the motorway pronto.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What's not to love?

Laffin. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I took a drive through Dublin City centre when I got off the ferry last week. Usually I take the tunnel from the port which leads straight onto the motorway to NI, but as it’s been 2 years since my last visit I was curious to see if anything had changed. As I suspected, nothing had. Wild eyed, mental looking cunts with hair like Phil Spectre, lurking in piss filled doorways. Wart faced old hags with moustaches and filthy vile looking kids peering out of their pockets, begging at every traffic junction. 
No sign of Panzyboy but the rest of his family, who I’ve just described were enough to make me risk a speeding fine to get the fuck onto the motorway pronto.

Fess up bally baby..ya cant show face in any ferry port in norn iron..yer former comrades have a price on yer head ..hence the circuitous route through Dublin to yer little safe enclave in east Belfast and a quiet Christmas..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer a poet decco baby..the david brent of the corner..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Never mind this shit, P. You're getting your back doors smashed in tonight, harder than that time The Gardai booted in your turf roofed hovel's main entrance after your transit was spotted lurking outside a beaten women's hostel. 

What do you intend to do about it, other than spout a load of nonsensical fucking bollocks, to be sure to be sure?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Fess up bally baby..ya cant show face in any ferry port in norn iron..yer former comrades have a price on yer head ..hence the circuitous route through Dublin to yer little safe enclave in east Belfast and a quiet Christmas..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Hardly

Just because KB is from the north and doesn’t adhere to a murderous Catholic rhetoric bent on overstepping democratic rules doesn’t mean he was a nationalist paramilitary you fucking prat

As for you, tales of buried AR15s and Semtex is pure paddy “get one over on the repressive evil Brits” wank fantasy. Get back to solider of fortune magazine and your walking cliche of a chip on the shoulder mick, you fuckwit

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hardly

Just because KB is from the north and doesn’t adhere to a murderous Catholic rhetoric bent on overstepping democratic rules doesn’t mean he was a nationalist paramilitary you fucking prat

As for you, tales of buried AR15s and Semtex is pure paddy “get one over on the repressive evil Brits” wank fantasy. Get back to solider of fortune magazine and your walking cliche of a chip on the shoulder mick, you fuckwit

Product of poor educational system at work ....bit of advice to ya spudders baby..tis better to be thought a fool than to open mouth and forever remove all doubt..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit, P. You're getting your back doors smashed in tonight, harder than that time The Gardai booted in your turf roofed hovel's main entrance after your transit was spotted lurking outside a beaten women's hostel. 

What do you intend to do about it, other than spout a load of nonsensical fucking bollocks, to be sure to be sure?

Tis just a line o type decco baby ..you may aswell be the donkey in the field brayin its hole off for all the attention i give it.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Have you delivered a plump lot of Christmas trees to Craggy Island, for festivities, KB? 

On 16/12/2021 at 06:17, Weary&Disgusted said:

In order to save you any further high blood pressure spikes, I'll fuck off out of it as an early Xmas present to you.  

Get to fuck with that shit WD40! Wolfie is a fine individual, but a confrontational cunt who will refuse to offer you any respect until you knock him on his arse and gob on him while he's down. That's why I like him. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hardly

Im sure bally baby would be thrilled to hear ya think hes a nationalist now after all the effort hes put in..ya poorly educated and ill informed little englander..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

I took a drive through Dublin City centre when I got off the ferry last week. Usually I take the tunnel from the port which leads straight onto the motorway to NI, but as it’s been 2 years since my last visit I was curious to see if anything had changed...

This is flimsier than Dominic Cummings drive to Barnard Castle 'to test [his] eyesight'...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is flimsier than Dominic Cummings drive to Barnard Castle 'to test [his] eyesight'...

Why do you want to revisit this you relentlessly dull hag? We’ve barely finished washing chunks of your endometrium off the walls of this place after your last kickfucking on the subject. Leave it.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why do you want to revisit this you relentlessly dull hag? We’ve barely finished washing chunks of your endometrium off the walls of this place after your last kickfucking on the subject. Leave it.

Well now, KB's Grande Tour was answering a point I intimated earlier. The fact that he took four days to concoct a watery thin gruel to baste himself with is something you should address to him and not come wailing to me. Anyway, what "kickfucking"? Show us where this took place. I appreciate your need to suck up but altering history to suit a deluded narrative is only gonna result having more egg splattered over your idiot face.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well now, KB's Grande Tour was answering a point I intimated earlier. The fact that he took four days to concoct a watery thin gruel to baste himself with is something you should address to him and not come wailing to me. Anyway, what "kickfucking"? Show us where this took place. I appreciate your need to suck up but altering history to suit a deluded narrative is only gonna result having more egg splattered over your idiot face.

Perhaps you’d like to debunk my tale that I travelled to NI via Dublin for Christmas with some of this data that you love to boast about having instant access to, regarding members whereabouts? And as for your pathetic jibe the other day about me being so thick that I couldn’t work out a direct route to NI, it just confirms (as if any proof was needed) your astounding stupidity and failure to think before sticking your size 12 into other peoples conversations. 
The Holyhead to Dublin crossing takes 3 hours 15 mins. Liverpool to Belfast 9 hours plus and Stranraer to Belfast although only 2 and a half hours or so is a hundred and forty miles more of a drive than Holyhead for me (all figures approx). If your ‘all seeing all knowing’ capabilities aren’t just another sad invention in your constant attempt to conceal your patently obvious inferiority complex, then you have my permission to say where in NI I was over the Xmas holiday. If you need a clue it wasn’t Belfast.  Ive never said I come from Belfast you presumptuous bore. And you have no idea where or why I might stop off en route to my final destination. So let’s all see what you know and what’s just the usual egomaniacal arse gravy you’re famous for posting.

Chop chop. There’s a good girl.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Perhaps you’d like to debunk my tale that I travelled to NI via Dublin for Christmas with some of this data that you love to boast about having instant access to, regarding members whereabouts? And as for your pathetic jibe the other day about me being so thick that I couldn’t work out a direct route to NI, it just confirms (as if any proof was needed) your astounding stupidity and failure to think before sticking your size 12 into other peoples conversations. 
The Holyhead to Dublin crossing takes 3 hours 15 mins. Liverpool to Belfast 9 hours plus and Stranraer to Belfast although only 2 and a half hours or so is a hundred and forty miles more of a drive than Holyhead for me (all figures approx). If your ‘all seeing all knowing’ capabilities aren’t just another sad invention in your constant attempt to conceal your patently obvious inferiority complex, then you have my permission to say where in NI I was over the Xmas holiday. If you need a clue it wasn’t Belfast.  Ive never said I come from Belfast you presumptuous bore. And you have no idea where or why I might stop off en route to my final destination. So let’s all see what you know and what’s just the usual egomaniacal arse gravy you’re famous for posting.

I wouldn’t mind Bill, but I gave this dopey tart a festive heads up via PM about me seeing your imaginary M4 driving past the Temple Bar as I sailed through Dublin on my Xmas Mekong River Cruise. She’d better make any response here staggeringly good or she’s completely finished. What a tragic ending.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I wouldn’t mind Bill, but I gave this dopey tart a festive heads up via PM about me seeing your imaginary M4 driving past the Temple Bar as I sailed through Dublin on my Xmas Mekong River Cruise. She’d better make any response here staggeringly good or she’s completely finished. What a tragic ending.

I feel I may have made an awful schoolboy error by including  (all figures approx). I fully expect a long and detailed post pointing out the exact distances to the nearest nanometre and full GPS tracking logs of my imaginary M4 since I wound up my annual and totally unprofitable dead tree fiasco 2  Saturdays ago.

If she delivers all that I’ll eat my bowler hat and it’s tinfoil lining, and ask for her hairy calloused hand in marriage. She’s taking stalking to a new level so I might as well admit defeat and spend the rest of my miserable life in subservient bliss.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I fondly remember my trips to Dublin just to relieve holiday boredom. Both there and back allowed enough time to get a drink, get pissed (Dublin) and sober up (in the car). Mrs WC driving, of course. Good old days…

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

...Ive never said I come from Belfast you presumptuous bore...

Splendid. Neither have I. Ever. But look at you, fretting about mileage, xmas tree wrangling and M4 cars ad nauseum - as if that somehow mitigates for your previous pork fests, though I suspect its more to do with keeping your useful idiot on-side, no?

• Like 2