CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

On 29/01/2022 at 21:01, Wolfie said:

Despite my efforts, I still can't appear to upload images. In my humble opinion Grier had one of the most amazingly spectacular sets of knockers known to mankind. Not bad for someone of black, Hispanic, Chinese, Filipino and Cheyenne heritage. 

"Only woman with many man's blood possess tits greater than Chief Squaw Part-my-Flaps"   – Cheyenne Proverb

These things?

Pin on People

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/02/2022 at 15:16, Stubby Pecker said:

These things?

Pin on People

Yes, those things. What a stunning creature she was, not stunningly beautiful in the way Joanna Lumley or Jane Seymour were, but in a raw, blood & oxygen-flowing primordial sort of way. I don't want to make love to this woman; I want to metaphorically savage everything on offer, with all the trimmings. What a hottie.

What have you got to say about these beauties, @Gronda Gronda? Reckon your village green bowling skills might come in handy? Lol.

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yes, those things. What a stunning creature she was, not stunningly beautiful in the way Joanna Lumley or Jane Seymour were, but in a raw, blood & oxygen-flowing primordial sort of way. I don't want to make love to this woman; I want to metaphorically savage everything on offer, with all the trimmings. What a hottie.

What have you got to say about these beauties, @Gronda Gronda? Reckon your village green bowling skills might come in handy? Lol.

Her and Katy Sagal have got the same kind of appeal in different shades.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

As my old dad would say "you don't get many of them for a pound!". 

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Ha, ha 🤭 what a plonker Wolfie is. As if she'd even fart near him?

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What I have to say is that she was a beautiful woman with a fantastic body. 

What are your thoughts on Dolly Parton in her prime?

14 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I think Dolly Parton was a nice looking bird but with tits that were too big. They might have been impressive, jacked up with Playtex webbing and Burt Reynolds leering over them, but in reality, if you whipped the bra off while she was laying on her back, they would disappear into her armpits and create a hovercraft skirt around her torso.

I bet you're the sort of cunt who'd remember 'Chesty Morgan'.

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think Dolly Parton was a nice looking bird but with tits that were too big. They might have been impressive, jacked up with Playtex webbing and Burt Reynolds leering over them, but in reality, if you whipped the bra off while she was laying on her back, they would disappear into her armpits and create a hovercraft skirt around her torso.

I bet you're the sort of cunt who'd remember 'Chesty Morgan'.

I had to google who that was/is.  She must've had lats that would make Eddie Hall jealous!

Is Katie Price more to your liking? 

5 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I had to google who that was/is.  She must've had lats that would make Eddie Hall jealous!

Is Katie Price more to your liking? 

No

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Were you a Russ Meyer fan, by any chance?

AG4vAfp.png

And no. As I said, huge tits are impractical and not really attractive unless in proportion. I like a nice set of plump, doughy, mumsy tits, but in the right setting, and that setting is Victoria Coren.

On 14/02/2022 at 13:47, Eric Cuntman said:

I like a nice set of plump, doughy, mumsy tits, but in the right setting, and that setting is Victoria Coren.

For a horrible moment there, I thought you were going to say Lorraine Kelly! 🤢

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

For a horrible moment there, I thought you were going to say Lorraine Kelly! 🤢

'Can ya see ma' growler'

No, there is nothing sexy about Lorraine Kelly. She is a twee caricature and belongs in a clear plastic tube, wearing highland dress and holding a little drum. The kind of thing that morons think represents Scotland, kept in pride of place on their knick-knack shelf beside the photo they had taken on the distillery tour, and just above the drawer full of holiday snaps and addresses of people they promised to stay in touch with after one of their shitty, fish 'n' chip Spanish holidays.

Were we talking about Lorraine Kelly? Jesus I fucking hate people.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Can ya see ma' growler'

No, there is nothing sexy about Lorraine Kelly. She is a twee caricature and belongs in a clear plastic tube, wearing highland dress and holding a little drum. The kind of thing that morons think represents Scotland, kept in pride of place on their knick-knack shelf beside the photo they had taken on the distillery tour, and just above the drawer full of holiday snaps and addresses of people they promised to stay in touch with after one of their shitty, fish 'n' chip Spanish holidays.

Were we talking about Lorraine Kelly? Jesus I fucking hate people.

I've got a Scottish dolly I picked up in the gorbals years ago. It's a dolly of a Taggart look-a-like, sitting in a pool of it's own piss, with a little can of McKewan's in its hand and when you pull its string slurs "Are you alright? Are you alright? Ach you no worry aboot me, am alright". Then starts singing "Darlin'' by Frankie Miller. It says on the box 'An authentic example of a typical native of Glasgow'.  Marvellous 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've got a Scottish dolly I picked up in the gorbals years ago. It's a dolly of a Taggart look-a-like, sitting in a pool of it's own piss, with a little can of McKewan's in its hand and when you pull its string slurs "Are you alright? Are you alright? Ach you no worry aboot me, am alright". Then starts singing "Darlin'' by Frankie Miller. It says on the box 'An authentic example of a typical native of Glasgow'.  Marvellous 

My mate Psycho Liam would love that. He's very much into his Glaswegian heritage. His nickname in Barlinnie was 'Zorro'.

The Rev would get on well with him.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Neil said:

Victoria Coren.......I'd wait till the flop, give it one on the turn and go all in on the river. Fucking great tits absolutely wasted on that cunt Mitchell

I remember her Dad, Alan. Very funny chap, and smart as a whip. I get the impression he’d have thought David a contemptible little twat. Not sure he’d have thought highly of idiot son Giles, either. Probably best he joined the choir invisible some time ago. 

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Alex Lowe used to do a cracking impression of a hostile Scot, which he styled “Judy Murray” on Absolute Radio some years back. He got just the right amount of psychopathy in the voice to be convincing, something he can only have heard from many drunken nights on the Byres Road. I nominated him to do the next Visit Scotland ad over that cunt Neil Oliver. 

Alex is also famous as Barry from Watford, and the incomparable Clinton Baptiste, psychic phenomenon. 

On 13/02/2022 at 18:40, ProfB said:

Ha, ha 🤭 what a plonker Wolfie is. As if she'd even fart near him?

At least I have oxygen flowing through my blood. I reckon your character act isn't too far off the truth, in that your fanny probably hasn't seen any action for so long it's started to close up, you strange, lonely, 'getting down with the youngsters' oddball.

• Like 2

On 14/02/2022 at 03:52, Gronda Gronda said:

Pam Grier's breasts appear to have taken the place of an olive branch.

To answer your question, few females get any better than a prime DP. Not only was she smart and kindhearted, just imagine the sound her boobs might have made as they clattered together on the back of another jolly good rattling. A fine female, with all the right curves in the right places.

On 13/02/2022 at 14:09, Wolfie said:

Holy shite. I watched Live and Let Die the other day and almost spunked in my pants at the site of Jane Seymours tits jutting out like Right Said Fred’s bonces 

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Holy shite. I watched Live and Let Die the other day and almost spunked in my pants at the site of Jane Seymours tits jutting out like Right Said Fred’s bonces 

Yes what a beauty she was, I remember working with her on the set of said film. She always asked if I wanted to Seymour of her ass but being the true gentleman I am, I declined.

It could have worked out, I'd be sitting in Hollywood now with Jane whispering sweet nothings into my ear...but instead I've ended up here having to read what @Dead Penelope churns out each day. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

She was a beauty all right. But what you don't see in this clip is after he rogers her for a third time (see what I did there?), she proves she's a normal woman after all when she throws a hissy fit/tantrum after finding the deck of fake cards, followed by a cold, merciless, week-long strop. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes what a beauty she was, I remember working with her on the set of said film. She always asked if I wanted to Seymour of her ass but being the true gentleman I am, I declined.

It could have worked out, I'd be sitting in Hollywood now with Jane whispering sweet nothings into my ear...but instead I've ended up here having to read what @Dead Penelope churns out each day. 

I've never forgiven Jane Seymour for those 'motherhood and birth' books she came out with. Deceiving women into believing the whole affair is 'beautiful and magical, rather than the disgusting, messy spectacle that childbirth really is.

Never mind all that poetic shite and the cover photo of Jane skipping through a field of lilies, tossing her afterbirth to the breeze... it's painful and disgusting. Eat as much pethidine as you can, suck on the gas and air and try and block it out.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've never forgiven Jane Seymour for those 'motherhood and birth' books she came out with. Deceiving women into believing the whole affair is 'beautiful and magical, rather than the disgusting, messy spectacle that childbirth really is.

Never mind all that poetic shite and the cover photo of Jane skipping through a field of lilies, tossing her afterbirth to the breeze... it's painful and disgusting. Eat as much pethidine as you can, suck on the gas and air and try and block it out.

Thank God I'm not a woman is all I can say, they go through all that to then lose their looks and figures rapidly, and end up getting either cheated on or traded in for a younger model. I'm not like those vile, shallow men... rather than dumping them and upsetting them, I keep them all going at the same time. 

• Like 1