CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What I’m puzzled about is that I, quite rightly, got 2 weeks for calling him a nonce yet him insinuating he was going to rape my wife was overlooked 

Admin/lady P sock puppet and hence above the rules

Roops- get fucked you one eyed, rancid axe wound slag 

I can't say I recall the post you refer to, needless to say LL is off the site for two months which is double the time he was previously coolered a few weeks ago.

As if Saint Billiam of Gates hadn’t been keeping us tinfoil hatters occupied enough recently, the other day he came out with some curious comments re. the ongoing Covid 19 psyop, and in particular the vaccine situation, or rather why no one seems to be even remotely bothered about Covid anymore? and even less inclined to have another dose of Epstein’s, sorry Gates’ (I’m always getting these billionaire kidfuckers names mixed up), blood clot forming, heart disease inducing, experimental poison pushed into their arms.

This is what the hideous, greedy, fake philanthropist cunt said……

”Sadly the virus itself, particularly the variant called Omicron, as a type of vaccine. creates both B cell and T cell immunity. 
And it’s done a better job of getting out there to the world than we have with vaccines.”

Sadly? 

Yes. I guess for this vile and depraved cunt it’s sad that he may not get to cull a large chunk of the human race with his cocktails of doom. His master plan is spluttering to a halt, and not even half completed. I guess Professor Pedo and his NWO henchmen will have to fully focus on getting World War 3 properly up and running to complete the project and get the job done.

Klaus Schwab is a cunt.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As if Saint Billiam of Gates hadn’t been keeping us tinfoil hatters occupied enough recently, the other day he came out with some curious comments re. the ongoing Covid 19 psyop, and in particular the vaccine situation, or rather why no one seems to be even remotely bothered about Covid anymore? and even less inclined to have another dose of Epstein’s, sorry Gates’ (I’m always getting these billionaire kidfuckers names mixed up), blood clot forming, heart disease inducing, experimental poison pushed into their arms.

This is what the hideous, greedy, fake philanthropist cunt said……

”Sadly the virus itself, particularly the variant called Omicron, as a type of vaccine. creates both B cell and T cell immunity. 
And it’s done a better job of getting out there to the world than we have with vaccines.”

Sadly? 

Yes. I guess for this vile and depraved cunt it’s sad that he may not get to cull a large chunk of the human race with his cocktails of doom. His master plan is spluttering to a halt, and not even half completed. I guess Professor Pedo and his NWO henchmen will have to fully focus on getting World War 3 properly up and running to complete the project and get the job done.

Klaus Schwab is a cunt.

Yes. Sadly. If you actually listened to what was said rather than regurgitating a mis-informed tweet, Gates was critical of the vaccine roll out.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes. Sadly. If you actually listened to what was said rather than regurgitating a mis-informed tweet, Gates was critical of the vaccine roll out.

So what’s not to like about the natural evolution of the so-called virus? Omicron, the latest dominant variant, grudgingly being accepted by the majority of the backpedalling MSM doom mongers and ‘wrong from the start’ scientists, modellers, politically motivated authoritarian politicians and easily manipulated sheep, as comparable to the common cold? 
It’s still not too late to cross the floor and admit that you’ve been defending the indefensible for too long. The game is up. You’ve been shown up as the idiot some of us have always seen you as, but put up with as it’s your only redeeming  quality. 
‘I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Luke 13:3

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

So what’s not to like about the natural evolution of the so-called virus? Omicron, the latest dominant variant, grudgingly being accepted by the majority of the backpedalling MSM doom mongers and ‘wrong from the start’ scientists, modellers, politically motivated authoritarian politicians and easily manipulated sheep, as comparable to the common cold? 
It’s still not too late to cross the floor and admit that you’ve been defending the indefensible for too long. The game is up. You’ve been shown up as the idiot some of us have always seen you as, but put up with as it’s your only redeeming  quality. 

So you have found God, things must be desperate for you...

That being said, your post, even by your woeful levels of ignorance underpinned by abject stupidity is absurd. I guess pretending that the effects of covid-19 never happened in that weird alternative reality that you inhabit. 

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

So you have found God, things must be desperate for you...

That being said, your post, even by your woeful levels of ignorance underpinned by abject stupidity is absurd. I guess pretending that the effects of covid-19 never happened in that weird alternative reality that you inhabit. 

Heh heh heh.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

It seems that Fauci didn’t get the memo in the bunker. Apparently, more infections are putting Yanks at risk. 

Bill Gates is OK. I don’t know why all my mates down at the tinfoil hat club are always having a go at him. How could he not be allright?
He lives in a 127 million dollar beachfront mansion, while preaching about imminent doom and destruction due to rising sea levels’. He is the major shareholder in the worlds largest private jet hire company, while wagging his lizard finger at  the little people   about CO2 emissions, he’s the former best friend of Jeffrey Epstein, nothing to see there, he’s the biggest private agricultural land owner in the US currently buying up huge livestock ranches and destroying the meat industry. His ‘charitable’ foundation is the second largest financial donor to the criminally corrupt WHO, behind only the US government. Almost every ‘scientist, medical expert, behavioural psychologist, professor of modelling, MSM organisation, and so called ‘NGO’s who have advised and basically frightened the spineless and cretinous governments of every western country for the last two years with Covid lies, thereby destroying their economies, their citizens rights and freedoms, can be quite easily found, to have been or currently benefitting from Gates’ financial tentacles. 
Nah! Bill’s OK.

I wouldn’t let the weird looking cunt babysit my kids though.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Bill Gates is OK. I don’t know why all my mates down at the tinfoil hat club are always having a go at him. How could he not be allright?
He lives in a 127 million dollar beachfront mansion, while preaching about imminent doom and destruction due to rising sea levels’. He is the major shareholder in the worlds largest private jet hire company, while wagging his lizard finger at  the little people   about CO2 emissions, he’s the former best friend of Jeffrey Epstein, nothing to see there, he’s the biggest private agricultural land owner in the US currently buying up huge livestock ranches and destroying the meat industry. His ‘charitable’ foundation is the second largest financial donor to the criminally corrupt WHO, behind only the US government. Almost every ‘scientist, medical expert, behavioural psychologist, professor of modelling, MSM organisation, and so called ‘NGO’s who have advised and basically frightened the spineless and cretinous governments of every western country for the last two years with Covid lies, thereby destroying their economies, their citizens rights and freedoms, can be quite easily found, to have been or currently benefitting from Gates’ financial tentacles. 
Nah! Bill’s OK.

Bill Gates might be good at lots of things, but I bet I could do a longer skid on a BMX without falling off. So he's not that clever when you think about it.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bill Gates might be good at lots of things, but I bet I could do a longer skid on a BMX without falling off. So he's not that clever when you think about it.

He might have more money than me but I’ve got more ex wives than him. You never hear the MSM fake news cunts mention that on TV. 

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He might have more money than me but I’ve got more ex wives than him. You never hear the MSM fake news cunts mention that on TV. 

I don't like him. If he had gone to my school, I would have done a 'nipple-cripple' on him and drawn cocks on his back every day. He would have turned out to be a better person because of it.

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

But could you do a longer skid in your undercrackers, and would women lick them clean afterwards? 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not something I've pondered thus far.

Personally, I'd like to think I could outskid Gates in the underwear area, if only to show that being a nerdy billionaire doesn't make you all that. 

I might have to go on a three month high protein baked bean diet to win, but it's not the taking part it's winning that counts. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Nah! Bill’s OK.

Yachts are excluded from carbon taxes, I kid you not. But only the largest ones are in that bracket. Mini billionaires’ floats don’t pass muster.

• 1 month later...

@King Billy What do make of this claim from Bill 'I've bought up most of the land in America' Gates? It appears Covid 19 could make the type of comeback Frank could only dream of. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10772223/Weve-not-seen-WORST-Covid-warns-Microsoft-billionaire-Bill-Gates.html

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What do make of this claim from Bill 'I've bought up most of the land in America' Gates? It appears Covid 19 could make the type of comeback Frank could only dream of. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10772223/Weve-not-seen-WORST-Covid-warns-Microsoft-billionaire-Bill-Gates.html

I suppose if any cunt should know, it would be the cunt that invented it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@King Billy What do make of this claim from Bill 'I've bought up most of the land in America' Gates? It appears Covid 19 could make the type of comeback Frank could only dream of. 

Of course the Covid lurgy will be back soon. As soon as the sheeple start to get bored with  the Ukraine psyop the new improved Covid variant will arrive to keep the imbeciles fear levels topped up to the required level. I’m sure a certain clever person on here will ridicule this opinion, but I know that same person will apologise when it happens as they have always conducted themselves with consistency, or so they have stated.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So, not only is the world's richest man now a fully qualified consultant epidemiologist, he can also predict the future like Nostradamus. I'm not surprised he's allowed to say anything he wants, anywhere he wants, when many of the world's leading medical professionals were silenced back in 2020 merely for disagreeing with the WHO's proposed vaccine agenda.

This powerful, greedy, UN-rimming fucking cunt is probably the world's best example of a wolf in sheep's clothing. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

So, not only is the world's richest man now a fully qualified consultant epidemiologist, he can also predict the future like Nostradamus. I'm not surprised he's allowed to say anything he wants, anywhere he wants, when many of the world's leading medical professionals were silenced back in 2020 merely for disagreeing with the WHO's proposed vaccine agenda.

This powerful, greedy, UN-rimming fucking cunt is probably the world's best example of a wolf in sheep's clothing. 

Obviously not content with his wealth and success, good old Bill needs to get involved in all sorts. The mans clearly a psychopath.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Obviously not content with his wealth and success, good old Bill needs to get involved in all sorts. The mans clearly a psychopath.

He may be so sad since losing his bestie Jeffrey Epstein and the rapid exit of Melinda from his marriage shortly afterwards  that he’s decided that a mass population cull is the sensible way forward.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

A man who understands the actual meaning of the word psychopath/sociopath.. You're easily the smartest darkie I know. 

• Like 2