CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black Friday Amazon Universe Of Shit

White Cunt

The annual garbage fest arrived again this year, predictably whipped up by the social and mainstream media, keeping the masses spending money on Chinese jail/coal fruit of landfill essentials, rather then healthy food, central heating and electricity bills, and the only force bothered to have the guts to highlight the problem, are the road-blocking EXR groups, currently interfering with Amazon’s cash registers on the outside of depots and roads leading to them.

No wander the corporation is investing so much money to increase its international footprint. There are billions of fools, ready to purchase the crap regularly, and in growing quantities. Most of those plebs will have a bright future working in those slave hubs, until they are fully replaced by robots and their future Amazon crap purchases will become completely unaffordable.

• Like 2

It's beyond me how I can get a widget sent from China for less than it would cost to post it across the country. It doesn't seem fair.

I'm all for supporting small, local businesses, but few of have ever done me any favours,. In these straigntened times, shopping is an expensive luxury if you enjoy it, otherwise it's an easily avoidable chore. One day the post of "shop-assistant" will sound as achaic as "coracle-builder", chair-bodger" and "typist".

Any sort of Buy British campaign would be considered Trumpian and isolationist by Twitter folk.

I purchased an Amazon Fire 7 last year and an Amazon Fire HD8 this year only so I can jailbreak all the Amazon software and advertisements and use it as a rather useful and dirt cheap Android tablet. I hope they're losing money on the sale of these for the loss leader on all the Amazon ads I should be getting. Take your electric Van's and your fleas and fuck right off.

23 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I purchased an Amazon Fire 7 last year and an Amazon Fire HD8 this year only so I can jailbreak all the Amazon software and advertisements and use it as a rather useful and dirt cheap Android tablet. I hope they're losing money on the sale of these for the loss leader on all the Amazon ads I should be getting. Take your electric Van's and your fleas and fuck right off.

Do you have Prime?

10 hours ago, ProfB said:

Do you have Prime?

Yes I do, the Optimus Prime accessory pack on my mobility scooter. No, I fucking don't have Prime, just because I hang about posting shit on this website with the other losers of society doesn't mean I'm some sort of muggy cunt that's taken in by this online flea-market of asian manufactured shit.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes I do, the Optimus Prime accessory pack on my mobility scooter. No, I fucking don't have Prime, just because I hang about posting shit on this website with the other losers of society doesn't mean I'm some sort of muggy cunt that's taken in by this online flea-market of asian manufactured shit.

There's some great gut-rot, Black Friday deals on Amazon, Drew. I suppose it's a non sequitur though when you've had your letterbox nailed shut for 15 years and all your neighbours refuse to accept parcels because of your historically dubious purchases.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 27/11/2021 at 14:13, White Cunt said:

The annual garbage fest arrived again this year, predictably whipped up by the social and mainstream media, keeping the masses spending money on Chinese jail/coal fruit of landfill essentials, rather then healthy food, central heating and electricity bills, and the only force bothered to have the guts to highlight the problem, are the road-blocking EXR groups, currently interfering with Amazon’s cash registers on the outside of depots and roads leading to them.

No wander the corporation is investing so much money to increase its international footprint. There are billions of fools, ready to purchase the crap regularly, and in growing quantities. Most of those plebs will have a bright future working in those slave hubs, until they are fully replaced by robots and their future Amazon crap purchases will become completely unaffordable.

I use Amazon and eBay for everything precisely because Chung li can make it cheaper. I bought a ubend window cleaner the other day, moved to the north and it immediately became a wife correcting tool. I get reasonable prices on dual purpose goods. Amazon also supplied my apocalypse survival. I have enough dried noodles to outlast Giza.

13 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I use Amazon and eBay for everything precisely because Chung li can make it cheaper. I bought a ubend window cleaner the other day, moved to the north and it immediately became a wife correcting tool. I get reasonable prices on dual purpose goods. Amazon also supplied my apocalypse survival. I have enough dried noodles to outlast Giza.

The second sentence was amusing, hence the 'like'. The other four were abject fucking shite.

You've shown potential, but if this is the pinnacle of your patter, I wouldn't bother wasting your time and ours by making a second post.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The second sentence was amusing, hence the 'like'. The other four were abject fucking shite.

You've shown potential, but if this is the pinnacle of your patter, I wouldn't bother wasting your time and ours by making a second post.

Pinnacle of my patter? I bet your boyfriend Rees-Mogg loves you whispering that shit in his ear.

25 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

The tin foil-laminated paranoid preps, who stock pile monumental hoards of dry goods, end up (regularly) shelling out top money for tackling their rodent-infested hovels. 

Invest accordingly.

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Did Chung Li give up on winning the Kumite then?

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

My fireplace thrives on old tyres, the ubiquitous chimney fire is extinguished in minutes by the prompt despatch of Mrs. Lugs aloft with a bucket of 5 times recycled bog water, she then spends the next 6 hours cleaning up her fucking mess, the filthy inconsiderate cunt.

Fuck off Gazprom. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The tin foil-laminated paranoid preps, who stock pile monumental hoards of dry goods, end up (regularly) shelling out top money for tackling their rodent-infested hovels. 

Invest accordingly.

Do they? You must be northener, things like vacuum packing and cleaning products are not on the market there just yet.

11 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Do they? You must be northener, things like vacuum packing and cleaning products are not on the market there just yet.

Wrong on that assumption; on a more pressing note: have you met Ape?

I understand he has a penchant for tinned beans. You could pull a favour with him and expand your bunker’s food offering. I presume you have your private satellite network to communicate with the outside world?

Guest Lairy Larry
On 27/11/2021 at 14:30, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's beyond me how I can get a widget sent from China for less than it would cost to post it across the country. It doesn't seem fair.

I'm all for supporting small, local businesses, but few of have ever done me any favours,. In these straigntened times, shopping is an expensive luxury if you enjoy it, otherwise it's an easily avoidable chore. One day the post of "shop-assistant" will sound as achaic as "coracle-builder", chair-bodger" and "typist".

Any sort of Buy British campaign would be considered Trumpian and isolationist by Twitter folk.

It's globalisation, cheaper to get a widget from Beijing than Birmingham because the gook cunt making it is happy to work for a bowl of rice a day and a damn good kicking.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd have been tempted to go with "apex" rather than "pinnacle", given the whole conic section angle, and that's no hyperbole/hyperbola.