CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misti Leitz

Uncle Meatus

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's appropriate and correct to refer to it as Down's syndrome as opposed to Down syndrome if you're within the EU or the UK. The latter is a style acceptable to gun toting, cousin fucking idiots and not our native people.

The first thing you need to consider is that this isn't an American website and as such the vast majority of members are British. 

The second thing you need to consider is that you've just outed yourself as an American with your pathetic attempt to correct and shame an Englishman. 

We don't take kindly to Yanks here, ask your good mate Salty. Either you retract your statement and offer a full and sincee apology, or I'm going to end you.

I'm no yank son and I'm sorry you have an extremely small penis.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's appropriate and correct to refer to it as Down's syndrome as opposed to Down syndrome if you're within the EU or the UK. The latter is a style acceptable to gun toting, cousin fucking idiots and not our native people.

The first thing you need to consider is that this isn't an American website and as such the vast majority of members are British. 

The second thing you need to consider is that you've just outed yourself as an American with your pathetic attempt to correct and shame an Englishman. 

We don't take kindly to Yanks here, ask your good mate Salty. Either you retract your statement and offer a full and sincee apology, or I'm going to end you.

When I was sailing down the Volga, past Paris, the French kept shouting ‘trisomie vingt et un, conasse!’ at me, so the EU thing may be wrong there.

• Like 1

On 01/12/2021 at 17:45, Uncle Meatus said:

This fucking abomination just won "Homemade : Britain's best woodworker" and I'm not joking. 

I like a bit of joinery and metalwork but fuck me pink.....this thing says it's "transitioning"....into what?  It's always going to be a bald, brown toothed, leggings wearing, pirate obsessed cunt that sounds like Spider from coronation street circa 1999.

Magners is a cunt.bpanews_e109d101-c78e-4e29-8dac-f3e8d9b877e2_1.png.ea3488a0074e66964b52784eb7bedd0d.png

That's a nice wood sculpture of Gary Lineker though! 

12 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Copied and pasted from the first Web search so not my original work. By the way you spelled Paraplegic incorrectly...

Can you translate this groundbreaking comedienne’s work for me, Meaty? Fucked if I can and I think you ‘speak-a-da-lingo.’ Probably.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m00121pt#xtor=CS8-1000-[Promo_Box]-[News_Promo]-[News_Promo]-[PS_SOUNDS~N~m00121pt~P_RosieJonesBoxTickerTooDisability]

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Can you translate this groundbreaking comedienne’s work for me, Meaty? Fucked if I can and I think you ‘speak-a-da-lingo.’ Probably.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m00121pt#xtor=CS8-1000-[Promo_Box]-[News_Promo]-[News_Promo]-[PS_SOUNDS~N~m00121pt~P_RosieJonesBoxTickerTooDisability]

Yeah, she says thanks for the threesome with her and Adam Pearson.

46 minutes ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Yeah, she says thanks for the threesome with her and Adam Pearson.

Fucking fuck. Try to imagine, if you dare, Rosie sitting on your face and elephant man noshing on your old chap simultaneously. 

Only a seriously depraved cunt could maintain wood. 

17 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Down vs. Down’s

• NDSS uses the preferred spelling, Down syndrome, rather than Down’s syndrome.
  • Down syndrome is named for the English physician John Langdon Down, who characterized the condition, but did not have it. An “apostrophe s” connotes ownership or possession.
  • While Down syndrome is listed in many dictionaries with both popular spellings (with or without an apostrophe s), the preferred usage in the United States is Down syndrome. The AP Stylebook recommends using “Down syndrome,” as well.

Fucking useless wanker.

I'm all for being challenged by new blood, so on the surface I welcome your boldness. Cutting & pasting from an American website however isn't sitting comfortably with me. The practitioner who identified Down's syndrome was English; this is a British website; and there's simply no place putting forward a weak argument by quoting a load of fucking verbose bollocks directly from a Yank site. As with Alzheimer's (so named after a German neurologist, despite the Americans dropping the apostrophe), such punctuation actually makes complete sense.

If you envisage a future on this website, at least: 1) do your fucking research without taking the lazy option; and 2) be original, without using someone else's words. I will be observing you closely in the coming days, and if I find you are in breach of either point, you'll deeply regret it.

You've been warned.

17 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Down vs. Down’s

• NDSS uses the preferred spelling, Down syndrome, rather than Down’s syndrome.
  • Down syndrome is named for the English physician John Langdon Down, who characterized the condition, but did not have it. An “apostrophe s” connotes ownership or possession.
  • While Down syndrome is listed in many dictionaries with both popular spellings (with or without an apostrophe s), the preferred usage in the United States is Down syndrome. The AP Stylebook recommends using “Down syndrome,” as well.

Fucking useless wanker.

I knew a woman whose knickers suffered from Down Syndrome.

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm all for being challenged by new blood, so on the surface I welcome your boldness. Cutting & pasting from an American website however isn't sitting comfortably with me. The practitioner who identified Down's syndrome was English; this is a British website; and there's simply no place putting forward a weak argument by quoting a load of fucking verbose bollocks directly from a Yank site. As with Alzheimer's (so named after a German neurologist, despite the Americans dropping the apostrophe), such punctuation actually makes complete sense.

If you envisage a future on this website, at least: 1) do your fucking research without taking the lazy option; and 2) be original, without using someone else's words. I will be observing you closely in the coming days, and if I find you are in breach of either point, you'll deeply regret it.

You've been warned.

Welp! You and Dickmouse have me trembling so much I'm gonna have to head over to mumsnet for some backup.

23 minutes ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Welp! You and Dickmouse have me trembling so much I'm gonna have to head over to mumsnet for some backup.

I've only ever been called Dickmouse by two other members, one of whom, Manky, is thankfully dead. Coincidentally, though, the other was a yee-hawing, dead dad in the boot type, closet American cunt. 

On that note, I look forward to finishing what I started with you, Wizardfuckingsleeve.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

When I was sailing down the Volga, past Paris, the French kept shouting ‘trisomie vingt et un, conasse!’ at me, so the EU thing may be wrong there.

That threesome with the gorgeous twins you were boasting about the other week DC. A mate of mine who wasn’t there but wouldn’t lie to me, told me today that Jedward both agreed it was fucking awful, and possibly the worst they’d ever been paid to participate in.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've only ever been called Dickmouse by two other members, one of whom, Manky, is thankfully dead. Coincidentally, though, the other was a yee-hawing, dead dad in the boot type, closet American cunt. 

On that note, I look forward to finishing what I started with you, Wizardfuckingsleeve.

Wrong again old chap. Looks like I'm in for a kicking then. At least you'll get to try out your new faux Clarks Wallabees you got in the Black Friday sale at Shoe Zone.