CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bye bye Bozo. Shut the door on your way out, you fat lying cunt.

King Billy

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Sunak's approval rating has dipped dramatically for some reason. Could it be his millionaire/billionaire wifes tax status? Could it be him still allowing the energy companies to make crazy profits...whilst loaning us £200 to help out with energy costs? Or could it be he's a gurning little skinny cunt, with a head and ears too big for his body. 

I do wonder why my green energy only electricity tariff has gone up c.50% in price when it's not linked to global oil and gas prices...

We're all getting royally fucked in the arse. 

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Sunak's approval rating has dipped dramatically for some reason. Could it be his millionaire/billionaire wifes tax status? Could it be him still allowing the energy companies to make crazy profits...whilst loaning us £200 to help out with energy costs? Or could it be he's a gurning little skinny cunt, with a head and ears too big for his body. 

With me, it's because he's right oily cunt who can't be trusted. Bit like Frank really. 

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

With me, it's because he's right oily cunt who can't be trusted. Bit like Frank really. 

Agreed. I certainly wouldn't trust a man who believes that it is acceptable to leave toddlers and babies unattended whilst going out to key swap and eat tapas.

• Like 1

On 12/04/2022 at 14:34, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fixed Penalty Notices then for the Walking Sack of Custard and his neighbour the Fekker from the Exchequer. I do hope they can afford to pay. 

All just “fluff” though. Nothing for you plebs to see or trouble yourselves with. Back to work. 

I see Zelensky has written off BoJo as a fucking idiot. The only thing the fat cunt asked him whilst visiting his city was ‘how on earth do you chaps get the garlic butter inside the chicken breast?’ Worra twat eh?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The only thing the fat cunt asked him whilst visiting his city was ‘how on earth do you chaps get the garlic butter inside the chicken breast?’ Worra twat eh?

Probably the same way 'Call me Dave' got his cock inside that pig's mouth, and I'm not talking about Samantha.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see Zelensky has written off BoJo as a fucking idiot. The only thing the fat cunt asked him whilst visiting his city was ‘how on earth do you chaps get the garlic butter inside the chicken breast?’ Worra twat eh?

He probably told him that they feed the chickens garlic and then kill them. 

• 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We dont have morries over here but if we did I'd definitely buy a bottle of woman's vodka just to see what it tastes like 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

I think you'd like it, because you have very good taste!

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We dont have morries over here but if we did I'd definitely buy a bottle of woman's vodka just to see what it tastes like 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzer, what do you make of all this Boris bollocks then? Are you hoping Keir gets in and we (UK) rejoin the EU Mafia?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Boris is on his way out, what a rock star politician. He should call a general election... That'll get the rebellious cunts back in line. 

Tories are cunts, Labour dont know their gender, or if they're transbender and the Lib Dems are all geography teacher types. 

Defeat them Boris, lol. 

He's not on his way out, Boris is fighting them on the beaches. Teflon Boris!

Anyone could do the Radish's job & give money away to tosser not to go to work, now he's used the fact the Pincher pinched some bloke (or blokes) arse to get out.

27 minutes ago, ProfB said:

He's not on his way out, Boris is fighting them on the beaches. Teflon Boris!

Anyone could do the Radish's job & give money away to tosser not to go to work, now he's used the fact the Pincher pinched some bloke (or blokes) arse to get out.

What about the new wallpaper Carrie kindly bought on our behalf for Number 10? £840 a roll...