CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bye bye Bozo. Shut the door on your way out, you fat lying cunt.

King Billy

14 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Nadine said Radish Sunhat was using dark arts, I believe that - they prey to goddesses - Lakshmi & then their wishes come true. They don’t eat, they FAST then their wishes come true, How else could he be PM, he doesn’t have Boris’s wit, charm or good looks.

He claims he’s the new Mags T, more like he had a crush on her when he was 4 1/2.

Please god make sure Radish Sunhat doesn’t get in

Nadine Doris? I like her, I'd give her one.

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nadine Doris? I like her, I'd give her one.

I’ve been expecting the Daily Sport headline writers to get back on form with ‘Doris claims Boris did her up the Arris in New Forest’ or something similar before he packs his bags and fucks off into oblivion.

• Like 1

On 12/07/2022 at 18:04, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you referring to Islamic State? Are you a terrorist?

Looking at those wankers doing so much damage to the country with every passing year, I do feel like a good slashing and blowing up could sort things out at bit. I’m sure I’m not alone in my thinking as many people hate those revolting predators with passion. 
I want them dead.

Guest judgetwi

I got twenty quid on Mourdant yesterday at 13/8 and she’s now 11/14 last time I looked. No doubt that cunt Sunak will be manoeuvring his arselicking pals to get her out of the running and leave him up against that Truss idiot. 
Never mind about the future of this country………I want my fucking money!

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been expecting the Daily Sport headline writers to get back on form with ‘Doris claims Boris did her up the Arris in New Forest’ or something similar before he packs his bags and fucks off into oblivion.

You mean bin liners? The cunt with be in eternal decay from now on. The dishevelled wanker had a reason to get out of bed every morning, not that it made any difference to anyone.
Mind you, some desperate social climber will bed this mess, when Prudent Carrie leaves for pastures new.

48 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I got twenty quid on Mourdant yesterday at 13/8 and she’s now 11/14 last time I looked. No doubt that cunt Sunak will be manoeuvring his arselicking pals to get her out of the running and leave him up against that Truss idiot. 

The Judas cunts who were so outraged by Boris’s Partygate shenanigans and couldn’t continue supporting a PM who’d been fined for breaking his own rules will be the very same hypocrites who vote for Sunak, who, oh yeah got fined too for the same ridiculous offence.
It’s almost as if Bozo had outlived his usefulness and the puppet masters have decided that there needs to be a duskier tenant in No 10 to make it more like the Britain depicted in every TV advert recently.

’Bleedin Alf Garnett innit’

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

You mean bin liners? The cunt with be in eternal decay from now on. The dishevelled wanker had a reason to get out of bed every morning, not that it made any difference for anyone.
Mind you, some desperate social climber will bed this mess, when Prudent Carrie leaves for pastures new.

Why the fuck would anyone of sound mind marry a cunt named after a horror movie anyway? What possessed him?

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Judas cunts who were so outraged by Boris’s Partygate shenanigans and couldn’t continue supporting a PM who’d been fined for breaking his own rules will be the very same hypocrites who vote for Sunak, who, oh yeah got fined too for the same ridiculous offence.
It’s almost as if Bozo had outlived his usefulness and the puppet masters have decided that there needs to be a duskier tenant in No 10 to make it more like the Britain depicted in every TV advert recently.

’Bleedin Alf Garnett innit’

Something tells me that the one after will be a slope, gender less thingy, fully disabled and unemployed. 
Not forgetting an extensive criminal record and very green leanings, of course.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Something tells me that the one after will be a slope, gender less thingy, fully disabled and unemployed. 
Not forgetting an extensive criminal record and very green leanings, of course.

David Lammy fits the bill but claiming to have always been a Tory might be a step too far for even our fake news media arseholes to explain, in between the latest Covid death predictions and the countdown to climate Armageddon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

David Lammy fits the bill but claiming to have always been a Tory might be a step too far for even our fake news media arseholes to explain, in between the latest Covid death predictions and the countdown to climate Armageddon.

You know what? Fuck trying to get through to the sheep this next lockdown. I'm going to mask up, act like one of them, and smash and grab the cunts at cash machines. If the government are going to make it a legal requirement to conceal my identity.. I'm making the most of it. I'll fucking do it as well. No pensioners or women. Preferably man bun cunts and poofs. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You know what? Fuck trying to get through to the sheep this next lockdown. I'm going to mask up, act like one of them, and smash and grab the cunts at cash machines. If the government are going to make it a legal requirement to conceal my identity.. I'm making the most of it. I'll fucking do it as well. No pensioners or women. Preferably man bun cunts and poofs. 

Count me in. I’ll grow a beard though. Fucking mask wankers.

If we pretend we’re giving all the dosh to immigrants or cripples the fucking sheep might even clap out their windows for us before killing Granny and pissing their girlie pants. Stupid fucking brainwashed gutless cunts.

I hope every cunt who puts on a mask gets run over by an out of control Pfizer lorry with no MOT during their daily one hour of permitted exercise and dies horribly at the side of the road covered in dogshit and discarded face masks.

• Like 1

Never mind this shit. What are the thoughts on our wonderful mainstream media failing to even mention the fact that Old BoJo was caught, by an MP, in his own ministerial office, with his trousers off and his then mistress, now wife chomping on his exposed prong d’amour? This happened in the House of Commons, while he was Foreign Secretary and his actual wife was about to commence treatment for recently diagnosed cancer. How can this be deemed ‘unnewsworthy?’ Could it be that BoJo and Carrie Symonds’ extensive media connections were asked to remain silent? Why is it down to Private Eye to publish this news (about three weeks ago?) What a squalid bunch of cunts and what an unfit-for-purpose media we have. The fucking shame of it all.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never mind this shit. What are the thoughts on our wonderful mainstream media failing to even mention the fact that Old BoJo was caught, by an MP, in his own ministerial office, with his trousers off and his then mistress, now wife chomping on his exposed prong d’amour? This happened in the House of Commons, while he was Foreign Secretary and his actual wife was about to commence treatment for recently diagnosed cancer. How can this be deemed ‘unnewsworthy?’ Could it be that BoJo and Carrie Symonds’ extensive media connections were asked to remain silent? Why is it down to Private Eye to publish this news (about three weeks ago?) What a squalid bunch of cunts and what an unfit-for-purpose media we have. The fucking shame of it all.

I’m not sure, but I think I may have commented on the MSMs penchant to completely bury any real news and promote the narrative which their overlords decide that the plebs should be allowed to hear about.

The 30 to 40 years the Pakistani grooming gangs scandal was ignored by the MSM is a perfect example of the treachery of these vile anti British lowlife cunts who infest the fakestream media from the top management all the way down to the bespectacled, anorexic gimps they hire straight from the University of Poofland with their degree in gender studies or bottom reconstruction surgery.

I wouldn’t believe a single word of anything reported as news on the MSM nowadays.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don’t forget to go the whole space suit and helmet thing with warning lights and speakers - so fashionable now in slope land. Just park yourself behind them and the money will literally be dropped to the ground.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 13/07/2022 at 22:07, judgetwi said:

Get back here you sulking fucking Ironside kike wanker. I even left you a message on that other fucking shitcan of a site that you prefer because you’re cleverer than those cunts.

Get back to the corner and start some shit. @Major Cuntwon’t come out. The Rat misses you too. And fucking donate some of your Jew gold. Cunt.

• Like 2