CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mensa . Pompous Cunts !

pegleg

5 hours ago, pegleg said:

A group of wanna be elitists who think they are smarter then all of us. Have parties where they congratulate each other on being smart.I say feed them to the lizard people.

Peg, as much as I agree with the sentiment, I'd wager that you'd probably consider a Mencap coffee morning to be intellectually above your station. 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Peg, as much as I agree with the sentiment, I'd wager that you'd probably consider a Mencap coffee morning to be intellectually above your station. 

This kind of work may see you make a run on @Roadkill’s seemingly unassailable position atop the LB. But he’s still asleep right now…standby.

5 hours ago, pegleg said:

A group of wanna be elitists who think they are smarter then all of us.

Some of them think they’re too smart to bother even reading the MENSA publications which regularly arrive through their letterbox, and apparently get left lying there unopened, as a reminder to themselves of their intellectual superiority. I wonder who on here would do that? (Or claim to?)

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Some of them think they’re too smart to bother even reading the MENSA publications which regularly arrive through their letterbox, and apparently get left lying there unopened, as a reminder to themselves of their intellectual superiority. I wonder who on here would do that? (Or claim to?)

It’s probably due to being perpetually stoned, coked up or dropping benzodiazepines, when not wearing a straight jacket.

“Higher intelligence has many advantages. Higher IQ is associated with better grades, better jobs, higher pay, and even longer life. However, intelligence has drawbacks too. For example, studies have found that higher IQ is associated with more drug use and earlier drug use. Studies have also found that higher IQ is associated with more mental illness, including depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder.

One large study led by Ruth Karpinski of Pitzer College surveyed more than 3700 members of Mensa, a society whose members must have an IQ in the top two percent, which is typically about 132 or higher. The team asked about many factors, including mental health. They discovered that mood disorders and anxiety disorders were extremely common among Mensa members.”