CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget him, what about you?  'Radiotherapy Killed The Video Star' Fuck off.

He's posted that flat-chested Emily Browning video twelve times in the past three years. Maybe it's some sort of coded message. Maybe he's the chink on the Joanna. Either way I find him unbearable.  

31 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Again?  

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

He's posted that flat-chested Emily Browning video twelve times in the past three years. Maybe it's some sort of coded message. Maybe he's the chink on the Joanna. Either way I find him unbearable.  

Here's a clue...What's the theme of the month, you couple of old, greasy bastards?

I've done the Les Dennis and Gary Glitter Thailand days, now it's all about The Murray. If you're too fucking dense to understand the bigger picture, send me a PM.

Idiots.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Here's a clue...What's the theme of the month, you couple of old, greasy bastards?

I've done the Les Dennis and Gary Glitter Thailand days, now it's all about The Murray. If you're too fucking dense to understand the bigger picture, send me a PM.

Idiots.

They are unbearable old queens Decs, both been shot over more times than Kiev 

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil you boneheaded slob, what you listening to at the moment? I'll be doing a little disco gig on this thread from 10pm this evening. Join me for the best of the eighties.

This is quite splendid Frank, The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust is on the cans at present,50 years old and still hits the spot. If you had any recall you'd know that I fucking hate the 80's with all my being,especially electro/disco/jungle bunny music so if you dont mind I'd rather shit in my own hands and clap than tune in to your Stock,Aitken & Waterman shitfest.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil you boneheaded slob, what you listening to at the moment? I'll be doing a little disco gig on this thread from 10pm this evening. Join me for the best of the eighties.

I'll get you started off Frank, what do think of this classic? I was only 4 or so when this came out, listening to it now I really appreciate the synth riffs, vocals, arrangement and production. I particularly like the breakdown around 4.20 minutes in and building back up with synth modulation. Have you got a fucking clue what I'm on about?

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

And this.....................................