CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Time and again you scream of a nouveau riche wanker living off the equity of a deceased family's taxi-driving business.

You poncey, untutored fucking Edward Green sack of olive-snorting shit.

It's been alleged by others on here that Frank is a master practitioner in the art of displaying stealth wealth. I beg to differ.

Not only does he usually accompany every fat-ankled picture with a link to whatever website he purchased his latest line of semi-geriatric Harry Styles poofery from, he just so happens to make sure that the screenshot is framed specifically so that your eyes are drawn to the eyewatering price tag that only a complete and utter cunt would be willing to pay.

Stealth wealth indeed. He's got about as much class and subtlety as the fibre glass Doric columns that inevitably adorn the homes of most second generation immigrants.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You weasel Fucking cunt, I want a video by Friday or I am leaving the site, you’ve been warned. 

At this point in time I'd be willing to accept any old shit that he wants to film.

If he can garner 12 likes for wearing a wig that looks like it's been brushed with a toffee apple whilst accompanying it with a pair of white Bee Gees jeans, he doesnt exactly need to do much to surpass my incredibly low expectations going forwards.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

He's got about as much class and subtlety as the fibre glass Doric columns that inevitably adorn the homes of most second generation immigrants.

Be sure to post some snaps of your humble Canadian abode, we can hardly wait (if you survive the plane crash, that is)

LOL

On 12/12/2023 at 20:33, Wolfie said:

Time and again you scream of a nouveau riche wanker living off the equity of a deceased family's taxi-driving business.

You poncey, untutored fucking Edward Green sack of olive-snorting shit.

So you fell for the Edward Green MLM chain letter scam. I knew that you were a fuckwit but this is the proof.

Fuck Off!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nice. I've always liked this live/studio version of Numan's 'Are Friends Electric?', featuring the scorching hot Victoria Hesketh, aka Little Boots. Phwoarrr.

You know what they say, little boots, for little men... 😉

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This year's Christmas tune came to prominence thanks to the 'Home Alone' film and recent Xmas advert for Disney+ though its based on a Ukrainian folk song.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm going to midnight mass this evening...

Anyways, wishing you a Merry Christmas Mrs Roops and I hope you get a full load from Father Christmas' sack. 

• 2 weeks later...