CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think Ne chantez pas la mort has a nicer sound personally:

An incredible man, RK. His double album dedicated to poets Rimbault and Verlaine is superbe. Your creepy and deeply troubled mate, Dyslexic, would certainly enjoy "Pensionnaires' if he cared to give it a listen.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

An incredible man, RK. His double album dedicated to poets Rimbault and Verlaine is superbe. Your creepy and deeply troubled mate, Dyslexic, would certainly enjoy "Pensionnaires' if he cared to give it a listen.

His brother, ‘Brian’ was far better. You old dead poof.

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Beautiful intro on that, Rass. You've actually just given me an idea on looping part of that which could fit in nicely preceding an amen break. 

Get your monitors ready for this bline! 

I love atmospherics Major, that'll sound heavy remixed. Something about pads and Drum and Bass...must be the high and low frequencies working together. Remember this one?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I love atmospherics Major, that'll sound heavy remixed. Something about pads and Drum and Bass...must be the high and low frequencies working together. Remember this one?

Have you been secretly hacking my computer because i was actually in the process of remixing that but unfortunately couldn't find a clean copy of the original. Dj Nut Nut has disappeared off the face of the earth and there's no mention of where the original samples came from anywhere. 

It's a crying shame because the tune was shaping up beautifully. Played it to a few mates who gave it the seal of approval. 

One of my top ten tunes! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Have you been secretly hacking my computer because i was actually in the process of remixing that but unfortunately couldn't find a clean copy of the original. Dj Nut Nut has disappeared off the face of the earth and there's no mention of where the original samples came from anywhere. 

It's a crying shame because the tune was shaping up beautifully. Played it to a few mates who gave it the seal of approval. 

One of my top ten tunes! 

Got that one on vinyl, not sure of the original samples origins though. Definitely in my top 10 jungle tunes and needs to heard on a big system. If I was home I'd be switching the 1210s on. Not sure what happened to DJ Nut Nut either, same for DJ Crystl... Production House like Dee Jay Records were top labels. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Got that one on vinyl, not sure of the original samples origins though. Definitely in my top 10 jungle tunes and needs to heard on a big system. If I was home I'd be switching the 1210s on. Not sure what happened to DJ Nut Nut either, same for DJ Crystl... Production House like Dee Jay Records were top labels. 

Yep. Dj Crystl was way ahead of his time and was a big influence on Trace along with Voyager. True producers who arranged, engineered and produced their own tunes. Droppin Science and Splash/Juice were other favourites of mine too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Yep. Dj Crystl was way ahead of his time and was a big influence on Trace along with Voyager. True producers who arranged, engineered and produced their own tunes. Droppin Science and Splash/Juice were other favourites of mine too. 

Black gay cunts

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Black gay cunts

You misinformed cunt, Eric. Me and the rasta are in the production game and have a little reminisce on this thread. The era we are talking about was a time of the races coming together with the help of ecstasy. Half of the producers and dj`s were white and no cunt was really acting black! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

You misinformed cunt, Eric. Me and the rasta are in the production game and have a little reminisce on this thread. The era we are talking about was a time of the races coming together with the help of ecstasy. Half of the producers and dj`s were white and no cunt was really acting black! 

Misinformed my arse. All music types are either black or gay. With the exception of Tommy Lee from Motley Crue, and Brett Michaels out of Poison, I've seen both of them shag Pamela Anderson on video.

And I think that bloke who sang the theme tune from 'Auf Weiderschein Pet' was normal as well.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Misinformed my arse. All music types are either black or gay. With the exception of Tommy Lee from Motley Crue, and Brett Michaels out of Poison, I've seen both of them shag Pamela Anderson on video.

And I think that bloke who sang the theme tune from 'Auf Weiderschein Pet' was normal as well.

George Formby was a top shagger too and a talented peeping Tom. Can you do a metal mix of ‘Cleaning Windows’ and post it on here, gents?

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If we all liked the same thing this site would die overnight. Agreed regarding old Pammy. I`d still bang that like a snare drum though, the girl knows her way around the pink oboe! 

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

If we all liked the same thing this site would die overnight. Agreed regarding old Pammy. I`d still bang that like a snare drum though, the girl knows her way around the pink oboe! 

The opening scene from 'Barb Wire' is wankbank gold.