CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

58 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

This new tactic you're pursuing, it just makes you look daft.

It’s not a tactic Carl. You’re the one who wants to prolong the hostilities. I tried changing the subject, you responded positively, and then came back with more childish digs. 
 If you want to play nasty cunts, I can do it year in year out. You’ve made your bed you little cunt. You’ll be off for another decade soon. 

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s not a tactic Carl. You’re the one who wants to prolong the hostilities. I tried changing the subject, you responded positively, and then came back with more childish digs. 
 If you want to play nasty cunts, I can do it year in year out. You’ve made your bed you little cunt. You’ll be off for another decade soon. 

Don't love me for fun, derek, let me be the one, derek. Love me for a reason, let the reason be love.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Don't love me for fun, derek, let me be the one, derek. Love me for a reason, let the reason be love.

I was going to quote back a line from Crazy Horses, but I fear you might be more familiar with Boyzone than The Osmonds.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How many hands tall is it?

If you think Kristen looks like she'd eat sugar lumps out of your hand, you should see her horse-faced fiancé / fiancée. (Not sure which one pitches and which one catches.)

image.jpg

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed. As the KS thread now appears to be locked, can I take this opportunity to ask what you make of Kristen's new "grunge" haircut? If nothing else, I suppose it matches her face.

YPt0BfE.png

I don't like the new hairstyle. However, she's back to brown, which I prefer to blonde. Every cloud, etc 

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The blonde buzz cut certainly didn't do it for me.

stewart2_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6f7LZ7seCW96zliyTYX6VpRR7yT2W_G1CzDSmCCLS_4.jpg?imwidth=480

It's not my favourite look either. If she was a brunette then, I'd probably have loved it. It's the cheekbones, the jawline, the lips, the green eyes. The eyes are a major factor. I've heard that two per cent of people in the world have green eyes. That's one in fifty, it's already pretty outstanding 

On 25/10/2022 at 22:00, Cuntybaws said:

If you think Kristen looks like she'd eat sugar lumps out of your hand, you should see her horse-faced fiancé / fiancée. (Not sure which one pitches and which one catches.)

image.jpg

So that's what Michael Schumacher has really been doing these past few years...

10 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

It's not my favourite look either. If she was a brunette then, I'd probably have loved it. It's the cheekbones, the jawline, the lips, the green eyes. The eyes are a major factor. I've heard that two per cent of people in the world have green eyes. That's one in fifty, it's already pretty outstanding 

Disturbed little cunt.